Project Entropia OST 2003 - 2006

I still listen to the old PE tracks from time to time. They are really calming, sci-fi, adventurous. The music and the games sci-fi feel (the skies and vegetation) - walking though the land (which people now miss due to vehicles) is what really made me love the game.

The music made you dream about what PE could become...

I still listen to the old PE tracks from time to time. They are really calming, sci-fi, adventurous. The music and the games sci-fi feel (the skies and vegetation) - walking though the land (which people now miss due to vehicles) is what really made me love the game.

The music made you dream about what PE could become...
Yeah the game just doesn't hit the same anymore, back then it truly felt like a strange new world - the colours and everything, even sometimes the water was pink. And the geography could be crazy too. Really was a special time to play.

Yeah the game just doesn't hit the same anymore, back then it truly felt like a strange new world - the colours and everything, even sometimes the water was pink. And the geography could be crazy too. Really was a special time to play.

Though pixelated, avatars were much more expressive back in the days. And much more customizable apearance wise.

I remember having a working hair / beauty salon. People coming in for biggest spiked iroquese. Pkers paying to be smallest possible to minimize their hitbox.

All gone in VU 10. Fondly remembered.

I.

I jumped in the game in 2009. So I can't remember the tracks but I listened to the entire video and It has the same feeling as the OST back in 2009.
That alien-world feeling, with the old graphics that were actually better designed than what we've got nowadays. (and the beauty of a game is 80% of design and 20% of tech so it was actually really, really much more beautiful back in time).

I wonder if anyone has a playlist of the old EU tracks (2008 to 2012 new engine (sga etc)? can't remember). They were from the same compositor that's for sure (same feeling and sounds)

Hi

Somewhat trying to get some oldschool PE vibes with the soundtrack of DSEC-9 i have been more or less making with entirely freedom in creativity, I choose not to copy it too much and keep DSEC/Monria with its own style.

I am currently working on something big for the areas that will somewhat bring back even more PE vibes, it should release before the end of this year Hopefully.

My soundcloud is quite dull and contains only a track with fractions from some of the songs in area 1 and 2, but give it a listen. A total of 25 tracks are currently as of thus moment active throughout DSEC and a nice surprise and addition is as said in the workings 😊

You can download the old PE tracks from the above onedrive link which I posted a few years ago 🙂

Hi

Somewhat trying to get some oldschool PE vibes with the soundtrack of DSEC-9 i have been more or less making with entirely freedom in creativity, I choose not to copy it too much and keep DSEC/Monria with its own style.

I am currently working on something big for the areas that will somewhat bring back even more PE vibes, it should release before the end of this year Hopefully.

My soundcloud is quite dull and contains only a track with fractions from some of the songs in area 1 and 2, but give it a listen. A total of 25 tracks are currently as of thus moment active throughout DSEC and a nice surprise and addition is as said in the workings 😊

You can download the old PE tracks from the above onedrive link which I posted a few years ago 🙂

Very nice!

All songs on the Video linked above should be in the download links i have, as far as i know, i have all Music files that exist on my Onedrive.

Let me know if any downloads dont work or etc.

All songs on the Video linked above should be in the download links i have, as far as i know, i have all Music files that exist on my Onedrive.

Let me know if any downloads dont work or etc.

Yeah they are, for sure.

There were a few, not many, songs which were not found in the links/Onedrives.

Last edited:
Back