Achievement: Proteron DNA sample COMPLETED!!!

Status
Didn't read all the thread but the few comments I saw were full of bullshit but hey, Marco loves drama :)

Gratz for the completed DNA, no matter what you did to acquire it, some of the one who blame you did worse.

Peace,

So what was the final cost of getting this DNA together?

Dunno what to say, what to believe or anything...

Other then gz and just glad im not part of this mess.

I posted this when the 1st Rib was found I think its applicable here :}

Im thinkin If I was selling this i would not have given this reported 400k item to the buyers to test ...It would have been more beneficial to the seller to get the cheap parts from a buyer test for himself in refiner and then post screenies /info himself...

The buyers not giving info on this is a bit like stockmarket insider trading...isnt that illegal? lol

Sure these buyers want to win the part but EU wont grow and be stable for these buyers in the future if there is no new investors who are not gonna invest without the correct info....(Im not sayin i could be a new investor then again Im not sayin Im not) :}

Honesty/Integrity/Open Books/Annual Forecasts....some of the things a new investor is looking for....see any of that? :}

Im thinkin all of you involved should clean up yur act wash yur mouths with soap and act like the civilized businessmen you are :}

This is embarrising for OUR game!!!!

Soz noob talkin I will stfu now :}

hmmm

Wasn't he going to post the ingredient list?

Reactions: Meg
ok everyone is mad at shoti coz he cheated at buying stuff :confused: star & helena...remember your past ;) sure he wasn't acting with best moral, feel free to boycott him. but i can imagine uu etc. forget their boycott when prots become a mission mob or drop markup stuff galore ...

Gratz to all the involved for fucking up what could be a great game platform!

I hope you read this and draw your conclusions MindArk/FPC/..., but i doubt you will, you're part of the mess too imo.

gratz on getting the dna shoti :3 :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

No matter what all player says you did it and gratz..and you did it without any help from MA or FPC only by you self..

So gratz.. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

{image removed}
thx for - rep. star...now go ask someone what it is for ? :laugh:

why isnt this shitty thread locked already after this? -.-

Cmon now, its getting fucking silly around here. Its almost like there aren't any players that play this game on the whole assumption of trying to "win" as much as they can before getting bored lol. And the ones who make it public get flamed to death, on both sides...

In the mean time youre jus feeding some advertisement, even if negative, itll still work his way, because there are people who dont really care about others suffering, they just care about their own entertainment... Sad truth but its the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
graz are you going to set it out on your LA?

why there isn't a discovery thing?

Dunno what to say, what to believe or anything...

Other then gz and just glad im not part of this mess.

Couldn't agree more

Shame on everyone, this is a gratz thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So gratz

Rgds

Ace

Grats on the DNA. :)

Just had to post with so much testosterone flying around. :D

And just remember everyone.....

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8] :)[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
you know.. i'm no rocket scientist but after reading the gist of this thread i understand there will be a prot LA available that is free from competition by higher level hunters.. and available to "the rest of us"?

gj mate. - ; )

When will you make a proteron LA? :o:

:yay: Gz Shoti

its good too see u finish collecting all the parts with all the bull throwen at u

dont worrie many people will hunt were ever u place the dna

:wtg:Rock and role

GZ

So what was the final cost of getting this DNA together?

when shoti has his selling thread next week, we'll have a fair idea as it will be substantially less than the SB. i note that although owning a LA, there is no "Shoti's Fab Prot Land" to go hunt on yet.

HEY!!!!!
Yes yes, forum rule 2.8, I know.
I believe this qualifies for the "minimal emphasis" in this case.

I got better things to do then to have to mod threads like this on a (USA) holiday weekend! :mad:

You guys disagree and dislike each other. Got it.

• Stop posting private communications
  • Stop going off-topic with your personal pet peeves
  • Stop the cussing and name calling

This is obviously an important topic to many people and the OP admitted he was OK w/ "less than positive comments".

That being said, keep your resentment to a dull roar and please stay within the forum rules. That way I too can sit back and relax with :popcorn:

please stay within the forum rules.

Correct.

I got better things to do then to have to mod threads like this on a (USA) holiday weekend! :mad:

Heehee, not getting at ya JC, have a great USA holiday weekend etc, but if you want to quote the rules as a mod, it makes no difference what country's holidays are on currently. As a mod. All part of the job :silly2:

Longtooth and Eomon are comming :yay:

oopsie, sorry wrong thread :D

This in very interesting, the "mighty" Star was defeated.
Don't worry Star, your still my "asshole King" ;).

Helena, you are close to Star, old players knows you both better and just because now you lost against another one of your kind(it seems),it does not make you look better.

Your word isn't better than Shoti's.

Mojorsin, the lucky avatar, I'm not really sure why are you complaining, if it wasn't Shoti you probably didn't get such a price for your discovery, he clearly over evaluate it, be happy, you took his money.
Of course Akoz could not miss from this shit, he was aware that Shoti was so anxious to be "the first" so he bought the part for him, not for free, ofcourse :)

Go work leaches! don't try to steal others money, at least Shoti deposited a big amount, improving the "economy" you just try to steal from everyone a buck.

I'm curios how many people from the societies mentioned above would bend over for Star, I know few of them, and I'm really hoping they have some morals.

{ removed }

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back