FYI: Press Release Home > Press Release > Marketwire NEVERDIE Studios Presents "The Queen of Sheba"; International Siren Cheri Lo

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Press Release Home > Press Release > Marketwire NEVERDIE Studios Presents "The Queen of Sheba"; International Siren Cheri Lo

http://www.ibtimes.com/prnews/20080930/cheri-london.htm

Entropia Universe, developed bySwedish company Mindark AB is The Grand Daddy of All Virtual Worlds withits GNP of $400 million USD per year,
:eek:

All I can say is "Where is the Loot!!!" :confused:

lol interesting........now the egg please?

Theres a sports stadium on cnd now?

Just shows how out of touch I have become with the stuff in eu :laugh: Never realized Cherie was that active and well known a player ingame, though of course they got married at CND.

Go Neverdie! :wtg:

Ta'bon Cheri!!!!

My lady PinkPcP and i, are anticipating making the 19th of October show:wtg:

Your biggest fan,
Force Majeure

Under 30 and reminscent of Douglas Fairbanks, roflpmsllmao that's sooooooo funny..!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

First ... thanks for posting this Softy ... and second, all I can say is OMG :rolleyes: ...
I have always wished ND much success in his efforts to promote EU, as he has always been our #1 PR guy when it came to getting the word out, and he's done it in style, but I never expected this flavor of promotional content that clearly has false representation with regard to a few things that caught my eye immediately when reading the article.

Specifically ... there is no sports stadium (it's not the domed area by the mall), yet it's been continually advertised by MA (along with the ATM card and other things we don't have), and now found in this article. Also, I have to agree with Lee ... Cheri is not an "active" player in EU, and is only known (within EU) as ND's wife (since they had their wedding at CND), and not anyone active in any profession or otherwise. She also doesn't have a presence in EU, and is never included in the list of party-goers at the disco events.

Just to be fair ... I don't know who really wrote the article, but the information had to come from somewhere, and using some of the adjectives to describe certain things kinda made my head spin a bit. No disrespect meant, but ND is not a "prolific" filmmaker ... he's done a few independent films and nothing of great stature ... I own one of them. Also, the under 30 thing is getting old btw ... there needs to be more current and factual information in articles going forward IMO.

Again ... I have always wished much success for ND, and admire his ambition and drive with regard to all he does for EU and promoting his CND business, but ... (and not that my opinion means anything in the greater scheme of things) ... this article was quite disappointing to say the least. I'm truly happy for ND and Cheri, but how this article was presented came across to me as more hype than anything else, and that's not to take away from the many accomplishments that have been achieved ... more power to both of them, but ... I would suggest leaving out the fabricated content to make future articles more genuine.

I wish you both continued success! :)

Just shows how out of touch I have become with the stuff in eu :laugh: Never realized Cherie was that active and well known a player ingame, though of course they got married at CND.

That was a fun party :p

Specifically ... there is no sports stadium (it's not the domed area by the mall), yet it's been continually advertised by MA (along with the ATM card and other things we don't have), and now found in this article. Also, I have to agree with Lee ... Cheri is not an "active" player in EU, and is only known (within EU) as ND's wife (since they had their wedding at CND), and not anyone active in any profession or otherwise. She also doesn't have a presence in EU, and is never included in the list of party-goers at the disco events.[/COLOR]! :)

Is it MA making such announcements as a "mega sports stadium" or ND's PR going into overdrive?

I'm all for EU being advertised in as many multi-media forums as possible but please stick with the facts about EU rather than hyped up bullshit...

Is it MA making such announcements as a "mega sports stadium" or ND's PR going into overdrive?

I'm all for EU being advertised in as many multi-media forums as possible but please stick with the facts about EU rather than hyped up bullshit...

Well ... I've never known ND to market or advertise that a sports stadium already exists, because it doesn't ... it's MA that continually includes that stuff in their ad content ... like the ATM card ... and we all know that neither exists, nor are available, but again, I don't know who fed the information to the writer of the article.

I would think ... that ND would have had a hand in it since there is some pretty specific information with regard to both his and Cheri's involvement in the industry, as well as all of the accomplishments thus far. However, writers are also known to take liberty when writing an article, and at times introduce embellishments of their own, but how would they have known about the sports stadium, or thinking that Cheri was an "active" player in EU. :dunno:

Also ... I think the whole "Queen of Sheba" thing is great, and I meant no disrespect toward anyone whatsoever, but rather pointing out that it's not necessary to do such fabricating in certain areas when there's so much genuine (and impressive) stuff already. The choice of adjectives may not be ND's, and why I said I wanted to be fair in that respect.

That's why ... I mentioned that ND is not a "prolific" filmmaker ... as prolific means ... "producing in large quantities or with great frequency; highly productive, as in a prolific writer" ... and ND is not with any frequency producing films, so that's false hype ... the same as Cheri being an "active" player in EU when she's not.

I think ... that it just gives a bad impression when choices are made to buff an already impressionable situation ... especially when so many know what's truth and not truth. I wish them much success, but hope going forward that content is kept real. There's enough good stuff there, it doesn't need fabricated hype.

Whatsupwiththepressagencynotverifyingwhethertheyusedspaceornot?

I didn't read the whole article, but FFS, if you're going to release news items to the press, at least run a fricking spell check.

And I agree with MS, a reality check is also in order. Much ahype about nothing.

Whatsupwiththepressagencynotverifyingwhethertheyusedspaceornot?

I didn't read the whole article, but FFS, if you're going to release news items to the press, at least run a fricking spell check.

And I agree with MS, a reality check is also in order. Much ahype about nothing.

Oh ya, I forgot about that :duh: :laugh: ... the article itself was a MESS, and certainly no proofreading done whatsoever. That also speaks to the quality of a publication, and what kind of impression it gives. :rolleyes:

Back