PriceCheck on UL Electric Attack Chip III

DaElephant

Hatchling
Society
SynerGen
Jake Jaku Nowak

Let me know what u guys think ECO test TBD

I bought an unlimited IV electric nanochip that sat in auction for days unsold for around 200 peds buyout. Will check when I get home the exact price I paid and update.

How can anyone be 0/10 HA on a little chip like that. Get skilling (smiles).

Sorry but little MF chips do not appear to be worth a great deal in the current market.

Gratz on discovery.

Rick

edit: ok I checked. I paid TT+180 for the IV electric nanochip, previous sales were going for TT+150
I bought it anyway for the day I decide to complete the foul mission chain (I hope never).

Last edited:
I got one of these also, dunno how much they go for though. I would have thought about tt+200 before Rick posted, but who knows o_O;

Also Rick, I've maxed mine *feels proud* ^^;

I got one of these also, dunno how much they go for though. I would have thought about tt+200 before Rick posted, but who knows o_O;

Was yours looted from a trilomite as well?

Was yours looted from a trilomite as well?

Mine was looted from a person who swapped it with me for a different unL chip hehe

Damn good to hear, onwards and upwards, set a new target.

I finally maxed ALL the 'nanochips' today. XI Cryo being my last one, got to 51 cryo hit. Chipped out a ton of cryo two years ago, and not really worked on it much until recently.

Just need a tiny bit more of Pyro skill to max the old school VIII First Gen Fire chip.

Back on topic, I guess the little chip is worth between 150 - 200 peds. Sweet little thing, for that price keep it as a reminder of your discovery.

Rick

Damn good to hear, onwards and upwards, set a new target.

I finally maxed ALL the 'nanochips' today. XI Cryo being my last one, got to 51 cryo hit. Chipped out a ton of cryo two years ago, and not really worked on it much until recently.

Just need a tiny bit more of Pyro skill to max the old school VIII First Gen Fire chip.

Back on topic, I guess the little chip is worth between 150 - 200 peds. Sweet little thing, for that price keep it as a reminder of your discovery.

Rick

holy shit :O

well I have an Arsonic Attack Chip III TEN edition, and almost able to use that, so whilst using Corrosive Attack Nanochip III Mentor Edition I hope to skillup to max the Arse-3-10 and then use that to compliment my other hunting and then eventually moving to higher (L) chips to open up Harmony. The intent is there at least ^^; gotta say I do love ma mindforce :)

Back