Profitable Rocktropia Hunting (Video Guide)

ProjectZero

Young
Society
The Foundation.
Hans Zero Zertho
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. I took a hiatus due to the craziness going on! I am back to playing Entropia and back to making videos hopefully. :D

I made a little guide over viewing an efficient lower level farm on Rocktropia, please like the video and subscribe to the channel if you find it helpful, or think it would help others!

Hope everyone is having good luck out there!

jfc... rocktropia?

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. I took a hiatus due to the craziness going on! I am back to playing Entropia and back to making videos hopefully. :D

I made a little guide over viewing an efficient lower level farm on Rocktropia, please like the video and subscribe to the channel if you find it helpful, or think it would help others!

great quality video!

Hi Zero,

I liked your video, as it seems it would be very beneficial for newer players to learn how to play sustainably. To that effort, it seems like the Next Island daily missions might be up your alley. They have a series of daily missions which give TT value rewards, for example the Screechers (about the size of kerbs) daily gives something around 16 PED TT of oil as a reward. Based on very rough head math it would be profitable to do all the dailies which reward TT value back. Specific information on the missions can be found here: https://www.nihelper.com/daily-s-1

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

Did you ever try Cyrene?
Might even be a better place for low lvl hunting.
Many daily quests that reward cyrene tokens, which are worth quite a lot.
Also many small skill dailies there.
And the smaller the mobs the better the MU they drop.

If you haven't been there yet, might be worthwhile to check it out.

after the booth giveaway is done, sure. Til then it's probably a bit crowded.

Hi Zero,

I liked your video, as it seems it would be very beneficial for newer players to learn how to play sustainably. To that effort, it seems like the Next Island daily missions might be up your alley. They have a series of daily missions which give TT value rewards, for example the Screechers (about the size of kerbs) daily gives something around 16 PED TT of oil as a reward. Based on very rough head math it would be profitable to do all the dailies which reward TT value back. Specific information on the missions can be found here: https://www.nihelper.com/daily-s-1

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack
Hey Captain Jack, I did head out to Next Island and gathered some footage. I will have to look into that link and at the daily missions, between those and the Falcata unlimited sword you get I def. think it's worth the trip. From my own experience starting out with the game I do think that it would be beneficial to new players to kinda have some direction, otherwise you just sit on Caly.
Did you ever try Cyrene?
Might even be a better place for low lvl hunting.
Many daily quests that reward cyrene tokens, which are worth quite a lot.
Also many small skill dailies there.
And the smaller the mobs the better the MU they drop.

I also popped by Cyrene to do some of the starter stuff, I may have to give it a harder look. The biggest issue for me with making the Entropia videos is my lack of knowledge of the game. This Rocktropia farm was shown to me by a friend in-game and viewer Bjorn for example.

So much appreciation on the direction you all! :D

Back