Pricecheck: Summer Ring 2017

Wallin Dimas

Mature
Society
The Ministry
Wallin Rigu Dimas
So I looted a summer ring and couldn't find any sales info on it, nor in forums. This is NOT a sales thread, I'm curious as to what it's worth on the current market. :yay:

If I can get a good idea on the value I'll post another thread, this time selling it. :cool:

Thanks in advance! :yay:

Since it look as it was quite new..it would more help also if you provide a screenie with the attributes/buff of that ring..

Then ppl can compare and make a good guess...

Here you go

Since it look as it was quite new..it would more help also if you provide a screenie with the attributes/buff of that ring..

Then ppl can compare and make a good guess...
Here you go

summer_ring_2017.jpg

The price check sub forum might be more suitable.

Thank you Zoophon for posting the stats, In my excitement I forgot the most basic of things to do. Also, there's a pricecheck sub?! Wow. Shows you how much I know about how to use the forums :dunce:

Thank you for helping and pointing out my errors, I do appreciate the help, both constructive and regular :)

I saw on AH there's one going for a BO of +18k but is that the price? I tried the ring out on LT matures and the lifesteal really changed things. I was doing them unarmored with a emik L4 elm + beast and I was gaining close to 1 hp back per attack that landed. Imagine if I had a dante for it or a higher dps weapon! :yay:

Thank you all again, let the info flow! ;)

It's basically a perfected hermetic/aeglic/athenic plus lifesteal 1%. Check out the prices for those, add a k or two to have them all in one, then add whatever you think lifesteal is worth. Personally, i would love to have one for 7k. :ahh:

Let me know if you decide to sell, interested if the price is right

Thank you Zoophon for posting the stats, In my excitement I forgot the most basic of things to do. Also, there's a pricecheck sub?! Wow. Shows you how much I know about how to use the forums :dunce:

Thank you for helping and pointing out my errors, I do appreciate the help, both constructive and regular :)

I saw on AH there's one going for a BO of +18k but is that the price? I tried the ring out on LT matures and the lifesteal really changed things. I was doing them unarmored with a emik L4 elm + beast and I was gaining close to 1 hp back per attack that landed. Imagine if I had a dante for it or a higher dps weapon! :yay:

Thank you all again, let the info flow! ;)

Interesting so how does lifesteal work 1% of the damage you give each attack on mob, or 1% of Mobs total hit points per attack etc?

Interesting so how does lifesteal work 1% of the damage you give each attack on mob, or 1% of Mobs total hit points per attack etc?

1% of your dmg each attack.

---
1% of mobs total hit points would be awesome. Hunting 20k+ HP mobs and heal 200 hp each shot or 400 hp if you have 2% lifesteal. :D

Back