Help: Problems at Nea's ? (Lagg, server down etc)

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
A lot of newcomers have come lately, and this is no doubt causing strain on the servers.

I have experienced some of the lagg issues first hand, and I have also been told that occasionally the server is full and it's not even possible to go there.

In order to get these things looked at we need people to report these issues through the support system so that MA / FPC knows what to look at.

Have you experienced any lagg-related issues at or near Nea's place? Have you experienced that the server is full? If so please file a support case about the matter so that MA is aware of the problem, and how big a problem it is. MA encourages me to encourage you to file these whenever you experience any problems.

Thank you for your feedback!

AmbuLaFinal.jpg

Yes...

Yes... Neas is laggy. Port Atlantis and Swamp Camp are too. I got kicked off about every 20 seconds or so when I went in to those areas, even if all settings were on safe mode.

Last night I didn't see a lot of folks at Argus though... so if you sweaters are having problems, you might head to Argus and go North to find a big pack of snablesnots like I did since I decided to do a little sweating. This whole quest system is making me feel like a n00b again, so I figured I'd go swunt for some nostalgia.

Yes, frequently have problems with severe loot-lag there, and sometimes for hours at a time I can't get in at all, trying to TP there just leaves me at the TP I tried to use wondering what happened. I'd estimate total downtime for Nea's for me over the last 2 weeks at 5%

Back