Profesional Mentor Standing?

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
I was wondering if anyone has gotten enough Mentor skill to surpass there other professions to get a Mentor Profesion standing? I'm currently trying to work on it i think i need 2-3 more disciples to graduate before i surpass my 3rd Profession. I've made a descion to not skill anything until i figure this out but if somone else knows that would be great.

Next experiment will be to see if anything will unlock like serendepity after hitting great mentor or something like that.

At the rate that Mentor skill was increasing last time a disciple graduated it might take you years (and a lot of disciples) to raise the enough to pass to an other standing.

And it wasn't just me that passed from 1 to 30 a few VU ago just to see that now it passed from 30 to 30,5.
:(

I think mentorship is over for me, I could stand the 2 crapy rewards but not the fact that after 30 disciples they will still call me Mediocre (at the best).

what? did they change the skill increase since i last had a disciple graduate? that doesn't seem right at all.

I've had 3 or 4 graduate and i'm at 121 mentor skill.

But by the sounds of it you've only had 2 graduate so i'm a little confused.

RexDameon said:
what? did they change the skill increase since i last had a disciple graduate? that doesn't seem right at all.

I've had 3 or 4 graduate and i'm at 121 mentor skill.

But by the sounds of it you've only had 2 graduate so i'm a little confused.

7.5 changed the increase a lot, it's gone down a lot :(

gurkha said:

Well, that's really lame then. Not only are all the items i got from disciples crappy, now they take off a good portion of skill gain... Well, mentoring is over for me until that is fixed i guess...

gurkha said:

is this a joke? or a mistake cause last time i checked we are still in 7.4.

So can i continue this converstaion with the question

How many disciples have you had gradute adn what is your mentor skill at.

I"ve had 4 and my mentor skill is at 121.

RexDameon said:
is this a joke? or a mistake cause last time i checked we are still in 7.4.

So can i continue this converstaion with the question

How many disciples have you had gradute adn what is your mentor skill at.

I"ve had 4 and my mentor skill is at 121.

no joke, typo sorry, I meant 7.4 :duh:

7.4 changed the skill gain, but I don't think it has been changed apart from that.

If anything, 7.4 increased the skill gain. that is unless your mentor skill is very high. lol, which I doubt is very common

VU 7.4 increased the skill gain? :laugh:

I've only had two disciples finished and they finished in VU 7.4. The first one raised my mentor skill from 1 to 1.7. The second one raised it from 1.7 to 3.5. Impressive!

Minder said:

I've only had two disciples finished and they finished in VU 7.4. The first one raised my mentor skill from 1 to 1.7. The second one raised it from 1.7 to 3.5. Impressive!

that's what I meant Sperlunker :cool:

Minder said:

OMG, that is just insanely low for skills... I find that really lame then. I find that the VU 7.3 skill gain for mentoring was fine as it was... Well, another thing to stop doing in PE :(.

If it's not for the items then it's for the skills :rolleyes: Whatever happened to mentoring to get newbs into the game?

well i guess i'll see what happens when ppl graduate. But on the other side hearing I"m not going to mentor anymore is kind of music to my ears.

remove the mentor system and i'll still be mentoring. In fact if skill gain is that low i'll take on more un-officail disciples as it has little consiquence.

i think its on how fast your diciple graduates. cus this whole VU is based on getting moore skills form what is hard :wise:

Back