Privateer interactive interior & Decorating ships

Society
DFA
Drifter007
I am not sure what they have planned for the proposed space updates. But I think these two features would be cool to implement into the game. The first one is to make privateers interior more interactive like mother ships, such as how they have breakable glass that you can repair and chairs that can be sat on. The seats and beds in the privateers currently are not usable. And maybe to make the extra screens like the one with a map, animated or interactive. Another feature I think that would be cool would be the ability to decorate ships like privateers and motherships interior with decorations and furniture. The ships already have an H on the map, so is part way to being like a home, just need the other functions :). I know space still has a bunch of other things that people like myself really want, like improved mob density and variety for example. But what do you guys think about these suggestions?

What we need is restrooms. If I'm on a mothership, where do I go if I have to poop?

expanding on this... might be cool to add more asteroids out in space... The Moon project was a nice idea, but smaller chuncks of rock out there and space stations that are privately owned would be nice...

As regards items to be added to spaceship interiors this would be great.. they are after all associated with a deed as are estates.
1. Only owner can place items, so they have sole responsibility if daft enough to place lootables.
2. Can then put up some decorations for Xmas, trophies etc or sign boards to give info to customers
3. How about some personal storage for owner (some almost live in space, yet have to keep possessions on planet)
4. Shop-keeper pad ?? for non-lootables ofc

and to follow on from Mastermesh's thought
Mineable space rocks, could enliven space a whole lot. give us a reason to be there other than as the gap between planets.
New mining equipment add-ons to existing ships, or small miner drones operated from quad.
Defence of miners by other ships as you just know the pirates will be there too.
Trade for warp ships to help defend, or get that stuff to safety quick.
Pirates somewhere other than spacestations camping new arrivals, may actually allow some action in space, some real space battles...could be epic.

p.s.
On an MS there is already a place to jettison waste at rear of propulsion, fault in graphics allows things /people to drop into space. In the long standing tradition of ships this is a perfect place for waste disposal, though I am sure the space ecologists may argue it is pollution. We don't call propulsion PP for nothing :laugh:

What we need is restrooms. If I'm on a mothership, where do I go if I have to poop?

Press your cheeks against the force field in the ms hangar to jettison in to space.

Or just use JBK's chair and blame it on pirates! :laugh:

All great ideas too, keep them coming! :beerchug:

If all this crap you wish to implement.... how much you would use it?

There exist years old bugs in this Game, your wishes should be to fix them finaly:wise:

There exist years old bugs in this Game, your wishes should be to fix them finaly:wise:

So are you saying space is not a part of 'Entropia Universe' ?
Which would be odd to say the least.

I would love to see more bug fixes in game and perhaps less new content planet side for a while. But those of us that use/love/inhabit space have taken a back seat for over 4 years.. would be nice if there was some content for us too, after all many of us are heavy investors in the game both in space and planet side, so why should we remain ignored. Or are you implying that planet side bug fixes and content are more important than space ones.

and please note I am sure some of the 'crap' mentioned is just a humorous look at life. So don't shoot us for having fun, and wanting to improve the aspect of game we enjoy, shoot MA for being so slow to fix things instead of introducing the next money spinning scheme.

7e4.jpg

Of course I want bugs to be fixed, but that doesn't mean I don't want new content for space too. It's pretty undeveloped in comparison to the rest of the game. I'm sure I am not alone in the feeling that more content in the space area would be greatly welcomed.

Back