Preparing for next Mayhem!

Leshrac Brevin

Old Alpha
Society
The Rebellion
Leshrac Holynight Brevin
Good news everyone,

the next mayhem is coming. What do you do in advance to prepare?

Hording Enhancers before prizes rise? Getting new armor? Chipping out to rock previous categorie?

This thread is for your preparation ideas!

I'll start!

- buying pills
- buying enhancers
- new weapon
- new armor

but I will not compete - last time however, Mayhem was all in all profitable for me.

Im just gonna try and maintain positive balance throughout... no point competing tbh :) Just enjoy the gameplay and hope for floating returns

Good idea. It's spiders / kerbs again I believe or was that a robot one again? Like Steelbird?

isn't that the xmas one? I believe halloween is first

I'm Level 116 and don't have a 100k gun, so there's no point in me doing anything.
I may drop in for an occasional hunt with a couple of L guns :)

Last edited:
isn't that the xmas one? I believe halloween is first
I may drop in for an occasional hunt with a couple of L guns :)

yeah that's last I remember, spiders and kerbs... I think its Steelbirds at Halloween? Someone has info on the Halloween 2020 Ring?

Anyway, I think before reaching animal looter and then its a robot hunt.... oh wait, I think it may be Eviscerator again?

Maffoid Mutant mate.. Mutant

It used to be Zombie mutants, Zombie Dogs, The Big Pumpkin and the Vampire boss?

think last year it was zombie maffis and zombie dogs......a pumpkin....but saldy missed the count boorum(hope he comes back this yr)

and ye...trying to get a bit of codex up...some boxes and token....

Good news everyone,
iu

the next mayhem is coming. What do you do in advance to prepare?

Hording Enhancers before prizes rise? Getting new armor? Chipping out to rock previous categorie?

This thread is for your preparation ideas!

we're... about 2 months off?

Hope they reformat the event systems completely and then maybe many of us will be able to participate in them. Also then they might actually be competitive with a new format.

This time I want to farm only boxes so maybe I wont even do my own category, just ffa 1? What are your ideas, regarding that Christmas 2020?

What I do in advance to prepare? Nothing! Because the super-smart developers didn't think of making holiday events for all kinds of professions. What kind of discrimination? Why is this holiday event only for hunters ?? What should miners and crafters do? ..
I believe that a holiday should be for everyone and that everyone should get a festive mood in the game. But, alas, not in this game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What I do in advance to prepare? Nothing! Because the super-smart developers didn't think of making holiday events for all kinds of professions. What kind of discrimination? Why is this holiday event only for hunters ?? What should miners and crafters do? ..
I believe that a holiday should be for everyone and that everyone should get a festive mood in the game. But, alas, not in this game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hunting season could mean that certain loot pops up more and hence their markups drop. You could buy them and craft something that's needed now with higher markup or will be needed later in the off-season. This might need some planning and depends on the skills and BPs you have, though (ah, and on your PED-card, too...). Not everything is bad :)

Just to say 2 things ( and i hope my God Messi will back me up on this1 finally....)

1) results from LAST Mayhem have not been released yet. Will the exploiters from a certain Soc (and friends) Soc name being with P get banned?. Doubt it

2) the Compensation (which Mr Messi and many others) from THE MAYHEM BEFORE HAS STILL NOT BEEN DONE

3) Planning for XMas Mayhem????

4) Yes i used Messi name total without his permission. Are you people MA employees or???

Will particpate but not compete...only to see where I will land.
I am old and grown up enough that I do not need to win, especially "at any cost".
Will feed the traders along the way with the higher markup...woudl I have been halfway serious I would have bought stuff last February (when prices were down).
Never have done any other Mayhem and really not planning to and I really miss the diplomas.
They did not cost anything but at least you had something sayint "I was there" :D

Best preperation for me to upcoming mayhem this year:

I stopped playing and do RL stuff to have the time for Mayhem.

I am thinking of still do not compete but horde my boxes this year and sell easter boxes next year! :D

A vaccine would be nice, but my land sucks at management so hope to get the shot next year.

Ah yeah and I started decreasing the density of my Land as everyone would be in Mayhem.

Go to your storage, take a serious look at it. Ask yourself how much ped you can raise from all the crap in there. What haven't I touched for a year? Why am I hoarding 1000's ped of rubbish? How many stacks of 10 ped of rubbish do I have?

Dump it to your inventory, drag it all into a TT window, to see how much it's worth.

Maybe press the button,... woohoo "instant mayhem peds".

Take your ava to the Mayhem entrance. Log off for the day. You're doing nothing with your fresh stack of peds until the mayhem opens.

Sorted

Rick.

Go to your storage, take a serious look at it. Ask yourself how much ped you can raise from all the crap in there. What haven't I touched for a year? Why am I hoarding 1000's ped of rubbish? How many stacks of 10 ped of rubbish do I have?

Dump it to your inventory, drag it all into a TT window, to see how much it's worth.

Maybe press the button,... woohoo "instant mayhem peds".

Take your ava to the Mayhem entrance. Log off for the day. You're doing nothing with your fresh stack of peds until the mayhem opens.

Sorted

Rick.

Somehow this guy just has a new loot theory, a 100% eff method and also is in profit. Best preparation ever! ? ?:ROFLMAO:(y)

Back