Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Anyone remember secret island? It used to be if you swam your ass of ether east or west of eudoria, you would eventually get to an island with a giant mountain on it. There were never mobs there nor was there ever a mining find there. It took me FOREVER to get to it but it was there. I actually showed it on the wall size Eudoria real maps I used to sell in PA. If you dont believe me about the maps ask Brent Wildman Lansing I sent him one in Germany when I used to be a colonel in WildDemons!!

I remember secret island

Does anyone remember another "secret island" of sorts... IIRC it was a giant cube in the middle of the sea? I think it might have been a location with an inside and had something to do with the AR game on swedish TV that was connected with all the code breaking stuff in Entropia, the Orbs, the missing Dr etc etc?

I think some people got inside some how but not sure how.

or am I jumbling up my memories with that lot?

Does anyone remember another "secret island" of sorts... IIRC it was a giant cube in the middle of the sea? I think it might have been a location with an inside and had something to do with the AR game on swedish TV that was connected with all the code breaking stuff in Entropia, the Orbs, the missing Dr etc etc?

I think some people got inside some how but not sure how.

or am I jumbling up my memories with that lot?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/2/8/4/0/entropia_2011-03-27_01-08-37-70.jpg

;)

(Yes I know I cant get this new forum to work properly)

Back