Random Mob Loot: 0 PED

Expenses:

1 Tox Shot: 5 PED
100 ME : 2 PED
Ammo & Decay: 5 PED

Total for today:41.51
Overall Total: +34.71 PED

Comments:

I couldn't leave it alone. After about an hour without a DC, I jumped back in. Connection was fine and I got a couple kills. 1 nice one.

On another note, I killed about a dozen attackers that were in my way...not a pec of loot!

Pking seems to be more economical than all other professions where one looses ten's of ped within hour.

Killed : 0
Loot Gained: 0 PED

Died: 2
Loot Lost: 0 PED

Expenses:

2 Tox Shot: 10 PED
200 ME : 4 PED

Total for today: -19.00 PED
Overall Total: - 6.30PED

Comments:

Grr. I lost connection about 20 times in the hour i was in PVP. Only saw one potential victim and he got away. The next 2 GD's I saw were invisible due to the bug. So I called it off. Sure hope my internet is working better soon!!

well tax collectors had to collect their tax :))

Killed :0
Loot Lost: 55 PED

Random Mob Loot: 22 PED

Expenses:

Total for today:-50
Overall Total: -15.29 PED

Comments:

OOPS I'm a noob! :ahh: I was running around PVP and died. No big deal. I get a tox shot, charge my TP chip, and just as I'm about to jump in, a trade window opens. I didn't recognize that it was the guy that just killed me (his full name is much longer than his nick) clicked no and jumped. I was killed again in not much time, so I thought, Ok I'm going to go skill grind. I head to the auction to get a weapon, and then realized that when I was at the auction last, about 50 PED worth of unsold Dianium was returned to me.

OOPS!

Easy come, easy go. Especially when you don't pay attention.

On a postive note, one of the attacker I looted had a nice SK20 in it.

Killed :1
Died: 1

Expenses:

Ammo & Decay: 1 PED

Total for today:- 8 PED
Overall Total: -23.29 PED

Comments:

Popped in for a quick one tonight. 1 Kill with no loot. Don't know why. was fully in the zone and had aleast 80 % HP. ??:scratch2::scratch2:[/QUOTE]

keep it up mate!
looks like you're always dancing with the 0 number
up, down, up, down, ... at least you're not losing any money but having lots of fun :D

Died: 1

Expenses:

Ammo & Decay: 1 PED

Total for today:- 8 PED
Overall Total: -23.29 PED

Comments:

Popped in for a quick one tonight. 1 Kill with no loot. Don't know why. was fully in the zone and had aleast 80 % HP. ??:scratch2::scratch2:
[/QUOTE]

Ever killed a mob with no loot? :D

Same deal... Sometimes you get nothing - not even ammo. But cheer up ^^

Well just want to say gl with your project and i have a litle tip for you `UBA` PK`ers :D...if you kill a player who has been allready damaged by a mob and he`s under 40% HP you wont get any kind of loot.....he will loose toxic though...

Well just want to say gl with your project and i have a litle tip for you `UBA` PK`ers :D...if you kill a player who has been allready damaged by a mob and he`s under 40% HP you wont get any kind of loot.....he will loose toxic though...

That's not my experience - ~80% HP taken off by Mulaak, then the remainder by Akon who was very pleased with the BSCPs I'd forgotten about :duh:

Died: 3

Expenses:

3 Tox Shot: 15 PED
Ammo & Decay: 9 PED

Total for today:- 28 PED
Overall Total: -51.29 PED

Comments:

saw a few GDs today, but most were Pkers quicker than me! Killed one, but again, no loot. Wonder how many more I'll get with no loot. Maybe this weekend when it is busier, I'll get a run in.

That's not my experience - ~80% HP taken off by Mulaak, then the remainder by Akon who was very pleased with the BSCPs I'd forgotten about :duh:

I have also zapped a guy who had probably 20% health left as he tried to suicide on a malmun. Got all his ores.
But as a general rule it is true, if you are below 50% they don't get your stuff.

Loot Gained: 3.66 PED

Random Mob Loot: 31 PED

Expenses:

Ammo & Decay: 30 PED

Total for today:- 14.34 PED
Overall Total: -65.63 PED

Comments:

Is it just me, or are there a lot more Pkers in PVP4 lately. Maybe I'm only really noticing now that I'm keeping track, but it feels like I get killed a lot more lately. Also haven't had many good loots in PVP since I started tracking. One good loot and I'm in the green though :cool:

yeah, I've noticed too. Hardly any miners in there any more. It's just a big octagon now

I think you are cheating your readers a bit. for example i saw u global in pvp4 a few times and my soc kill u a few times since your last post. so get to posting!!!!

I think you are cheating your readers a bit. for example i saw u global in pvp4 a few times and my soc kill u a few times since your last post. so get to posting!!!!

whao, lets see some screenies before you start accusing.

Mandu seems like a pretty straight up guy, I doubt he would attempt to smudge numbers on a thread.

There are others out there with similar names, perhaps you made an easy mistake in identity.

Or perhaps he just hasn't gotten around to posting about his last exploits.

~Bird

If you read the thread, I stated that I would only post PK results from dedicated PK trips. If I'm hunting, I'm not recording. I've not been in a PK mood this week, so I've not been PKing.

I hunt almost exclusively in PVP4 as those seem to be my lucky mobs.

I'll get some more done soon....

Killed :3
Loot Gained: 15.56 PED

Expenses:

100 ME : 1.8 PED
Ammo & Decay: 3 PED

Total for today: 0.76 PED
Overall Total: -64.93 PED

Comments:

I didn't plan on making a PK run today, but I jumped back into the zone to hunt some attackers, and it quickly turned into a PK run! Same GD came back 3 times, then came back with backup :)

Was fun tonight, but only PKers in the zone again:(

Killed :2
Loot Gained: 6.73 PED

Expenses:

100 ME : 1.8 PED
Ammo & Decay: 4 PED

Total for today:-14.07 PED
Overall Total: -79 PED

Comments:

Went looking for trouble tonight ! found it too. Got my butt kicked a couple times then got some backup of my own to go back for some revenge. Couldn't find the original culprits, but did find two others. Was fun, but again, but very little action in the zone lately. Maybe I'll check out PVP3 next time.

Seems like you're not doing too well :(

Maybe we should make the thread about me and we'll see some positive numbers :p

Just prodding ya to do better :D

LMAO nice one hijacker. you probably profit alot in there. do u keep track of your numbers?

LMAO nice one hijacker. you probably profit alot in there. do u keep track of your numbers?

phhhfff

the only reason Hijacker profits is because I'm nice enough to give him his loot back after I pk him all the time!

LMAO!

ok...hijacker usually kills me...there I said it :ahh:

THX mandu... been about a week since i got this but thx all the more mandu:) ..ofc and MA ..sorta i do enjoy our play time in pvp ..i wonder what it'd b like if i recorded my killings GL keep it up

I don't keep track of my numbers, no, as I cycle 500-1000 PED a day, and tracking that would take up more time than I have :D

And for profit.. I tend to make enough to make up for all the bad investments I've made :p. Every single Item I have bought is worth like, half of what I paid for it now.

and as i recall i led u to her. i guess thats what u get for following a tax collector

Thanks for the... uh... encouragement :silly2:

Killed :2
Loot Gained: 10.44 PED

Expenses:

200 ME : 3.54 PED

Total for today:-13.98 PED
Overall Total: -92.98 PED

Comments:

Still very quiet in there. Thought maybe a Saturday afternoon might have a little more action, but not a single miner did I see. Maybe I'll try again after the migration event. Perhaps business as usual then?

As per my rules of not counting Pks while hunting; the following doesn't count for my project, but I feel compelled to share.

This is the first time I've felt bad after Pking! So I write this in case the victim should come across it.

I have been camping Mulmuns lately to farm the SIB gear they drop. Today, I was ready to jump into the zone after a trip to storage. I TP in and land near a GD at the edge of the Zone. I think what the heck... let fight. I had no loot and was bored of the grind.

I start to run and the GD stays still. Thinking they are about to TP, I arm my rocket launcher and move into range, but when I see him, he's not moving.

"He must not know he's in the zone" i think... I get closer and he starts walking...not running! Loaded with loot!!!! I shoot once, Twice, the loot is mine.

This avatar was wear vigi and I didn't recognize his name, which I found unusual, so I decided to look him up on Entropia Tracker. This avatar has exactly 1 global on Tracker... an 80 PED Belkar global about 3 mins before I PK'd him.

So it looks to me like a fairly new player that depo'd, bought vigi and went to the zone. I took his 1st global from him minutes after he got it....

I felt a little bad... So, I say to you: " It's nothing personal, don't let this ruin the game for you. Learn from this and avoid the Zone if you aren't prepared to loose. "

Good luck to all during the Merry Mayhem this year.

you shouldn't feel guilty
since he had to buy the toxic shot, he shouldve known he was in the zone
second, he reached the zone and that normally takes a while for an average player so he mustve been ingame for a while

still... that's some terrible luck for him :ahh:

Back