Progress 17th Aug

Just an unofficial glimpse - I am right now testing what could be the Release Version of VU10.0. It all depends on whether issues that may arise. Expect official word in a few hours.

Thx for the update mate. ;)

Patch just downloaded....I think that is a signal they are done patching :):):)

Thanks,

Hi,

Nice one Marco :D
Any news about bigger boobs in VU10 ? :laugh:

Regards.

Lana

Currently Patching Entropia Universe...

Marco, we want to play, stop stalling us :D:D:D:D:D:D

If you want we can find the bugs for you ;) :wtg:

I downloaded the patch and when to launch it (yes I know I can't get in yet) and my screen goes black and stays that way :( Whats happening?

patched up.

Exciting i cant wait to get in there. Its getting closer and closer :wtg:

Keep up the good work MA :yay:

Marco, later on we want to hear the whole story how the testings proceeded, what went wrong and what went right, graphic, mobs, control etc etc. Woule be great reading i think:D

Just an unofficial glimpse - I am right now testing what could be the Release Version of VU10.0. It all depends on whether issues that may arise. Expect official word in a few hours.

I can imagine Marco in orange clothes with an opalo, running around Swamp Camp killing snables to test the new release.

Just when he's about to finish his first mob, he gets a nice string of messages:
This item is bussy and cannot be accessed.
You have gained Evade.
You take 1.0 damage.
You were killed by an furious Snable Male Young.

And then Marco said: :woot: Good job boys, VU10 is ready for release :woot:
Sitram

I downloaded the patch and when to launch it (yes I know I can't get in yet) and my screen goes black and stays that way :( Whats happening?

Nevermind, saw another thread that mentioned to run as admin. Get the new login screen now :)

You have gained Evade.
You take 1.0 damage.
You were killed by an furious Snable Male Young.

Who dragged the @¤§!"#! snable to sweat camp?

:laugh:

You fail my friend :D

no snables at swampo! :laugh:

That might have been true in the VU9.4. But don't forget my friend that out beloved Planet Calypso got hit by a robot thingie. Mobs might have migrated to other locations. ;)

Nice try btw but still my testing method is bulet proof lol

So whens this ETA gonna arrive?...

Common, I need this to go back online. Ive already started building a time machine, and im naked, in a dark room, draped in tinfoil. :laugh:

yay that sounds posiytive and faster than I thought :)

Currently Patching Entropia Universe...

Marco, we want to play, stop stalling us :D:D:D:D:D:D

If you want we can find the bugs for you ;) :wtg:

Finaly another smart person...
"Better to have 10000 bugfinders then 5" Right

Who says there is going to be a Swamp Camp at all? After all, the 9.4 location of PA and Swamp Camp looks as if it will be underwater.

There is bound to be a similar n00b-friendly zone but probably not in the same place, even in relation to PA.

Who says there is going to be a Swamp Camp at all? After all, the 9.4 location of PA and Swamp Camp looks as if it will be underwater.

There is bound to be a similar n00b-friendly zone but probably not in the same place, even in relation to PA.

*Agrees* :D

Come on... I need to log back into the game... I`ve spent far to much time with wifey now.
Been married afew years so I dont want to have to spend to much time with her. :D :D

Come on... I need to log back into the game... I`ve spent far to much time with wifey now.

lol - my wife took the kids away for a couple of days at her relatives to allow me to get some serious game time in. It's been planned for several weeks, but guess which 2 days we picked!!!!!!!

Is it 5:23 PM were EU headquarters is rightnow?. I hope they have EU up in the next 8 hours so when I get home form work I can play. :yay:

Is it 5:23 PM were EU headquarters is rightnow?. I hope they have EU up in the next 8 hours so when I get home form work I can play. :yay:

and go exploring so you can guide me around drunk...just like good ole times :D
gotta get frippe to go too

Back