Pricechecks - Alpha Core Cards

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Details on the cards are over at http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/alpha-core-cards-turn-in-give-away.12732/

I've read that there's at least a few folks with full decks in game, but I'm not sure about it how many?...

Originally there were 6 apartments up for grabs, of which 2 have been purchased so far.
Item points on these places is 200 each...

Based on recent auction markups it looks like the cards are being over-valuated vs what the apartments they get you is actually worth... Also, I'm not sure how many folks are just hoarding the full sets instead of trying to get em out there to those that actually want the places.

I've recently bought a few of the cards, but since I'm probably over-valuating them on what I paid, I'm not wanting to do that much going foreward, and don't want others to do similar...

There are 6 different star levels on each of the cards, indicating rareness... I'm assuming that since there's only 6 apartments out there that the 6 pointers may only have 6 in game, but am not sure on that???...

Any input in what these should really be worth might be handy? 200 item points is nice sized apartment, but is nothing compared to the 400-600 item points you find on Rocktropia... Firebase locations are nice since they are next to the npc that gives you the ifn missions, but how 'nice' that makes them in markup value I'm not sure... I'd assume that the maket value of a full set is close to what market value of the firebase apartments is, but what the hell is that, or should it be valuated at?

Once the first season is over, what will the prices drop to?!?

Last edited:
Alpha core card hype is diminished, but for rare cards (11, 29, 31) used to be up to 500-1000 ped each, rest are few peds only.

Alpha core card hype is diminished, but for rare cards (11, 29, 31) used to be up to 500-1000 ped each, rest are few peds only.

i guess what I'm wondering is why they are using those as the control cards when 11 & 29 are only 4 star cards but 31 is 6 star? You'd think the 6 star ones would be the 'rare' ones?!?

Back