Problem with Visique Sign (PC)

Pretto Loco

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Pretto Loco Believingson
I added a Visique Sign (PC) to my apartment yesterday and started working on it.
I only use one of the preset backgrounds with some added text.
I don't plan on having any other image or text for now, just this.

All works fine and looks good in Preview, but after a while the screen turns black. :scratch2:
It is repaired above the 10% limit.

It's not something you wan't to mess around with to much as each modification costs 6.70 ped.
When I relog it is black. If I click it to operate it it shows the image and text.
After some lag attack in the apt the sign turns black again.

Are these signs bugged or is there anything I forgot?

Last edited:
If you click/double-click it, as the owner your default single left-click ACTION is: Toggle ON/OFF.

I suggest, you pick it up, place it down again - and IF the picture is showing, then LOG OUT. Then log in again to see if its showing correctly.

Sometimes you have to leave the zone and come back much later (for the gfx buffers in you card to be cleansed/refreshed).

Once its showing correctly, then STOP CLICKING IT! ;) Always use Right-click with signs.

was about to write to check if its switched on or off like shard-angel did

also when you enter a room with sign(s) it can take a moment to load, so maybe wait half a minute or minute and see if it shows the content

you could also check if your message is the only message on the sign and if not delete others, I think there is also a possibility to activate one or more messages that are saved on the sign.

Thanks for your advice. I must have done something right the last time I was in. It worked now after some lag.
The apartment always lag.

Mostly I just click the estate sign and wait until the owner info comes up, then I am sure all items have spawned.
This happens every time I go to the apt, no matter where it is.

This time I logged in and spawned in apt. All stuff was there but sign was black.
Suddenly the image showed up (at the same time as the eternal disciple graduation popup).

Same happens when I just walk out of the apt and walk back in. Sign is black, things are spawned but after a while the sign wakes up.

Back