Achievement: Proteron DNA sample COMPLETED!!!

Status
fortunately BA/UU/M2s are not "navel of the world" :D

Just like 50% of proteron hunters. All of which won't hunt them after there are no ribs to loot and sell anyway. Another failure when calculating your future income.

The worst and best thing about entropia community, no matter how much you scam and exploite people allways forget ;)

disclaimer:
not saying anything of this happend here ofc.

. I will also add anyone I see hunting your proteron to my kill on sight list in all pvp events. You may not think you care or believe me, but the sick part is that I'll follow the tracker like a crazy son of a bitch just to make sure I honor this statement.

I'm sure that will help it's value. I'm still buying ribs btw!

eh..... are we not free to hunt and do what we want? a bit silly ;)

BTW: there are still wild proteron to be hunted :)

With a great deal of experience in being an asshole and in pissing off community members, I can tell you that you have exceeded the blueprint I had in place. You are now officially the King of Assholes. I must warn you that the asshole crown isn't placed on your head; instead, it is jammed directly up your ass and isn't pretty when you try to pull it out.

All hail his majesty!

shoti, when we first talked i told u that people in that game are not retard as u probably think.

Now look like u re going to be a freelancer with a proteron DNA that lost over 50% of its potential users.

If u get desperate i ll offer tt + 5 ped for it :D

Ahh the Proteron DNA ....

:rolleyes:
Mari *.*
:kos:

This thread beats Germany :eek:

BTW: there are still wild proteron to be hunted :)

Another failure when he calculated its value. Untaxed wild proteron seem to be more profitable; vehicles made the spawn more than adequate. He thinks we are jealous for not having the DNA. I saw the thread selling ribs. I am not jealous of someone overpaying for them. I was jealous of mojo for her loot! ;)

Dissembling and deception

Shoti, I have discussed this with mojorisin, and your behavior, engaging in deception, and refusing to pay the price asked after spending money to suppress bidding are bannable offenses in our organization. I have given orders that you are to be removed from the NBK immediately, if you do not leave under your own steam...

Good luck with your land. I'm sure you will be quite rich from it!

or not ;) havent followed this story and all threads to the last post, but what ive seen makes me just sad. Really dont want to set my foot near that LA and its owners...

All Team USA players from WoF: I will come back as captain To defend our title if you all promise not to hunt shoti's proteron! ;)

Maybe a few less customers? God bless freedom of speach!

I'll advise all on my fl and society to not hunt them. I will also add anyone I see hunting your proteron to my kill on sight list in all pvp events.
!

lol star...i know uber like you is pissed while beaten by outsider...but harassments ? Thas below your level :D

I would have simply gratzed you and carried on my way if you hadn't found the need to send me the "you fail" PM. Now I feel the need to teach you why you shouldn't fuck with Star. ;)

PS: I was going to retire from WoF but will now honor my promise if USA boycotts your LA.

Shoti, I have discussed this with mojorisin, and your behavior, engaging in deception, and refusing to pay the price asked after spending money to suppress bidding are bannable offenses in our organization. I have given orders that you are to be removed from the NBK immediately, if you do not leave under your own steam...

So now that shoti finally GOT the DNA, everyone starts flaming him and telling the socleaders about what he did and blablabla...
And from that he ends up getting kicked from his soc?
This is epic bullshit, and i'm also getting less respect for NBK.
I remember 2 previous cases about people getting kicked with bullshit reasons, and this makes a wonderful third.
Not saying NBK is a shitty soc, and there are definately nice people in it. But the leaders may want to rethink what the fuck they are doing...

Are you ok PS? ....and it is only because you failed? hopelessness
big fail

GL shoti with Proterons on your LA! :yay:

lol star...i know uber like you is pissed while beaten by outsider...but harassments ? Thas below your level :D

You are so oblivious, no one cares about the DNA, its because you cheated every person you came acrossed in order to make this deal. :rolleyes:

I guess you don't know me well as you don't really play EU. I don't get pissed, I get even, then I find ways to get more than even. Harassment doesn't exist in pvp in case you've never played a first person shooter game (I realize you don't play EU).

So now that shoti finally GOT the DNA, everyone starts flaming him and telling the socleaders about what he did and blablabla...
And from that he ends up getting kicked from his soc?
This is epic bullshit, and i'm also getting less respect for NBK.
I remember 2 previous cases about people getting kicked with bullshit reasons, and this makes a wonderful third.
Not saying NBK is a shitty soc, and there are definately nice people in it. But the leaders may want to rethink what the fuck they are doing...

u say that because u never talked over 5 min with the dude ^^

Are you ok PS? ....and it is only because you failed? hopelessness
big fail

GL shoti with Proterons on your LA! :yay:

Lol failed to overpay? I'll still have a proteron land in case you wondered.

Congratulations on destroying your reputation over something which is worth much less than you believe it is.

Well sound to me like you both are/were not playing fair so go to your rooms till you can get along again..ROFLMAO

kids-fighting.gif

u say that because u never talked over 5 min with the dude ^^

He says that because he - Necros, aka Cduser, was once an AWA member, he was called out for poor EF and ingame behavior by the Society and left.

Ok don't believe us. Obviously after selling the ribs mojo had reason to start lying about what happened when shoti tried to change the deal. She would of course prefer 95k instead of 101k right? Lol wake up and get to know the shoti everyone who dealt with him on this DNA knows.

you should maybe read the selling thread concerning mojorisin, its very clear what went on and how shoti does business. you should note how in his buying thread today he told the world Mercury and Skippie arent buying any more, so he's the only option. he's classy like that.

{removed}

And it's not like every trader/reseller doesn't use tricks and shit to succed, i mean just look at Star, he can't have been totally straight and clean about every deal he has made if he got this far non-depo :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
PS Think who you think is more more valuable investor to MA? You What you pay less? or shoti who pays more to achieve something? how much paid and overpaid or not is irrelevant. It is important that he has achieved what he wanted to achieve.

Status
Back