Buying: Privateer, Starfinder, Mothership - paying extremely well

Assuredly paying better than Zippo.

:sneaky:

Im interested in your mk 1 sights :) I got a mk 1 scope so would be nice to have the set.

Im interested in your mk 1 sights :) I got a mk 1 scope so would be nice to have the set.
That's only for the MK2 sights - otherwise I already have buyers for them if I get the sights outright.

Additionally, I added UL Rage 25 or 35 to my buy list.

That's only for the MK2 sights - otherwise I already have buyers for them if I get the sights outright.

Additionally, I added UL Rage 25 or 35 to my buy list.
I have a rage 25. I know who has the 35 and he isnt parting with it. The rage 25 is available for rent though :). I am looking for a rage 20 myself. I would however be willing to make the rage 25 part of a trade for the mk1 sights ;)

Not interesting in renting but should I acquire mk2 sights, we will talk about the rage 25.

both you and divinity have a single mk 2 sight. and neither are willing to part with it.. i have tried to make the set complete more than once.... i saw you changed to the rage 20/35 and dropped the 25 because you know where one is? I am searching for a 20 myself to add to my services like with the sights. There is only a single 35 in game if I am not mistaken.

bump - added another item.

Back