Pricecheck: UL Adjusted SK-80

Sofia

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
Well, as it says... :ahh:

Got the reward from drawing contest but oh mys, I have nub skills at healing. This tool requires Lv 32 to start the SIB. So I've decided to sell it. :)

The tt is about 12k.

60.0-80.0 heal per use,
24 uses per min,
28 hp/sec heal.

Eco should be something about ~9.50 if we look at other UL versions of modern faps. Haven't tested. Sweats and fruits are gone now.

All in all, this fap:
1) saves nice markup (limiteds are about 200%);
2) heals almost 1/3 more than ADJ FAP (21.67);
3) has 19 times better eco than the UL old-time EMT kit Ek-2500 Deluxe, which heals about that much too(28.33);
3) still is not, of course, comparable to IMP and MOD faps in terms of eco, speed and heal per sec. However is best UL version of modern faps in game atm.

So what would the price be for this thing in your opinion, or what would you pay for it if you had the chance? Feel free to post whatever you want. :)

More info on: Entropedia, which luckily is open now again.

3) still is not, of course, comparable to IMP and MOD faps in terms of eco, speed and heal per sec. However is best UL version of modern faps in game atm.[/URL][/U]

We have unL 450 fap, that's a better fap ;)

way too much ped stuck in that tt... the SGA ones have much lower TT and the SGA version of this fap would certainly deserve some few tens of k's
for this one.. tt+8-10k ?

We have unL 450 fap, that's a better fap ;)

And unl Adj450 fap ;)

Its a very nice fap, Par value to adj fap. Allows for bigger mobs at a higher cost. TT value is pretty high, so I would say about +30-35k given u need quite some skills to max it aswell.

And unl Adj450 fap ;)

Its a very nice fap, Par value to adj fap. Allows for bigger mobs at a higher cost. TT value is pretty high, so I would say about +30-35k given u need quite some skills to max it aswell.

Exta explanation,

Given that the adj sk50 went for +20k id value this above it, only thing is that the market is very very instable atm and this avery risky item to invest alot of money in,,

nice fap, I say eat chips (when you can) and keep it!!

i'd say fair value is approx = Adj Fap market - 27k (12k + cost of skills to use ~15k).

1st, gz on the prize.

2nd, did they give it to you full TT? If so, I'd say, n00b fapping skills or not, head down to the most active revive you can find and camp yourself for about 4k worth of fapping.

Then you might be able to better consider your choices.

1st, gz on the prize.

2nd, did they give it to you full TT? If so, I'd say, n00b fapping skills or not, head down to the most active revive you can find and camp yourself for about 4k worth of fapping.

Then you might be able to better consider your choices.

1st of all, thanks. :ahh:

about the 2nd, yeah, full tt... :scratch2: not very relieving for potential buyers now is it? :)

And, well, about the camping revives and such, with the current market I'd better be buying chips for it for 4k, should I want to keep it. However as I've heard, chipping is not yet re-enabled.

But as I said, it's my choice to sell not to keep.

----
Anyways I see people would love to see a bargain of about +10k on this, and I also saw replies on adj SK-50 going for +20k, which is below this tool's level, so what do you think about starting an open auction with tt+10k SB and no set BO with some time interval for last bid..?

Last edited:
... I also saw replies on adj SK-50 going for +20k, which is below this tool's level

what you also have to consider is that because it is a lower level, there is a much larger market for it. say lvl25 to max, thats a few K ped worth of skill of maybe 1k for someone naturally skilling for a couple of years. Meanwhile, adj sk80 will need lvl35-39, or 15k-20k ped skills.

about the 2nd, yeah, full tt... :scratch2: not very relieving for potential buyers now is it? :)

And, well, about the camping revives and such, with the current market I'd better be buying chips for it for 4k, should I want to keep it. However as I've heard, chipping is not yet re-enabled.

That's the beauty of my plan. You lower the TT, thus making it slightly easier for buyers to afford, plus you are using TT that was won, not bought, to increase your paramedic skills.

Win-win-win.

However, yes, you could also sell it full TT, and set aside the 4k for extra skills, once chipping comes back.

what you also have to consider is that because it is a lower level, there is a much larger market for it. say lvl25 to max, thats a few K ped worth of skill of maybe 1k for someone naturally skilling for a couple of years. Meanwhile, adj sk80 will need lvl35-39, or 15k-20k ped skills.

For every item there is, the higher level the harder it is to get it and less players having them.

ModMerc needs Lv100 to use it most efficient, it starts to get good at about lv 75-80 but some ppl have still paid 300k for it.. maybe 200k now, in the worst case? :) So why aint Opalo worth so much more? :silly2:

That's the beauty of my plan. You lower the TT, thus making it slightly easier for buyers to afford, plus you are using TT that was won, not bought, to increase your paramedic skills.

Win-win-win.

Well I fail to see how spending 400 dollars for nothing might improve my chances of sale, unless of course I'd get more than that when selling in markup. :) And nobody can guarantee me that, now can we.

Anyways.. *scrolls back* so an open auction with tt+10k SB, yes or no? That was the question.

For every item there is, the higher level the harder it is to get it and less players having them.

ModMerc needs Lv100 to use it most efficient, it starts to get good at about lv 75-80 but some ppl have still paid 300k for it.. maybe 200k now, in the worst case? :) So why aint Opalo worth so much more? :silly2:

Well I fail to see how spending 400 dollars for nothing might improve my chances of sale, unless of course I'd get more than that when selling in markup. :) And nobody can guarantee me that, now can we.

Anyways.. *scrolls back* so an open auction with tt+10k SB, yes or no? That was the question.

Think open auction with +10k SB would be the best way to go -

The main problem here is the high TT plus ppl are unsure about what will be lootet during SGA, but startet at +10k I'm sure you will get some interest, and should go higher than that, question is how much higher...

Is a much better fap than adj fap. Any day. Keep it.

Had one of my entries won I probably would have kept this fap and I own an adj fap.
Skill up to use it, while utilizing the tt gifted to you for your winning entry.

If you really want to sell it then what you have suggested in prior posts will probably do. Although at this time there are less people in EU and more people looking to spend towards SGA than buy high end items.

Well good luck with the sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm interested, if you decide to sell please post the received offers so I can think of bidding on it, thx

I'm interested, if you decide to sell please post the received offers so I can think of bidding on it, thx

Surely. I will open the auction thread on Monday. :) Won't be able to be online much today.

Oki auction started, this thread may be closed now.

Link here

Back