What's this ring worth?

Increased Critical Damage 16%
Decrease Critical Damage 16%
Faster Reload 15%
Increased health 32
Acceleration 16%

(I don't own one yet)

My guess is 35k-70k. Best righthand ring imo

lol what a profesionally designed ring.... it adds 32hp while max from item allowed is 30.... well done neverdie.. as always

and BKK I hope you are sarcastic...

ill shit a pineapple if its worth 35-70k

id take an imp ares over that thing lol. the movement speed is useless imo. the extra health is nice but mostly not needed and those who would need it for the mobs they hunt got plenty of better choices laying around. the faster reload and crit damage is nice but it misses crit chance what i would value a lot higher as it has more impact overall. i wouldnt pay more than 2k for it. and especially not now before the loot change. who knows whats useful after it and what isnt.

1% Reload, 2% Crit Dmg

vs

1.2% Focused Blow

Perfected Ares seems better both in terms of eco and dps.

My guess is 35k-70k. Best righthand ring imo

Ok, in that case, I'll sell you one for the low end of your spectrum, 35k. Deal?
Hell, I'll even give you a 5k extra discount and sell it to you for 30k. Ok?

Ring hype! :)

slightly improved xmas'15, not? which goes for... 10k? if lucky

10k max, although i would never sacrifice the focus blow from ares

Depends what are your other ring, scope .. etc, in some combo this ring would fit way better than ares ! :wise:

Depends what are your other ring, scope .. etc, in some combo this ring would fit way better than ares ! :wise:

Sure, if you have Easter Ring 2016, otherwise right hand should be for crit, for hunting.

I assume allso depending on how they will count everything after this lootupdate robin hood patch ;)

Maybe DPS (15%) more attack is worth alot then. Who knows :)

Sure, if you have Easter Ring 2016, otherwise right hand should be for crit, for hunting.

Yep indeed

I assume allso depending on how they will count everything after this lootupdate robin hood patch ;)

Maybe DPS (15%) more attack is worth alot then. Who knows :)

I'm exited about this update, my loss can't really go worst than it was these months :wtg:

Just a bit scared for the MU on some items .. but we will see

Was 1 on auction for ~3 days at 15k but the seller removed it.

Was 1 on auction for ~3 days at 15k but the seller removed it.

I sold it for 11k in a PVP trade, to the very same guy has it for sale here in PCF and stating it has been sold for 25k previously (obviuously a lie since mine was available at the AH for 15)

I will ofc report that post but Im not sure what rule hes breaking besides lying

//Linzey

Mmowc

I bought that ring for 11k and I'm sorry that the seller was ok with it. Real price in my opinion is not less than 20k

i like this ring but only for pvp, if it's for a regular hunt, i prefer my imp ares since my x-mass ring 2016 gives max attack and move speed

For everyone except maybe the three Easter Ring 2016 owners (on some mobs and/or events), even the 600-700 PED Improved Ares is a better right hand ring in pretty much all situations and it's explained in two words; Focused Blow.

Just for sake of comparison let's use a fairly common ul sib combo, M83+impA105:

Easter 2016 + MMOWC: 3.112 dpp, 81.389 dps
Easter 2016 + Imp Ares: 3.131 dpp, 81.888 dps

The -16% crit dmg (defense), 16% acceleration and +30 HP of MMOWC do help in some situations, mainly events, but in most situations Imp Ares is superior to MMOWC even for Easter Ring 2016 owners. For rest of playerbase (all but three people...) there is no question really. The secondary (defense) effects, which in general are far behind dpp affecting buffs in terms of importance to net returns anyway, can be replaced by 1.5k-2k PED Modified Athenic (-16% crit dmg, 16% evade/dodge/jamming) and/or 150-200 PED Modified Hermetic (15% acceleration) to fit the occasion (ranged vs short-ranged hunting).

A stable of Imp Ares (600-700) + (1.5k-2k) Mod Athenic + (150-200) Mod Hermetic comes in at around 2.5k PED. Them automatically being combined and together with +30 HP with MMOWC, I suppose there's an argument for like 4k PED for MMOWC (at the most!). But you still miss out on the ever important dpp edge Imp Ares would provide. Most reasonably enlightened hunters wouldn't even want one.

I guess we will see what actually changes in terms of importance to returns with the 2.0 system, but that can be said for all items. As of now, MMOWC is absolutely not worth more than 10k. If someone bought for 20k or above (which is doubtful to say the least, screams a lie) that's overpaying immensely, grats whoever lucked out with that sale. I'd even say Linzey's 11k sale is a good one.

I think way similar to UnaAlconbury said, this ring should not cost +10k in my opinion.

11k its way overpaid imo, probably 3-5k would be "fair/ok".

This ring is only useful for crit capped folks. With that being said, it is not econonical to pay a lot for the ring until a time, perhaps soon, when everyone is crit capped.

I'm in the same boat as the 3-5k folks...

put simply... imp ares in 650 ped and offers a bigger dpp boost than this ring.. the defensive bonuses barely equate to a 3k pricetag.

Stats are appearing as one of greatest on this ring for the untrained eye... Perfect for someone to buy cheap and manipulate someone new/inexperienced in to paying a lot to much, argumenting that its more valuable than a Perfected Ares...

This is what makes EU unsafe sometimes.

I'd say 4-5k would not be far off, considering its lack of Focus blow and etc. compared to Ares rings..

I sold it for 11k in a PVP trade, to the very same guy has it for sale here in PCF and stating it has been sold for 25k previously (obviuously a lie since mine was available at the AH for 15)

I will ofc report that post but Im not sure what rule hes breaking besides lying

Plenty:

5.6 - Misleading/Inaccurate Sales Threads
Information provided in Trading threads should be kept factual, verifiable and reasonable. This includes information regarding the statistics, qualities or characteristics of an item, past sales, and/or market history. The use of intentionally misleading information or highly debatable, exaggerated or inaccurate claims in Trading threads is NOT permitted, as such claims and comments invite off-topic discussion and violations of Rule 5.5 and will be deleted without notice.

...but I see the claim of 25k past sale has already been removed.

Stats are appearing as one of greatest on this ring for the untrained eye... Perfect for someone to buy cheap and manipulate someone new/inexperienced in to paying a lot to much, argumenting that its more valuable than a Perfected Ares...

That's what many item sellers do though. Some more obvious than others. :)

Back