"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Hello

I 2014 i began on the journey of creating music inspired by the music from the first project entropia days, I would say that Elias also inspired some of it.

My Soundcloud page can be found in my signature. There is a older selection on soundcloud. You should really visit DSEC-9 which can be accessed from Monria to hear my music, which is the soundtrack ingame inside DSEC-9 (Coool! Thanks to virtuasense for this opportunity!!!) Find a sneak peak of it here:

Also just a cool experience to visit DSEC-9 and all the great content there!

Also Remember to check out https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?274559-Project-Entropia-Soundtrack to download and hear original old school Project entropia music

Last edited:
Hahahah that's awesome! It actually reminds me of PE :) You nailed the style!

Impressive, lots of PE sound in there :D

Yes! Very reminiscent of old in-game music - very impressed and thank you for sharing ;-)

:beerchug:

Wow, really awesome songs that gives nostalgic PE feeling :yay: :D

Last edited:
Hehe it does feel like PE :) Great work :sweat:

Just a tiny comment and not meant as overly critical - I hate the click sounds - its like a timing click or an electronic drumbeat; it just seems a touch lazy to me:). Apart from that - no comment.

On reconsideration maybe its the pitch of the click - slightly high; but I do know where you are going with it. Great work

Last edited:
Just a tiny comment and not meant as overly critical - I hate the click sounds - its like a timing click or an electronic drumbeat; it just seems a touch lazy to me:). Apart from that - no comment.

On reconsideration maybe its the pitch of the click - slightly high; but I do know where you are going with it. Great work

All feedback is of course welcome! I'll pay attention to minimizing that a bit :)

2 tracks more added :)

Last edited:
pretty awesome stuff, i love it! :yay:

Last edited:
please add the phrase "never seen a sky so alien" in any of your upcoming songs! (unless it's already in there I have not listened to it all)

please add the phrase "never seen a sky so alien" in any of your upcoming songs! (unless it's already in there I have not listened to it all)

Thought about it myself... Just have to find the sound files of them speaking :). no idea where to find those? (have to be without music)

Ye!!!:yay: It's remind me Elias and it's good stuff :yup: Pure Entropia Sounds there!
I love it. Good work Nobion

Last edited:
Thought about it myself... Just have to find the sound files of them speaking :). no idea where to find those? (have to be without music)
From the movie:

01:14:27 A million strange stars, and only one wish.
01:14:30 I wish we were home.

( https://soundcloud.com/the-fifth-entity/a-million-strange-stars-and-only-one-wish-wish-we-were-home )

01:14:34 Never seen a sky look so alien.

01:14:37 We really are lost, aren't we?

( https://soundcloud.com/the-fifth-entity/never-seen-a-sky-look-so-alien-we-really-are-lost-arent-we )

That makes me want to lay down outside the yellow walls of Port Atlantis and gaze skyward while listening.

What? No yellow wall? Avatars can't lay down any more? *sigh*

That makes me want to lay down outside the yellow walls of Port Atlantis and gaze skyward while listening.

What? No yellow wall? Avatars can't lay down any more? *sigh*

STOP! :cry:

Made some major corrections to the new track "Climbing The Twins Peak". So the song is more streamlined

Last edited:
Very nice work :yay:

I always had the PE soundstrack on when roaming the planet. Couldnt mine or hunt without it.
Gonna use this now, specially as I am on NI and that sound track is so short.
When I think about it, maybe a Next island Inspired song. When bored I often stand at the beach below Crystal Center and just stare at the sun, the sea and the horizon. Just some chilling at the beach music :)

You are more than welcome to listen to it, it makes me so happy when I know people use these tracks :). I won't reject a next island style song in the future, so follow me here or on SoundCloud :)

I just released 2 new tracks "The City Of Port Atlantis" & "Entropian Civilist". It's again closer to the old PE style in it's sound. Once again take notice of the drum beat. Should ring some bells :). Hope you will hear it.

https://soundcloud.com/christian-joachim-tondering-ostergaard/sets/project-entropia-similiars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmVgPvkzH0&t=47s

Very nice work :yay:

I always had the PE soundstrack on when roaming the planet. Couldnt mine or hunt without it.
Gonna use this now, specially as I am on NI and that sound track is so short.
When I think about it, maybe a Next island Inspired song. When bored I often stand at the beach below Crystal Center and just stare at the sun, the sea and the horizon. Just some chilling at the beach music :)

Last edited:
Would be cool if someone would "donate" a cool video for "Entropian Civilist" for my youtube channel (of course with credits to who made it), So there's something for the eyes while listening, The song would be a cool promotion video for EU, as it can more or less show off all aspects. PM me if anyone up for it :)

Might give it a go myself, but i have very little experience with directing such a thing ^^

Last edited:
Back