Price: "Check Please" :)

Price check on this weapon: Isis LR32 Adjusted. What's it going for now a days, depending on tiers?

Soc member paid TT+4k for one.

Another Mod LR32 was looted yesterday afaik, by Lucas Damage Kovalsky on his 8.5k Longtooth. A friend spoke to him about his hof and he mentioned looting one.
No idea if this is true though.

Soc member paid TT+4k for one.

Another Mod LR32 was looted yesterday afaik, by Lucas Damage Kovalsky on his 8.5k Longtooth. A friend spoke to him about his hof and he mentioned looting one.
No idea if this is true though.
Oh wow I did not hear about that, is it really unlimited? Guessing by the hof it might of been but it also could of been limited. I saw one posted on auction so most likely a few L versions dropped. Maybe someone could get in touch with Lucas and find out for me/us the community? Thanks for the info on the Adj mate ;).

bump 4da scrof!

First time they were discovered by Rick Ninja Hunter who TT'ed the one he crafted because he didn'T get the price on it he was aiming for. After it i believe it was EMW who got another bp and crafted 1 ( could be wrong here in the amount and in the player, but i think it was him ) You could pm hime to ask for details.

BR
Jennson

Price changed on adjusted fap.

Second diabolic owner still unknown.

First time they were discovered by Rick Ninja Hunter who TT'ed the one he crafted because he didn'T get the price on it he was aiming for. After it i believe it was EMW who got another bp and crafted 1 (could be wrong here in the amount and in the player, but i think it was him) You could pm hime to ask for details.
Are you *ucking kidding me, who in their right *ucking mind decides to TT an UL weap cause the price isnt right? That's beyond bonkers imo. Why not sell it & get some "value" for it then nothing at all? :dunno:. That sh*ts wrong honestly. So currently instead of 2 guns ingame there is now only 1, is that right?

Are you *ucking kidding me, who in their right *ucking mind decides to TT an UL weap cause the price isnt right? That's beyond bonkers imo. Why not sell it & get some "value" for it then nothing at all? :dunno:. That sh*ts wrong honestly. So currently instead of 2 guns ingame there is now only 1, is that right?

His own explanation of why he decided to TT it was a bit more complicated than "could not get the price". You hsould look up the original thread. Ultimately, the gun was his, and hence his to TT.

His own explanation of why he decided to TT it was a bit more complicated than "could not get the price". You hsould look up the original thread. Ultimately, the gun was his, and hence his to TT.
Eitherway its gone now and only one remains so who has it? :)

Back