Achievement: Proteron DNA sample COMPLETED!!!

Status
wah ,wah ,wah....yeah i heard that for last 3 month. You angry i didnt wanted buy your overpriced skin yesterday :O ?

All haters can bark here....i don't care now. Smaple is realy here, if someone want see it on own eyes just PM me ingame or here on EF.

I am sorry for all those pissed they won't made it...thats not my problem realy.

Good, I will whine.

For every other EU player you fucked over during this ordeal...

For every time you took my once in a life time loot and devalued the shit out of it...

For every time you lied and hid information after I graciously let you test my rib.

I hope you enjoy the DNA, I hope you make your Dads money back and those poor old men that you swindeled out of their cash.
If anything... the 80 yr old investors deserve to not lose their retirements simply because you are a cock.

Im not mad anymore... I simply learned that people like you are what make life suck... you are a liar, cheater, and are simply not to be trusted.

Oh... BTW, Id love to see your acct get locked before you unloaded your DNA you swindled so hard to get...that would literally make me ROFL.

So in closing.. Gz on your DNA.

Even more Gz for gaining the piece of shit award of the year...enjoy it Douche:laugh:

Good, I will whine.

For every time you took my once in a life time loot and devalued the shit out of it...

For every time you lied and hid information after I graciously let you test my rib.

I hope you enjoy the DNA, I hope you make your Dads money back and those poor old men that you swindeled out of their cash.
If anything... the 80 yr old investors deserve to not lose their retirements simply because you are a cock.

Im not mad anymore... I simply learned that people like you are what make life suck... you are a liar, cheater, and are simply not to be trusted.

Oh... BTW, Id love to see your acct get locked before you unloaded your DNA you swindled so hard to get...that would literally make me ROFL.

Even more Gz for gaining the piece of shit award of the year...enjoy it Douche:laugh:

This just sounds like a ton of bullshit to me without proofs and explanations of HOW he swindled people and WHY he should get his account locked.
And it was your choice if you wanted to sell that effin rib or not for the price you were offered so dont put that one on him.

This just sounds like a ton of bullshit to me without proofs and explanations of HOW he swindled people and WHY he should get his account locked.
And it was your choice if you wanted to sell that effin rib or not for the price you were offered so dont put that one on him.

It was an auction and he paid other people not to bid.. Im an honest person.. just because the auction didnt go my way doesnt mean i dont sell the product.

It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks... he knows

He knows all the lies he puked out and I hope he feels bad, most likely not but one can only hope.

Gratz mate, I'm glad I could help you out with some part.

/

Chai

shoti said:
{image removed}

I appreciate you sending me this in a PM on EF today. Yet another reason why your land will struggle to profit. In case you didn't notice, Universe United do a great deal of the Proteron hunting currently. Good idea pissing off a lot of the people who hunt this mob before placing its DNA on your LA!

I was constantly telling you I wasn't interested in buying or selling DNA parts from/to you. Is that enough to cause you to send "you fail" in my inbox? I know for a fact mojo and binford weren't at fault when you didn't have the money after "winning" the auction. Funny that you had to pay qeteshakoz 125k for something he paid 95k for and then you claim he was honorable. Lol what a joke this DNA and you are. Gratz on overpaying for the DNA! Want to buy mine now? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, I will whine.

jelous ? hatery ? flames ! :D

I bet you didn't even make the DNA. Probably just Photoshop.

I appreciate you sending me this in a PM on EF today. Yet another reason why your land will struggle to profit. In case you didn't notice, Universe United do a great deal of the Proteron hunting currently. Good idea pissing off a lot of the people who hunt this mob before placing its DNA on your LA!

I was constantly telling you I wasn't interested in buying or selling DNA parts from/to you. Is that enough to cause you to send "you fail" in my inbox? I know for a fact mojo and binford weren't at fault when you didn't have the money after "winning" the auction. Funny that you had to pay qeteshakoz 125k for something he paid 95k for and then you claim he was honorable. Lol what a joke this DNA and you are. Gratz on overpaying for the DNA! Want to buy mine now? ;)

yes, i found that small picture very accurate while i was considering what u have done during last months, how you treated other parts seelers, all my efforts to do something together. Unfortunately all your "Look ta my uberness and all my peds and toys" didnt worked this time. And that small pic was tiny bit of my deserved revenge.

you finally made it, GG ! :)

jelous ? hatery ? flames ! :D

LOL, nah. I love this game. I play it way too much, I get told im the luckiest ava bla bla bla.
What this all is, Shoti...

Is you, just gave me the worst EU experiance ive had yet to date, Ive never seen money drag mankind down the shitter so quickly. You made me disappointed in the game and the people I share it with.
The game we all play to get away from the realization of how shotty people are IRL, pun def intended btw :D... Has now, for me, fell victim to this as well. Its no longer a fun a place... Its a place to watch your back and hope your good loots dont get runined by some other douchebag.

LOL, nah. I love this game. I play it way too much, I get told im the luckiest ava bla bla bla.
What this all is, Shoti...

Is you, just gave me the worst EU experiance ive had yet to date, Ive never seen money drag mankind down the shitter so quickly. You made me disappointed in the game and the people I share it with.
The game we all play to get away from the realization of how shotty people are IRL, pun def intended btw :D... Has now, for me, fell victim to this as well. Its no longer a fun a place... Its a place to watch your back and hope your good loots dont get runined by some other douchebag.

totally agree on both of points:
-mojo luckiest hackzor of eu µ£%¨µ¨µ%¨¨%£%¨% !!!!

- i first talked with shoti like 1 week before, and this is enough to say he is the biggest piece of shit i ever met in 6 years in that game

yes, i found that small picture very accurate while i was considering what u have done during last months, how you treated other parts seelers, all my efforts to do something together. Unfortunately all your "Look ta my uberness and all my peds and toys" didnt worked this time. And that small pic was tiny bit of my deserved revenge.

You weren't a part seller. You were trying to sell parts you had bought from others after I'd paid for the first of each part ingame. You were trying to get free information from me and still are. I really don't care if we both have DNA. Your business ethics are lacking and your investment far exceeds the DNA value. Your lack of knowledge about EU and it's economy/community will prove to lose over time. Enjoy your DNA if it is even real. I haven't checked auction orders yet, but I suppose that would tell whether it is true.

just 3 :eek:

first was mojo's one, 2nd was mine ATH one ,and bought 3rd today aftre some stresfull moments with my credit cards... :D:D:D

So you looted a ribs and a neckbone?:eek:

This is more what you have done to your potential customers...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

maybe you should buy this place to try and improve your image?
legit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not photoshop :p
This is real screenshot :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

GRATZOR SHOTI :)

You weren't a part seller. You were trying to sell parts you had bought from others after I'd paid for the first of each part ingame. You were trying to get free information from me and still are. I really don't care if we both have DNA. Your business ethics are lacking and your investment far exceeds the DNA value. Your lack of knowledge about EU and it's economy/community will prove to lose over time. Enjoy your DNA if it is even real. I haven't checked auction orders yet, but I suppose that would tell whether it is true.

hey star, bigest screew on some poor nobs who looted something was your deal. I wanted sell my parts for short time after all that flames when i bought Marijuana toth for 5 K peds.

And that you are tryed to sell your parts is not a secret too. Even biggest BS was your "buying every part for 200K (or smth like that ... you edited that later ) to cease acces to other parts for other buyers.

As for auction orders it is not there, and there was no discovery - kind of MA bug. This is not only samples wchich are existing and they are not on auction order.

And all that accusations about that i photoshoped here...well keyboard survive everything :). I just cant force anyone to not writing such idiothisms

As i said, if anyone want see it in trade window and make screenies himselve i am here and serving :)

peace & cheers !

Good luck with your land. I'm sure you will be quite rich from it!

Just a warning for the potential buyer of this DNA:

i wont hunt in the la this dna is inserted in, and we are currently voting to extend that to the whole BAHQ. I think we are 20% of total proteron hunt

I encourage other soc to join us.

Just a warning for the potential buyer of this DNA:

i wont hunt in the la this dna is inserted in, and we are currently voting to extend that to the whole BAHQ. I think we are 20% of total proteron hunt

I encourage other soc to join us.

I started talking to soc mates andM2S is going to be voting on this too

Wow... to me it looks like the whole BA/UU/M2s team just joined up and spammed this thread with badmouthing... :laugh:

What an entertaining mob this Proteon has been in its short time on Calypso, and keeps just getting more and more so.

amd_owens.jpg

Congrats? lol

I'm sure someone will hunt them..

You send me the PM I showed above after I did nothing to you and expect me not to neg rep you?

Well I can say I won't ever hunt any proteron you make. I'll advise all on my fl and society to not hunt them. I will also add anyone I see hunting your proteron to my kill on sight list in all pvp events. You may not think you care or believe me, but the sick part is that I'll follow the tracker like a crazy son of a bitch just to make sure I honor this statement.

I'm sure that will help it's value. I'm still buying ribs btw!

actually

Weekly Top 5 Hunters
Player #globals
Darth Skippie Boobie 74 UU
Helene Helena Fra 64 BAHQ
Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu 56 UU

50% of week globals are from bahq and uu

Status
Back