Prison?

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
Unfortunately IRL has put me behind in making updates. The prison update for Rocktropia was meant to be a big one, however, the prison did not appeal to me and still not enough new blueprints dropped to be interesting. Crafting I did get a few small weapons bps and finally the missing parts for an old BP I had started dropping. Rocktropia discovery for me.

These are pretty nice, 40 total protection but odd mix, good for neverdie dragons and a few other things though, the high durability goes well with my L armor.

Since I didn't go for the prison and Arkadia promises blueprints I decided to hold onto my resources for Arkadia. This leaves me a bit low on free ped so skilling mindforce on zombies for the mission seemed like a good idea.

1 agility for 10,000 zombies and a radio that doesn't give any new quests. But, I'm happy to grind more psyche and mindforce skills for the time being. I'm ready to head off to Arkadia the second it opens too.

New Plan, go to Arkadia, craft all the crap i brought to RT loot a bunch of blueprints, sell the duplicates for profit!

Again a good month mostly due to mining and then taking it easy, The month ended halfway through the zombie quest with these results.

April

Back