Price Check Price for Emerald Lakes Mall, Floor 1 #3 S shop.

Sarah Connor

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hello.
Me and my friend are considering selling a shop in Emerald Lakes Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S
[Calypso, 31643, 50210, 108, Emerald Lakes Mall Shop, Floor 1 #3 S]

My friend got it like 5-6 years ago and we are not sure about the current value of the shops at the first floor.
Some of our neighbours are good old time EU players so the location seems a good one.

Shop has 120 item points indoor and 5 item points in display area.

Can you please input your thoughts about the current value of this shop so we can make ourself an ideea about the price tag ?

Thanks in advance!

30k Maybe? Maybe a little less? A little more? Only going off of what I know another emerald lakes mall Shop sold for moderately recently.

30k Maybe? Maybe a little less? A little more? Only going off of what I know another emerald lakes mall Shop sold for moderately recently.
That'd be a surprise to me. I'm not aware of any Emerald Lakes shop that has gone for 30k including even my own large shop in the last 10 years or so, and mine was maybe one of the last major purchases aside from maybe Kaotik's large shop.

OP, small shops not by the televator have historically gone for 13-16k. I used to say 2nd floor was more active than 1st (I owned a small shop on 2nd before moving), but now it's more of a mixed bag. 1st is tricky in your location because it's almost all inactive shops down that way, but those of us down by the televator do seem to draw in some people that might help.

Feel free to PM me if you want more thoughts on it.

That'd be a surprise to me. I'm not aware of any Emerald Lakes shop that has gone for 30k including even my own large shop in the last 10 years or so, and mine was maybe one of the last major purchases aside from maybe Kaotik's large shop
Too high or too low? Maybe thats what the owner was offered at some point? I could check the pms, but would want to get permission from the shop owner to see if they want to say the price.

Too high or too low? Maybe thats what the owner was offered at some point? I could check the pms, but would want to get permission from the shop owner to see if they want to say the price.
A bit too high if we're just talking about larges considering mine by the televator was in the mid-20ks a couple years ago when I bought, but a small like the OPs would be substantially less than 30k. 30k isn't impossible for a large there and could maybe be a top buyout price, but I know the previous owner of my large shop had no luck after trying to sell a long time at 30k back when even I wasn't initially interested in the 1st floor but looking for a large shop.

The last small shop at Emerald I know of to sell was around 16k (no upgrades) in the middle of the floor near the auction terminals.

Last edited:
Have owned numerous shops and done a lot of research in the past on shops.

Most important aspect of shop is how much traffic the place gets (price should reflect this). Emerald Lakes mall is somewhere between dead and low traffic. You have to do a lot of advertising to actually get people there which could mean a lot of extra work.

I'd pay max 15k. I imagine someone without knowledge would do 20k.

I sold my (upgraded) S twin peaks shop for 30k. I would price a Emerald lakes shop around 10-15k depending on upgrades

Back