Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

Status

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum ,

wanted to share how awesome aim some people have :))

and here is video before he "enchanted" himself :D

All stream video : https://www.twitch.tv/karommi87/v/117285657

At 23 minutes of stream he turns off screen and turns on "terminator mode"

i really cant believe that We all tolerate this, and even from a guy that got 170k hof which is all on withdraw now.

that makes me sad.

happy watching.

p.s. about videos length - did not found any tool to download video more than 20 seconds.

//MG

Last edited:
TL,DWAOI

PVP is full of cheaters?

Damn, who knew? Well, apart from most of us.

I hope you forwarded these videos to MA support also.. as it is clear, that something is not right with this guy.

Hello dear forum ,

wanted to share how awesome aim some people have :))

and here is video before he "enchanted" himself :D

All stream video : https://www.twitch.tv/karommi87/v/117285657

At 23 minutes of stream he turns off screen and turns on "terminator mode"

i really cant believe that We all tolerate this, and even from a guy that got 170k hof which is all on withdraw now.

that makes me sad.

happy watching.

p.s. about videos length - did not found any tool to download video more than 20 seconds.

//MG

Smoke weed everyday.

Just because I didn't not have a great comp before, doesn't mean im not able to aim. It was the lagg I had, but today and from now on i have to get used to my comp and new mouse and the sensivity it has. Still some adjustements to do to get a better aim.

Lol Nice Clips too. Thanks for takign time. About the Clips u tok first, I thought I could use my cryoX, but had the wrong implanter. You can see on the chat that I click on it but can't equip and i did not realise this. Omg how boring u are ... really

So please get lost...
More streams to come on learning u how to aim. Keep watching looser.

Ahh forgot. Use your kestukas skills on making better videos

Smoke weed everyday.

Just because I didn't not have a great comp before, doesn't mean im not able to aim. It was the lagg I had, but today and from now on i have to get used to my comp and new mouse and the sensivity it has. Still some adjustements to do to get a better aim.

Please get lost...

More streams to come, learning u how to aim. Keep watching looser

1. its videos from same stream so you lie you changed pc .
2. i even know what kind of software you used and it was confirmed, so dont play dump here.
3. i really hope that this madness of you and your friends cheating in game will not go so easy.

but of course, maybe MindArk made you to be so brave, even stream your cheating, after 1 hour of proofs when you got locked for few days only.

1. its videos from same stream so you lie you changed pc .
2. i even know what kind of software you used and it was confirmed, so dont play dump here.
3. i really hope that this madness of you and your friends cheating in game will not go so easy.

but of course, maybe MindArk made you to be so brave, even stream your cheating, after 1 hour of proofs when you got locked for few days only.

Same stream? Kestukas must have failed this time.
If u saw earlier i was looking to build New PC. I got New CPU, motherboard, rams etc... You can find somewhere in forum.

Software I use??? Please...

Talk about YOUR self and YOUR soc first please.

Hello dear forum ,

that makes me sad.

happy watching.
//MG

WhySoSad?

I did not withdraw those money yet. I did only withdraw ~170k last 2 years and MA payd me back what I withdraw.

WhySoSad?

You complain and complaining joda we all know you aim is so good to be true your never miss in pvp4 not before now now lest not play stupid I just haven't record videos about you aim hitting me running 45% speed and you have such accuracy hitting you and Messi o miss come on plus you avatar inst even yours ma need to checks yours first before even open you mount just because I haven't film you super aim I can't prove it but you big cheater so shut that he'll up :wise:

PS just by aloud you to play with that avatar MA already look bad us a company :smoke:

Looks like aimboting to me , shoud not be problem for Mindark to investigate person in video

//MG

Bandicam can do up to 10 mins free. It's a desktop recorder

someone need to check is: Poker and Bobaz that guys realy long time use somthing program im shure that but MA dont care long time.
they have around 90%+ aim it s realy imposible

Isma for President :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Belza for vice-President :tongue2:

someone need to check is: Poker and Bobaz that guys realy long time use somthing program im shure that but MA dont care long time.

i agree that all cheaters should be investigated, not looking to one person, it just shows that its already gone too far.

yes Joda but MA answer that 100% aim its good
just expirience and that realy sucks because i hate 2 person (Poker and Bobaz)
i remember what aim Bobaz have when he join WSS but aftet some week his aim similar Poker aim )) it's a miracle :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
I dont like not fair fight in pvp4 or Land Grab

i agree that all cheaters should be investigated, not looking to one person, it just shows that its already gone too far.

I agree with this.

+3 votes so far, so who we start with? You, joke or bobba?

Wow rocky, youre the best PK I ever seen :)

Dont even look at ppl that you crit and kill........

yes Joda but MA answer that 100% aim its good
just expirience and that realy sucks because i hate 2 person (Poker and Bobaz)
i remember what aim Bobaz have when he join WSS but aftet some week his aim similar Poker aim )) it's a miracle :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
I dont like not fair fight in pvp4 or Land Grab

Did you watch the mentioned videos above before callinh out others???

Smoke weed everyday.

So please get lost...
More streams to come on learning u how to aim. Keep watching looser.

You are fcinkug raertd exploiter.

Here is a video how you bot hunting...

Reactions: das
@ Joda, or whoever is playing that ava these days..
Why not share what software he's using so MA is forced to do something about it..

Everyone thats been around in pvp fighting know that what u doing in that vid is not legit. Seems to work like when right click was around and like select torget works. And yes talking from own experience. And everyone can see u dont have an aim at all. Since only thing u do is to move crosshair over them and it fire when it goes only over a avatar. And its Kinda obvious,Since u dont even try trackning what u going to shoot at.

Unfortunately i got caught up with no battery on my phone while exposing fact and when my phone reboot all was erased but i will try again.

Ignore the above.

I have been in pvp since 2007. I was raised by pvp. I know everyone and know how your pk skills are. DD. DDr. Mod deja vu. Imp deja vu. CC. CK. Liga team. BAHQ. M2S. And whoever else. I cant name u all over years. Remaking soc n shit.

Pvp was an asset to me since pressing movement key could save my life and have my mouse movement synchronized would get my opponent killed i was enjoying my ingame life style since i was good at it.

I have trained my Old buddy joda vvv in pvp. He was a stand still with his trusty foeripper. He had nearly 300hp and yet was a stand still in pvp like he fighting some mobs. I killed him everytime. May have died a few times. We are in pre vu 10. Liga. Voland. Joda like to pvp so do i. We fight often and snake movement have me being able to survive and shoot em down.

Joda and i became good friend. He asked me to teach him how to move like i did.. ofc i was amazed by his request and trained him using opalo and tt blade. He improved ofc. But i could notice his ways.

Joda isnt the person i used to know. Pk isnt the pk i used to know. I noticed in the "hive" time (aurli cave) some aim couldnt be that accurate day after days n days. (2013) and joda suddenly didnt remind me. Didnt know me (2014) right when kestukas became a scouting avatar in the càve.

Select target was finally brought up to light by the opposite side.. now its like the whole game can pk me. Regardless of my pk skill..(and they could before bringing that up to light ever since select target was out.)

So some bot system was already around.

But i believe some other shit were used. As a day to day pk.er you can feel the aim of ppl. Maybe i am not the strongest but im able to tell. Video i record overtimes are too. When someone doesnt have a natural pk aim.

So please so called joda these days put it on mute. Your side been the precusor of shit we still dont master. We have been used as toy diying over ur programing shit. And like hulk behavior over select target u already mastered u want to cover your cheating over my socmate who was decent in lg. Unlike bobbazz or joker who never miss regardless..

Btw i know hooollleeeeerrr... may that be a slap in your face too ?

i do not even have ner 90% hit when i pvp. Maybe around 60,60 is to high even. More like 30 And i happily would show anyone that. And i even have done that many Times streaming pvp4

Last edited:
Slow down this video and you will see every time name tag appears gun shoots. It is rather easy app (triggerbot) that can do it - when specfic color appears in specific location on screen the gun shoots.
Shouldnt be very hard to detect by MA.

Can someone change the title to A** B*T so it doesn't look like F**ck B*T or S** B*T?:ahh:

Sadly this aint old news and im pointing the finger MA way! They need to do something about this...

I dont give a fuck about who is doing what and im not here to jugde anyone or soc but its getting old and sad that the topic is turned into "who Joda is!" instead of looking of the fact of the bot situation, In this case Joda could be the freaking easterbunny for that matter, still dosnt change he comes up with an issue MA needs to deal with.

Honestly i dont look at who does it, my issue is that MA seems to know about it and do shit about it.

This aint just a normally pvp game, this is about real money and when we deal with things we pay for, we are intitle to demand it to be trustworthy and fixed!

Who is being pointed out? I have watched rocky's stream and he is legit to me. Does that mean when im constantly being hit in pvp that i am rusty? Are they legit ...
I was in that lg. Every wss member doesnt use any kind of bots? My socmate.? My experience will tell you thzt over the past 3 years a few selected trusted one been using some kind of pk bots.
Right before ��joda�� posted this thread he left his own soc. Didnt take part of lg and now try to prove a mate of mine a good skilled pk.er being a cheater. Im telling u i can spot it you are looking at the wrong side of the card

@ Joda, or whoever is playing that ava these days..
Why not share what software he's using so MA is forced to do something about it..

Because they can block any other programs that all the "uber pvp'ers" are using
Or others can came with some reveals

Everyone thats been around in pvp fighting know that what u doing in that vid is not legit. Seems to work like when right click was around and like select torget works. And yes talking from own experience. And everyone can see u dont have an aim at all. Since only thing u do is to move crosshair over them and it fire when it goes only over a avatar. And its Kinda obvious,Since u dont even try trackning what u going to shoot at.

Everyone knows too I dont go much to pvp so u dont see me often there. Sometimes i join for fun and this LG too i do for fun.

I got reflexes. Try use it on any pvp game and se the effect of it. Dunno if u got my point in this.

The fact that i move my mouse fast is for 2 reasons, high sensivity on mouse + high reflex (bad combo with high sensivity). ofc I try to hit the person with my best. But without concentration it will mostly be a miss as i get many of them.

PvP is stratigy and I try to show that. You cant og on autotool use and hope for hits... Strategy is to, wait i cant tell u this or u will learn how to be good at pk lol. Anyway, all i can say is "focus on targets MOVEMENT!"

Also if u perhaps saw some of my hunting Methods, you would know i could hit a mob behind me (turnign around fast so that u dont see me hit the mob, but i do hit it due to high reflex). I use this on video above and was very proud i got this lucky hit.

About the "bot" video above. I hope my answer was clear last time(s). But I can say again that it was half way set up. First because he was a "friend" and secondly I did not know he was streaming or else I would have reacted. I wanted him to think what he thinks as you guys been bugging for a while. So know for a fact if I see some of u who i have on my list killing any mob, i may interact and KS The mob openly from u as u did to me before.

Ey Linz, I saw u logging in with ur alt/bought ava CC. Thats why u were so saly i got u with lucky hit (the crit...)?
Like i care. I dont care if i killed u or not. But why so salty?

WhySoSalty this time?

Status
Back