Info: Prof standing required for new haircut unlock

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
Just need some more datas to verify it, but it should give something like that :

hair.jpg

You must add 10 to the hairstyle#, since i don't count the 10 avatar creation style.

I'll update the list if needed, if i can find a more precise scheme.

Sorg

Last edited:
;)Again a great job from you Sorg :D

ty for the info, will keep you posted ;)

and some +rep for the great work

Means I'm gonna unlock another style soon muhahahaha

Forgot to thanx Leeloo, Undercover, Missa, Nadie, Goutty, Sooth for their help.

Also, since there is some ppl who're just copy/pasting infos without even reading the full post, and then insulting me by meaning i'm in someway giving false informations or so, when he can't even sort out a linear "curve" with over 20 points, here is the equation that should give you the requirement level for each style :

ProfStanding=(HairstyleNumber)*1,82-19,02.

Nice work!:) Ill send you my data as i proceed with the skilling but im sure you already got it right :)

Also, since there is some ppl who're just copy/pasting infos without even reading the full post, and then insulting me by meaning i'm in someway giving false informations or so, when he can't even sort out a linear "curve" with over 20 points,

hehe... I didnt say you gave out fale information, I said you didnt want to share with me... as you and leeloo are ignoring me for some reason.

about the linear curve, I allready said Im dumb and ugly. So I asked for help.

I guess the race is on for cut #34 :D

PS. my mom i fatter then your mom.

oh? didn't know the stylist profession was a race?

Always tought it was a service in a nice and friendly way.

And I lost track now....

Doesn't somebody that claims to be lvl 43 should have unlocked that already?

And I lost track now....

Well, you know now. :)
I see you trying to make me the bad wolf... but I dont mind.. we are atleast talking now :)

I dunno who is 43.. not me..

And I lost track now....

No, following Sorg's formula you'll need 44,68 for the next cut.

Edit: Never mind me, I was looking at cut 35.

Again great counting Sorg, I check for a new cut after every skill : p

unlocked style n°21 @ prof standing 19,3.

Prof standing was 3,19 so I assume you need the 2,00 fully and that last click gave me 3 skills in 1 time.

Prof standing was 3,19 so I assume you need the 2,00 fully and that last click gave me 3 skills in 1 time.

great input... hopefully I will unlock cut 34 in not so long... and then I`ll post prof standing, and hopefully we get a 99.9% exacte list.

TY but gonna be hard to be very accurate.

btw, forgot to mention I checked after every skill I got, then relogged and checked again.

but the unlock was before relogging so no need to do that.

Just reached 41.6, which should have unlocked a new style according to the other scheme i had in mind, but got nothing, so it seems that one should be the good one :).

Gz on the #21 btw ;).

Sorg

Just need some more datas to verify it, but it should give something like that :

hair.jpg

You must add 10 to the hairstyle#, since i don't count the 10 avatar creation style.

Sorg

Hiya,

Just unlocked #26 at level 28.42 (as per Jdegres chipping optimiser). I unlocked #25 back at about 26.6... so I think you need to add 0.12 onto each of the levels.

And sounds like Leeloo unlocked #21 at 19.32

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Missa

Reactions: Ozi
Great info and gratz on the new unlock :yay:

Forgot to thanx Leeloo, Undercover, Missa, Nadie, Goutty, Sooth for their help.

Also, since there is some ppl who're just copy/pasting infos without even reading the full post, and then insulting me by meaning i'm in someway giving false informations or so, when he can't even sort out a linear "curve" with over 20 points, here is the equation that should give you the requirement level for each style :

ProfStanding=(HairstyleNumber)*1,82-19,02.

It seems we get a new style for every 1.82 ProfStanding after ProfStanding 1.

So the accurated formula should be below;

ProfStanding=((HairstyleNumber-1)*1.82)+1

or

HairstyleNumber=((ProfStanding-1)/1.82)+1

btw; nice info u got there for sharing.

hair.jpg

Sorg

Hiya,

Just unlocked #26 at level 28.42 (as per Jdegres chipping optimiser). I unlocked #25 back at about 26.6... so I think you need to add 0.12 onto each of the levels.

And sounds like Leeloo unlocked #21 at 19.32

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Missa

Another update... I unlocked #27 at 30.24 and unlocked #28 at 32.06... so that fits perfectly with Sorg's listing plus adding the 0.12. I checked the levels on Jdegre's chipping optimiser to make sure my figures are accurate here. Can't wait for 33.88 lol :D

Im going on a skillng spree next week.... been fighting with alot of people on auction for hairspray and gel... but its allways the same problem.. there just insnt enought materials ingame to support all beauty parlors....

Im keeping track of my skill gains... but it isnt much help since there arent more haircuts ingame at...

woohoooo UBER gratz Missa ;) your doing great

anyone know when haircut 34 unlocks ?? :scratch2:

anyone know when haircut 34 unlocks ?? :scratch2:

According to info posted before #34 unlocks at 42.98 and #35 at 44.80 but you should ask Sorg about #34 to be 100% sure ;)

According to info posted before #34 unlocks at 42.98 and #35 at 44.80 but you should ask Sorg about #34 to be 100% sure ;)

well I know for a fact that cut #34 does not unlock @ lvl43
so that kinda ruins the 42.98 theory....

well I know for a fact that cut #34 does not unlock @ lvl43
so that kinda ruins the 42.98 theory....

Good to know, now we have new dynamic profession in EU ;)

ace should be getting new unlock soon..

cant get enough of this skill gains.. gonna be really crap once the 3x is over.

they only whay to find out what lvl it unlocks is skilling not chipping :eek:

I was with him but will give the honours to Sorg offcourse :D

as time saving chipping is is upsets the normal balance of skilling and that goes for any chipping.. I guess you if you do chip then you just have too try too chip in a balanced way if possible .

as time saving chipping is is upsets the normal balance of skilling and that goes for any chipping.. I guess you if you do chip then you just have too try too chip in a balanced way if possible .

not sure what chipping has to do with me asking for req haircut... 34 :scratch2:
I realise sorg is the only know that knows the exact req... I only know its between 43 and 43,5...

not sure what chipping has to do with me asking for req haircut... 34 :scratch2:
I realise sorg is the only know that knows the exact req... I only know its between 43 and 43,5...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfoBHH8_Pk&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

:scratch2::scratch2::laugh:

Reactions: n1x
Back