Problems with account.entropiauniverse.com & support

-JJ-

Old
weeeeeeeLittle JJ killerOfWhatever
Hi when trying to use anything on the site that involves needing the 2 factor code it always says bad code. try again

and then locks me out with an error page, the same happens even when i tried to submit a support case

any ideas as to how to fix this or when it will be fixed?

Kind Regards JJ

65rlCO7.png
BwzQYP0.png
5k3MCcK.png

Same problem we told you in discord and being referred in the forum as "webshop" being down.

It's a little sad that it has been this much of a problem for so long.

Same problem we told you in discord and being referred in the forum as "webshop" being down.

It's a little sad that it has been this much of a problem for so long.

yeh i know... just thought id try and report it also but even the support case i was not able to do
so hopefully seeing the screenshot of the errors im getting and posting on here may help get it fixed
a bit sooner lol

429 is Too many requests. So not unlikely they're trying to throttle something to prevent the whole "poll my-items constantly" situation, but failing.

429 is Too many requests. So not unlikely they're trying to throttle something to prevent the whole "poll my-items constantly" situation, but failing.

If we are insinuating that it is Tia's program causing the problem, then it would be up to Tia to remove the plugin and remove it from use. However, the issue presents itself at 2FA and the plugin wouldn't bypass that.

If we are insinuating that it is Tia's program causing the problem, then it would be up to Tia to remove the plugin and remove it from use. However, the issue presents itself at 2FA and the plugin wouldn't bypass that.

I'm not saying that Tia's program is causing the problem. I'm saying that it's not impossible that MA trying to fix what they see as a problem with polling my-items is what is causing these issues.

If this indeed is the case, I would argue that the proper solution would be to revert all changes and instead work on implementing proper clientside logging so we don't have to resort to workarounds.

same issue here, subscribing :popcorn:

I have had the same problem for 4 days now

This is really rubbish, having saved my boxes from the Migration, now I cannot open them and have had to deposit instead to keep playing and I still can't open the boxes. Please fix this, it's your shop after all, or allow the keys to be bought in game

I managed to send support case maybe you can get past the 2 factor using same method.
While logged ingame press the support button/create new support case.. it will automaticly open the website with you being logged and ready to post a support case.
You could also try to reach the webshop with same method.

I managed to send support case maybe you can get past the 2 factor using same method.
While logged ingame press the support button/create new support case.. it will automaticly open the website with you being logged and ready to post a support case.
You could also try to reach the webshop with same method.
This does work, but even before the 2fa issue like it presents itself now if you tried using webshop when logging into website from inside the game it used to fail on the 2fa.

Same, also wish to deposit through Strongboxes, untill then, i am not going to :cautious:

Weird, do you even get to the support page without 2FA?
I have allways been able to get there without it and even now I can get there

Same problems here, i will post my support case info to show my support to get this fixed. I can't make webshop purchases or do much of anything at eu.com:

History for support case 391450:

2020-09-02 21:45 You wrote:

Hello, when I attempt to make a deposit or webshop purchase I am redirected to an "HTTP ERROR 429" page. Please help!2020-09-03 10:50 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi 3J,

Thank you for contacting us.

Most causes are usually related to your bank or card provider, so it might be a good idea to contact them directly.

Below is a list of the most common causes:

1. Your bank server is currently unavailable or there was a communication failure.
2. You did not have enough funds in your account at the time of your deposit.
3. Your card is not enabled for international and online purchases in USD.
4. There was a problem with the authentication of your transaction. For example, that your card can not be used for transactions through the 3DSecure validation system (“Verified by VISA” or “MasterCard Secure code”) or if there are technical issues at the time of the authentication, and your transaction just "hangs", it might be due to an anti-virus program that doesn't allow the authentication page to be displayed.
5. The card registration in our system is incorrect. Please make sure that the 16 digit card number, expiry date and 3 digit CVV code are registered correctly in the 'My Account' section on the website, under 'Cards'. If you find an error, please update the card information by removing the card and registering it again.
6.We recommend that you use browsers; Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

If none of these causes apply to your case it is very hard for us to know what the cause is since we do not have any problems with the payment providers.

Check especially the number 4 on our list because that is the most common issue that our users have if they have a problem with cards.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support

2020-09-03 17:19 You wrote:

I can't get to the payment processor page. This is what happens and the steps I take:

1. open "https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/"
2. add items to cart
3. click "checkout"
4. get directed to "https://account.entropiauniverse.co...ount/shop/checkout/index.xml&up=/account/shop"
5. enter 2FA code
6. click "login"
7. I am then told "Bad code. Try again."

I am definitely using the correct code. I can login to the game just fine, but cannot make purchases on the webshop.

Help!

Please fix this MA! :popcorn:

Same problems here, i will post my support case info to show my support to get this fixed. I can't make webshop purchases or do much of anything at eu.com:

They are clueless if they replied this to you in a support case, as soooooo many other people are having this issue (2FA and HTP 429), and its been happening since last Saturday (8/29) to boot.

I am honestly losing faith that they have anyone that is even slightly competent still working there, its literally a clown show.

Please fix this MA! :popcorn:

What they suggested to you and described is in no way related to a server error 429. Not even close. They just literally picked a bunch of stuff from a bag and threw it at you. I am not kidding, if I had this going on in my team, I would see if it is something I could remediate through restructuring/training or would fire them.

@Ludvig, I would strongly suggest raising proper attention.

7 days now....:scratch2:

It is beyond subpar to not have an official statement about this.

It is beyond subpar to not have an official statement about this.
It is probably the devolopemnt team that has to take care of it....they are probably still on holidays...and have been for the past 3 months (at least that is how old my ticket is and according to live support can only be handled by devolopment, even thoug it was about adjusting spawns on CP...)

I am not having this issue, are you all using mobile devices? I only use my PC and everything works fine even webshop. Just for info.

I am not having this issue, are you all using mobile devices? I only use my PC and everything works fine even webshop. Just for info.

PC and it is 2FA that is the issue. Not the webshop.

Are you using 2FA authentication?

But there is no reason to have the webserver and game server the same

Chrome and Edge Beta both have the same 429 too many connections. I was able to get in and log a support ticket (unrelated) but then couldn't log back in to update it with an image. Why log back in? It kept chucking me out. Why not add the image to start with? There wasn't an option. Why use the web to log a support ticket at all? MA removed ingame support ticket logging...

Also MA support are unaware of the problem. I was only logging a support ticket this afternoon on instruction from their ingame support avatar. If they'd known they'd have told me support wasn't working...

Of course... we all know that support has more or less never worked... just not in a webserver sense of the phrase ;)

sometimes work sometimes no... better on mobile phone.. (more times) on PC usually error page..

when i use mobilephone and wifi... sometimes work.. and suddenly error page.. refresh refresh and nothing .. close wifi, use LTE >refresh page and work

This is awful... 2 weeks shit

Back