Profitable Rocktropia Hunting (Video Guide)

ProjectZero

Young
Society
The Foundation.
Hans Zero Zertho
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. I took a hiatus due to the craziness going on! I am back to playing Entropia and back to making videos hopefully. :D

I made a little guide over viewing an efficient lower level farm on Rocktropia, please like the video and subscribe to the channel if you find it helpful, or think it would help others!

Hope everyone is having good luck out there!

Rocket192

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Sean Rocket Connors
jfc... rocktropia?

AckerZ

Guardian
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. I took a hiatus due to the craziness going on! I am back to playing Entropia and back to making videos hopefully. :D

I made a little guide over viewing an efficient lower level farm on Rocktropia, please like the video and subscribe to the channel if you find it helpful, or think it would help others!

Hope everyone is having good luck out there!

great quality video!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Hi Zero,

I liked your video, as it seems it would be very beneficial for newer players to learn how to play sustainably. To that effort, it seems like the Next Island daily missions might be up your alley. They have a series of daily missions which give TT value rewards, for example the Screechers (about the size of kerbs) daily gives something around 16 PED TT of oil as a reward. Based on very rough head math it would be profitable to do all the dailies which reward TT value back. Specific information on the missions can be found here: https://www.nihelper.com/daily-s-1

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack