Price Check: Ranged Scorpion

dont know why so much if entropia is correct. id say more like 15-20k

Are you trolling?

Wang has been an ass to me in the past, but no reason that should affect a fair pricing on his gun.

ranked_scorpion.jpg

IMO all these weapons should end up in a similar price range. (obviously with some variation depending on player preference)

Are you trolling?

Wang has been an ass to me in the past, but no reason that should affect a fair pricing on his gun.

ranked_scorpion.jpg

IMO all these weapons should end up in a similar price range. (obviously with some variation depending on player preference)

for 45k you can get enigma L4 with 75 dps and higher eco.

gazunga 79m

ranked 37m

yeah same price....

you guys are so funny

30k + or - as its pretty much comparable to gazunga with 4 more dps with a106 and <1/2 range.. + or - will depend on player preference ( ranged/close/fast/slow) ...

Not trolling, but how the price can still be highter than before CLD for UL gun ?
All those new gun are awesome, indeed, but it rain gun, i'm sure people would panic if they know the ammount of mid lvl SIB weapon :D

what "i am ready" to pay for this gun, it concern only my self but can give an idea : 20k
Could be obviously sold for more with "someone who realy want it"

Can be looted on cyrene, what mob ?

more quest reward ;)

Oh this one is also quest reward ? good to know, those free gun is a good idea, well, " free", very long griding quest. If someone have more info maybe ? can't see on cyrene forum.

I would rather use the CAP-43 compaired to this weapon. Point being, there are many alternatives to using this weapon with only roughly 6k shots in it before having to repair. At most this weapon would sell around 13k~

There are just too many other options out there for pistols in the 45 SIB range then to have to pay 50k for this weapon when one could simply pick up a BLP handgun such as the Enigma L4 for the same price (thats a different topic though).

~Danimal

I would value it less than the Gazunga, because of the range difference. I also prefer a little slower weapons with higher damage.

Around 25k would be my guess

Edit: Oh I thought it was rifle, so my comparison with gazunga is a bit off perhaps.

Last edited:
i did some compare also, because i have one for sale... especially compared to ASI TEN, its only 4 dps slower at nearly same eco.

scorpion.jpg

So the Price around 27 K is really good and way below the asking Prices of ASI TEN or one of the other guns listed above.

i did some compare also, because i have one for sale... especially compared to ASI TEN, its only 4 dps slower at nearly same eco.

scorpion.jpg

So the Price around 27 K is really good and way below the asking Prices of ASI TEN or one of the other guns listed above.

So you are comparing dante which is available at +2k peds with a204 which costs upwards of 14k and you consider it a fair comparison. I dont think so.

You can keep trying to justify the price with comparison to gazunga as well saying its 4 dps more but there it has more then double range and anyone who hunts would know the value of that much more range in approx the same dps range.

Last edited:
So you are comparing dante which is available at +2k peds with a204 which costs upwards of 14k and you consider it a fair comparison. I dont think so.

You can keep trying to justify the price with comparison to gazunga as well saying its 4 dps more but there it has more then double range and anyone who hunts would know the value of that much more range in approx the same dps range.

true, what u say.

thats why Gazunga sells around 32 K

and Calytrek above 40 maybe.

basically i just listed them to Show the dps class. main compare would be ASI TEN as i wrote. And even with A106, its not that huuuuge difference (10 % at all). But if u compare the Price of Scorpion and ASI TEN... there will be 10 - 15 K ped difference i think.

scorpion2.jpg

30k + or - as its pretty much comparable to gazunga with 4 more dps with a106 and <1/2 range.. + or - will depend on player preference ( ranged/close/fast/slow) ...

compared to what u did say 2 days ago... my offer is even below what u did value it :)

Last edited:
Back