Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected/ A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected

fox moulder

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Steve steve Langarner
Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could give a price estimate for these two items from the merry mayhem event
A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected / A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected.

the LP-40 costs 45000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 65 ped
the BP-70 costs 90000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 125 ped

so I was wondering what this would equate to in ped.

pm me if you are willing to sell one

Thanks

Last edited:
I think in a good day if you find the right seller you can grab both items for that price.

For real or is this sarcasm? I can’t tell

prolly looking at 30-40k? better eco than imk2 .... level is less.. so deduct some that... winning two tokens tho.. and then a bunch of poinnts... ppl going to want to get paid.

i dont think one of these will be for sale this mayhem. they need 2 placement tokens and you can only get 2 tokens per mayhem IF you win one in your solo cat and buy the points for FFA. and if you get 2 placement tokens there are far more valuable choices to get like the perf hedoc mayhem or the uber guns that also require 2 pmtokens

Few things you should add into consideration to buy those guns:
Dps
Dpp
Eff
Level requirement
Range
What amp they can handle
Good for grind or event
How many people want it too?
2 tokens(very rare) needed to buy it
This item will steal all category 10 top1 prize equivalent too (check last 5 years total prize for that and do an average for extra information)
this is a 2.0 item
Would you be easily going to sell it after you decide to take a break?
If someone else thinking the above how are you going to approach the purchase if he offer more than you thought?
If he does that how can you purchase the 2nd gun?Will that still be possible?Will 2 players get 2 tokens and needed points for your gun?
Keep in mind lower level guns (level 30-70) tend to more expensive because they are accessible to a larger player base who dream about shooting imk2 but they can't do it properly.
This new items might have their tier costs extremely expensive for what you are used to.
I'm sure you can extract some information here.
I don't want to put a price for it now because I don't want to destroy your dream
You better have peds ready.

Few things you should add into consideration to buy those guns:
Dps
Dpp
Eff
Level requirement
Range
What amp they can handle
Good for grind or event
How many people want it too?
2 tokens(very rare) needed to buy it
This item will steal all category 10 top1 prize equivalent too (check last 5 years total prize for that and do an average for extra information)
this is a 2.0 item
Would you be easily going to sell it after you decide to take a break?
If someone else thinking the above how are you going to approach the purchase if he offer more than you thought?
If he does that how can you purchase the 2nd gun?Will that still be possible?Will 2 players get 2 tokens and needed points for your gun?
Keep in mind lower level guns (level 30-70) tend to more expensive because they are accessible to a larger player base who dream about shooting imk2 but they can't do it properly.
This new items might have their tier costs extremely expensive for what you are used to.
I'm sure you can extract some information here.
I don't want to put a price for it now because I don't want to destroy your dream
You better have peds ready.

yes I have the peds ready, I was looking at buying an MM so I did some research and came to the conclusion that if I could get one of the above I would prefer to buy a weapon with 90%+ efficiency.

B - u - m - p

Mtoken value

A few considerations about Mtoken value:

1. a mayhem armor part costs 10k tokens, and sells for 2.500-2.800 ped
= 4 tokens/ped

2. an imp hedoc costs 20k tokens, and sells for 11.000 peds
= 1.8 tokens/ped

3. a mod hedoc costs 40k tokens, and sells for 16.000-18.000 peds
= 2.5 tokens/ped

So my conclusion would be, around 3tokens/ped is a fair deal, except for the overpriced mayhem armor.

the LP-40 costs 45000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 65 ped
the BP-70 costs 90000 M tokens 2 PM tokens and 125 ped
Thanks

Equaling in:
15-20k for the LP-40
30-37k for the BP-70

pricerange depending on whether it has awesome tier rates or not.

Keep in mind that these guns are untiered, and that today's guns often sell for LOWER then their tier-cost ! So you'll have to add the tier-cost to these in the future. A mod merc t10 costs like 55k or so? and costs like 80k to tier up to t10? (numbers might be off a little)

I don't care much about the PM tokens. It's the Mtokens that is hard to get. There are actually many ppl, including myself, who have 1 or more PM tokens, but not enough Mtokens to purchase Mayhem stuff... So in time PM tokens will be widely available.

Id say MM + 20k atleast for that one.

But it would have to be a T0 mm

Last edited:
Pills you can get from 5-10 ped per 10 mtoken depending on patience, even selling them for 6 ped is idiotic because you will get 10 times more ped worth of damage from them in a hour at a shared event.
Since everyone else using them too you must have them to shield your self from abuse so there is even a negative value in not owning pills.

A few considerations about Mtoken value:

1. a mayhem armor part costs 10k tokens, and sells for 2.500-2.800 ped
= 4 tokens/ped

2. an imp hedoc costs 20k tokens, and sells for 11.000 peds
= 1.8 tokens/ped

3. a mod hedoc costs 40k tokens, and sells for 16.000-18.000 peds
= 2.5 tokens/ped

So my conclusion would be, around 3tokens/ped is a fair deal, except for the overpriced mayhem armor.

Pills you can get from 5-10 ped per 10 mtoken depending on patience, even selling them for 6 ped is idiotic because you will get 10 times more ped worth of damage from them in a hour at a shared event.
Since everyone else using them too you must have them to shield your self from abuse so there is even a negative value in not owning pills.

they are indeed a bit cheap for that kind of buffs :)

they are indeed a bit cheap for that kind of buffs :)

That creates a flaw in the entire Mtoken market thing, Toad made a thread for it.
The demand for high end items is rocked and confidence is low. What was a quick sale pre 2.0 is now months of bumps now, the problem get that pills have too good underlining value but its gonna be hard to see someone pay near pill price + pay for the Ptoken.

The BP 70 should cost over 54k Peds + Ptoken (5-15k) value but its gonna be a very hard sell at this time, but if i had that many tokens id much rather spend a couple of month getting 6-7 ped for 60k+ and just leave the ptokens in the storage then "pay" what people seem to be intressed in buying for at this time.

Last edited:
Is TT+5k ped too low?

Absolute bottom dollar for the LP-40: TT+27K

Bottom dollar for BP-70: TT+54k

This is just a conservative estimate based on the value of Neurostim pills selling extremely easily to resellers for 6 PED each, giving M-tokens a value of 0.6 PED at the very lowest. We could tear apart the BP-70 and why it would be worth more than that, but I just finished spending half an hour doing that with the LR-60 and don't feel like doing it again right now (particularly since the BP-70 hasn't been purchased and tested yet.

I bought the LP-40 and i justified the price by comparing it to some seasonal rings wich ppl gladly pay 30k for but bitchin and moaning about the same sum for an awesome weapon.
Weapons in general seems to have dropped dramaticly in price, there is like 3 MM and 4 IMKII for sale as we speak.
I would base the value on the LP-40 to the same as T0 IMKII based on DPP and eff + its maxed at lv40 and makes it accessable to a wider consumer circle. True its not a event winner or a DPS monster but its truly an awsome mid lv grinding gun.

As someone who bought the LP-40 (and then sold it) I can say its a great gun and fun to use. However the offer I was made far outweighed the attachment I had to the item.

It was sold for approx pill value.

As someone who bought the LP-40 (and then sold it) I can say its a great gun and fun to use. However the offer I was made far outweighed the attachment I had to the item.

It was sold for approx pill value.

Was that TT+30K?

Worth mentioning is that the (L) version with slightly less eff goes for 200% MU granted its quite hard to come by, but still owning the UL version saves you a buttload on markup. :)
I reckon the prices will drop now when there apperantly is an summer mayhem to now.

I reckon the prices will drop now when apparently there is an summer mayhem to now.

The ingredients for the broker are gained from hunting event? Thanks for the heads up!

Back