Project Entropia Soundtrack

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Hello all :)

Since i can't edit my old thread anymore due to its age i made the decision to create a new one with updated download link. (Old link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Entropia-tracks-online!&p=3381426#post3381426)

This is the soundtrack from before Project Entropia converted in to Entropia Universe. At that time much of the old music was removed and new ones added, by my opinion it was a huge downgrade. Most of the music is from between 2003 - 2008. The older the better they are IMHO.

With the new music from Elias the music got better again, but i do not think we should forget the past and how awesome this music was & still is(and it felt ahead of its time back in 2003)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2...drivesdk&resourcekey=0-igXgqMnqx4eC65mvMcnt4Q (it will show a error, just press the blue download button)

Its a Winrar file containing all the old music

Please download it and hear it (for some this is a nostalgia trip) and let me know in the thread what you've think.

Enjoy :yay:

BONUS

Link to download all Next Island songs below, Click download in top right corner when webpage opened:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2GoBLdIIbtuMWQ4cjBIdjgtZUU/view?usp=sharing

PLEASE ALSO take a look at my own created tracks, trying to hit the style of PE Music... Please give me a comment in the thread if you like it or dislike it.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ia-quot-Music-by-NoBion&p=3604237#post3604237

Last edited:
subscribing to this :D

Subbing too :p

Saved old music time ago, as i find new ones (and for sure that one 4 minutes of growing drums) awful.
Since introduction of new "music" my game volume is always OFF in that section.

Tnx for link (and +rep) so everyone can listen to the Alien music ;).

DRM

"I've never seen a sky look so alien. A million strange stars and only one wish. I wish we were home." Wasn't from Lost in Space?

in case some of you don't know - you can listen to the complete soundtrack of EU here (old & new):

https://soundcloud.com/entropiauniverse

i love it! :wtg:

It doesn't have all of the really old tracks. I think the reason the one with the quote from lost in space isn't used any more is because of copyright infringement. Most of the music in the soundcloud, I believe, is from the New Oxford time period and on, maybe even later.

It doesn't have all of the really old tracks. I think the reason the one with the quote from lost in space isn't used any more is because of copyright infringement. Most of the music in the soundcloud, I believe, is from the New Oxford time period and on, maybe even later.

This is correct. Much of the old is missing on soundcloud

I also have a link to old Entropia music on my stream page, shown in my signature.
Also contains hof & global sounds plus others.

I also have a link to old Entropia music on my stream page, shown in my signature.
Also contains hof & global sounds plus others.

The more options available to hear this the better :)

Totally subscribing to this!

Thx!

I found the HOF sound in it!

but no the global sound

Thx!

I found the HOF sound in it!

but no the global sound

The global sound is 470009 in my folder of Entropia Sounds, follow my twitch link, and you'll see the link for the tunes/sounds there.

Years ago, I found a download somewhere with all the old songs in it, and saved it. I don't think it was originally a .RAR file, though. I agree that those old songs really increased the game immersion...in a rare way. Often you get sick & tired very quickly of a song that keeps repeating, but with those songs, I just found myself always toe-tapping along while playing. The songs were eerie and weird, a good match for the otherworldly environments.

The song that played when you entered PvP areas was dark and foreboding...always got your heart beating a bit faster, especially if you were a newbie!

I guess having all the old songs is nice, but it's not even close to the feeling you got while playing, entering certain environments and have those songs playing. Just playing them on your hard drive isn't going to have the same effect as having been there, especially for the players that joined much later.

Does anyone know where I can find the old service station advertisement jingles? I can't seem to find them :(

I hope 2016 will bring more music in the spirit of Project Entropia soundtrack...

Happy new year out there :yay:

I hope 2016 will bring more music in the spirit of Project Entropia soundtrack...

Happy new year out there :yay:

Agreed, I actually enjoyed doing my noob crafting dailies on monria with the unusual sound and music there.

I need to take a break from work and playing and figure out how to pull the game music out - by far my favorite music in game is the NI soundtrack but cannot find the music files through a Google search like you can the other EU files (that or my Google-fu is weak!)

I need to take a break from work and playing and figure out how to pull the game music out - by far my favorite music in game is the NI soundtrack but cannot find the music files through a Google search like you can the other EU files (that or my Google-fu is weak!)

Use internal soundcard and a PC sound recorder
by default recording in win7 stereo mixer is disabled, so you need to turn on disabled devices to appear and enable it to use for recordings.
I have the whole collection of beloved NI music that way, I couldnt found otherwise.

PS. When I return home I cam pm program link and how you can obtain it. I use this for a decade now :)

Use internal soundcard and a PC sound recorder
by default recording in win7 stereo mixer is disabled, so you need to turn on disabled devices to appear and enable it to use for recordings.
I have the whole collection of beloved NI music that way, I couldnt found otherwise.

PS. When I return home I cam pm program link and how you can obtain it. I use this for a decade now :)

Could you upload the songs for us?

link send through pm

if anyone else want it pls pm me (I don't know if allowed to link it here!)

link send through pm

if anyone else want it pls pm me (I don't know if allowed to link it here!)
There's a link in OP, how are you any different? ;)

... and, I like NI music too!
In case anyone's interested in the best old PE tracks that are removed today in YouTube format, check out my channel in the footer.
See, another link posted... ;)

Added a download link for Next island songs :yay:

I would love Elias to try and create some new music tracks that feels like the old Project Entropia songs... Something very alien :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the sounds and checking out the Next island song in the second download :wise:

I would love Elias to try and create some new music tracks that feels like the old Project Entropia songs... Something very alien :)

I totally agree, I never get tired of those old PE tunes. Still listen to them now and again. Some of the best songs has been removed from the game long ago sadly.

Elias does a great job, and those who start the game these days will propably beg the next music artist to make more songs like Elias did in "the old days of 2017" since those songs will be their memories from when they enjoyed the game at most.

Back