Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Ter told me it was almost time to reveal what he got:naughty:

maybe it was somethng with a timer?

Hummmm a frying pan, could be a good weapon in game lol.

Leave it to ND to make it. WOMANS FRYINGPAN
Then all the hoes on RT Will know that they should stay in the kitchen

*no offence against women lol but when mobs like skankyhoe wild or whatever run around it fits in with the theme :laugh:*

I guess with the collapsed sale of Calypso and the end of SDS there is still no end in sight for the Egg...

Its never gonna happen!

Wistrel

Well, they did that in Fable, the original. Maybe we have to do a treasure hunt of some sort on Arkadia to find this legendary weapon, The Frying Pan :D

I heard someone tt'ed their UL OA-105 once :p Not gonna day names *cough*Squall*cough cough*

I spoke to him the day after he did that, he was extremely pissed at himself. Hell I would be too.

Holy crap the nostalgia-hammer.

A classic that has been passed on is the Modified Pixie armor - once in a while I still hear people discuss wether this can be true or not...
Mod pixi exists. Take pixie (old time rule) put plate 5B on it and you got mod pixie. Low decay, high protection armor, lots of player called that a mod pixie, at least I did more than 1 time :)
As of the major update coming in October 2011. Modified Pixie Armour will indeed become a reality to the new disciples who graduate, will recieve 1 piece of the rare armour. Durability 2600. Protection: Stab 6, Cut 8, Impact 11, Cold 5, Acid 5, Electric 5. TT Value around 28.60ped. I think this is the reason Kim is making this armour as it used to be a nice myth, rumor & a legend so to say. Even though it's not a myth it's nice to see something that previously was become real. Not just your pixie+5B combo anymore, so look foward to it ;).

Mod pixi exist ....

Take a pixi (old time rule) put plate a5 on it , and you got mod pixi ...
Low decay , hight protection armor ....
Lots of player called that a mod pixi .. at least i did more than 1 time :)

As for legend ,a chirpy told me ratexx figured out the mining system :D
Oh loved those and had loads of fun with that setup.
Pixie + 5b then equip an Opalo and followed a hunter at Ithaca going to hunt atrox.
(Of course one in his best armor.)

Then go all hyper on him and ask, “Can I kill one ? Can I ? Can I, please ?!”

I can imagine his face when the noob in pixie takes down an atrox without getting hit high.
Of course not with the opalo, but something powerful. :laugh:

Oh loved those and had loads of fun with that setup.
Pixie + 5b then equip an Opalo and followed a hunter at Ithaca going to hunt atrox.
(Of course one in his best armor.)

Then go all hyper on him and ask, “Can I kill one ? Can I ? Can I, please ?!”

I can imagine his face when the noob in pixie takes down an atrox without getting hit high.
Of course not with the opalo, but something powerful. :laugh:

atm pixie and 5B is my only armor set;)

Dante on opalo ??
Are you sure?

I was too poor to afford a Dante but I know that I had a Beast on my opalo. Logged off for some extended time and came back to find a message about the wrong weapon type for my amp... (there was a time when there were simply weapon cells and weapons.. no laser , blp, plamsa bs) Also used to be nice using my EWE EP series guns & low level crafted guns before the 100 skill level nerf... If only I could go back in time... Althought 11/05 was a bit late for the really good stuff... there were still things worth keeping that made it to the TT :(

If you want to remember the past, see the pictures on this page, and then do click on the link below the photos, and one more click in the link "impatient?", and you will see a copy of Project Entropia Website in 2004-2005 ;)

The ASTEROID SPACE RESORT was today, 24th of October 2005, bought by avatar "Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs" for a sum of 1,000,000 PED

Now that was a milestone

I heard someone tt'ed their UL OA-105 once :p Not gonna day names *cough*Squall*cough cough*

I spoke to him the day after he did that, he was extremely pissed at himself. Hell I would be too.

Yes, but Mindark returned his UL-105. Maybe because Squall was crying in the forum and in support department, or also maybe because he was Squall and not an ordinary player. :scratch2:

Yes, but Mindark returned his UL-105. Maybe because Squall was crying in the forum and in support department, or also maybe because he was Squall and not an ordinary player. :scratch2:

i remember when squall tt'd his ulOA105, that was when MA introduced, pay 1000 ped and you can get an item back that you TT'd.

Rgds

Ace

I miss the old interface and poor graphics :D

Few days after PVP3 opened, there was a bugged Personal Revival Terminal at the north entrance of PvP3 .... That was strange because it was working but you couldnot pick it up . How many people tryed to pick it up !
But nobody could ..Several weeks later or so,i cant remember very well, it was not there anymore .
It was kinda handy because it would let you revive near PvP...

I heard in good old times that oilrig got bugged for 5 days and didnot pop any oil ....but after the 5 days, it popped in one time for 200 peds+ oil.

Someone told me too how oilrig worked before i joined PE in november 2003 ..
There were no walls and good players like Faustian would "control" the oilrig ..They used to force noobs to make a line in front of the oilrig and they would let them take oil at their turn..Most of noobs were happy because Faustian and other cool players let them take oil and thus protect them.... But there was some players that were naturally rebel and always break the line and try to take oil and kill Faustian lol ...They are known as fumeur and Tanguy ,from the society "Les amis de Fernand" now... If you can read french,you can still read on their soc description one phrase about these good old times :)..

In 18th february of 2004 , the night of the PvP3 VU ...Something too strange to be guiltless happened in the first 10 minutes after the VU ....
That night,the VU came several hours after the time expected....Just after i logged in ,like everybody i checked the new things in PE ...Since i was in town,the first thing i checked was the new soc term, (thats why i remember the top50 of richest socs)... but like 5 min later, i saw one big hof like 5k peds of Nostrop on the new mob which was a Hogglo in PvP3 .... It was surprising that someone would hof on the new mob just after the VU ...and what a mob! that could eat Nostrop in one bite ,i wonder how did he plan to bring with him so many decoys to be able to kill that mob ..especially because nobody knew that it existed ...... (nobody but MA)... And few minutes later Linzey got the same hof ....but strangely after that second uber hof, Project Entropia shut down....And when it came back after 10 minutes,nobody could get an uberhof on that hogglo anymore.
They both looted an improvedMK3 ..and Nostrop got also an adjustedV1 .
One screenshot taken by me when i asked Linzey to show me his new weapon
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This reminds me of the time there were at least 3 10k+ Lyst towers within a short period of each other.

I was too poor to afford a Dante but I know that I had a Beast on my opalo. Logged off for some extended time and came back to find a message about the wrong weapon type for my amp... (there was a time when there were simply weapon cells and weapons.. no laser , blp, plamsa bs) Also used to be nice using my EWE EP series guns & low level crafted guns before the 100 skill level nerf... If only I could go back in time... Althought 11/05 was a bit late for the really good stuff... there were still things worth keeping that made it to the TT :(

strange, I remember when the Opalo wasn't around, and yet we still had BLP/laser. So unless you could actually put a BLP amp on a Jester-D1 and no-one ever noticed, I think you might be confused ;)

i remember when squall tt'd his ulOA105, that was when MA introduced, pay 1000 ped and you can get an item back that you TT'd.

Rgds

Ace

They created "Squall Clausule"... ooOOooOOOooOOoo.. :laugh:

i have heard that it exists a soviet entropia where loot finds you :D :wtg:

i have heard that it exists a soviet entropia where loot finds you :D :wtg:

Loot may find you there, but no way to get your money withdrawn there, so it doesn´t matter whatever you loot there. Its no RCE !

If you want to remember the past, see the pictures on this page, and then do click on the link below the photos, and one more click in the link "impatient?", and you will see a copy of Project Entropia Website in 2004-2005 ;)

Is that spokeswoman still around? Funny this thread is.

Actually, support has stated many many times they will give back ONE accidentally TT'd item to every player but only one ever. I used mine when I accidentally TT'd my EP-41 when they were like +1200

Back