FYI: Project-Asylum Corp. is gathering new members!

Sofia

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz

Hello, fellow miners and crafters!

Society Project-Asylum Corp., founded 2003-07-03, is one of the longest running societies in Entropia Universe, and it has seen the best and worst of this game's history. Our society once had many famous players among us, for example:

Strakkan
Ogulak Da Basher
Andie The Wise
Zefram
Buzz Lightyear
Morpheus
Merrmiad

However right now due to many previous active members going their own way, either to join another society or make their own, PAC has decided to recruit new members once again. What we search for is active and friendly miners and crafters who want to create their career and fame within the Entropia Universe.​

What we require from You is:
1) friendliness - don't be rude to your socmates;
2) at least 10 hrs online time per week - active participation in game activities;
3) 40+ Intelligence - a proof of a high professional standing and/or knowledge about mining and/or crafting professions.

What you would gain from joining our society would be constant supply of ores or enmatters for crafters from our miners, access to useful information and tips from our society and, most importantly, a fun group to be with.

The main thing you need on your way to success is to never give up; Learn from the best, and be one of them: the Project-Asylum Corp.

this is a soc which is nice, and has a awesome name :D :yay:

hope u get lots of good new members!

Freelance Miner? Join us and be endlessly entertained on those otherwise lonely trips!

Good Day all Society Members and future members... After only one day I think if found a place I can call home the skill, help and friendlyness of the members has proven this is the place to be... Drop by if your serious.

Thanks All...

Good Day all Society Members and future members... After only one day I think if found a place I can call home the skill, help and friendlyness of the members has proven this is the place to be... Drop by if your serious.

Thanks All...

Many thanks for your kind words, we do aim to please
And welcome to PAC :)

PAC is still open for all miners of all levels :yay:

Rgds

Ace

Many thanks for your kind words, we do aim to please
And welcome to PAC :)

PAC is still open for all miners of all levels :yay:

Rgds

Ace

Also CRAFTERS!!! :D We need them especially, kind of low on those at the moment.

Bump for my love soc... PAC forever:beerchug:

Another bump :lolup:

Back