Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
...who gained access to my address through this website.....

"hope you lose all your gear you asshole…. and hope you and your family get Covid 19"

You think this is funny??? Hiding behind a dark web email address?

That's disgusting :(

You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip?

The Official TP chip allows you to go to another planet correct? That is quite a useful time saver.

711 can deactivate your account if that is what you have asked him to do, the thread can be :locked: if MA decides it has run its course.

The Ark Official may wish to post but its looking unlikely at this point.

My view is that you've been caught, no doubt there will be some punishment for it and there may be others who have also had items that they really shouldn't have had and been using.

The Official TP chip allows you to go to another planet correct? That is quite a useful time saver.

711 can deactivate your account if that is what you have asked him to do, the thread can be :locked: if MA decides it has run its course.

The Ark Official may wish to post but its looking unlikely at this point.

My view is that you've been caught, no doubt there will be some punishment for it and there may be others who have also had items that they really shouldn't have had and been using.

I cant correlate to any part of the whole story except that he asked me for warp quite a few times

Are you some sort of Halfwit?

You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip?

What good would that be, smart ■■■■?

Anybody who knows me, will know I grind big mobs...….….. I have a mod resto which I use all the time and an imp fap for crits, which I use for hunting...…….. the field heal chip is useless to hunt with, try some of the limited ones in game and you will know!!

Yes I gained a few skills, and for my sins and I will either been banned permanently or if I am fortunate it will be temporary...…. I am sure MA will take away any skills I gained.

I expect the sick email I received to my personal email address was probably from some sick ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ like you..... who gained access to my address through this website.....

"hope you lose all your gear you ■■■■■■■…. and hope ■■■ and ■■■■ ■■■■ get ■■■■■ 19"

You think this is funny??? Hiding behind a dark web email address?

I asked the moderator to close down and unsubscribe my account a few days ago, to stop this sort of thing happening, but it seems he only has the power to post he is locking me before it even happened in game.

Moderator - do as I ask please under GDPR, unsubscribe my account.

Q>did i sent some sick email thorugh DannyO's personal email adress?

A1>What a mess ayy DCINSIDE? The price of greatness is responsibility..and just like you called it brother the truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...best of luck mate!(wrong, not even close)

A2>I didn't(correct, fully)

I don’t have the actual statistics, but I suspect that I am probably in the top 10% of players that deposit, I am probably in the top 10% of players in respect of peds cycled when hunting, and probably in the top 10% of skilled players. I discovered that the chip could be used to gain some skills, so I hid my avatar in a vacant room and was skilling for around 90 minutes.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-DannyO-all-round-nice-guy-)&highlight=DannyO

this isn't funny at all but u disgusted me with all of your sugarcoated lame excuses and attitudes, also ur soc buddies trying to do something in this thread.

i guess this buffoon caught you with ur speical tp-chip,does it count as secondary discovery?

ps.
Look
If you had
One click
Or one opportunity
To seize everything Danny was hiding
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

yo

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you some sort of Halfwit?

What good would that be, smart arse?

Well actually, I do think you had the time to (ab)use the tp chip. Same as you did with the heal chip.
You apparently had all the time to skill in your apartment.
So why would it be strange to think you would use that tp chip as well??

What's the difference?

Danny you should have known better

Well actually, I do think you had the time to (ab)use the tp chip. Same as you did with the heal chip.
You apparently had all the time to skill in your apartment.
So why would it be strange to think you would use that tp chip as well??

What's the difference?

exactly, he find out where he can skilling field chip
without caught for short time period(90minutes:confused:) based on DannyO said
but it could be days,weeks,months...years(thats why MA locked his ava for investigation for tracking logs) traded with what,with whom,how long did he holding two MA owned,ark dev items etc

can't give u rep, need to spread out before.. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent seen it mentioned in this thread, but I have seen another player use this prototype regen chip.
Around 6 months ago Ben Cobra was using it.
Got no screenshot to back it up, but I have no doubt about it.

I was hunting big Atrox east of Jurura and died every once in a while.
When I revived I was instantly healed to full health, but there was no one inside the service station!
Turned out Ben Cobra (The Dark Night is his name these days?) was outside the service station using this prototype field generation chip (I scanned him).
He was afk auto using it. Died several times over the hour and was healed instantly after each revive by him.
I didn’t really bother with it and forgot about it until I read this thread today...

Could very well be the same chip, but could also be there is more than one.

At the end of the road all this drama will be so insignificant.

Perhaps, it already is.

Havent seen it mentioned in this thread, but I have seen another player use this prototype regen chip.

When I revived I was instantly healed to full health, but there was no one inside the service station!
Turned out Ben Cobra (The Dark Night is his name these days?) was outside the service station using this prototype field generation chip (I scanned him).
He was afk auto using it. Died several times over the hour and was healed instantly after each revive by him.
I didn’t really bother with it and forgot about it until I read this thread today...

MindArk, an explanation is required.

matrix_red_blue_pill.jpg

Last edited:
think back on other hmmm how could this be times.... shit starts to add up....

Last edited:
That's disgusting :(

Yep have to agree with you on that. why mod has not cleaned that up I dunno.

So seems it was not an april fool joke then from my last post in here, hopefully the heal chip wasnt used in soc hunts and what not. But I doubt were hear if it was and wasnt anyways or they dont have logs for it.

To put it bluntly what you expect if a player gets these items he wont use them for some sort personal gain. This falls solely on ma and planet partner this.

Looks really bad. Arkadia Dev Team seems to be the source of these items, and their "old" friends are more or less corrupted. The end may be near.

If ark dev was in same soc as danny and cobra and they both had acces to dev items then its quite clear what happened. I wonder who else benefited from that.

the thing that interests me more than the direct issue being discussed is - what made Arkadia reps to do this kind of stuff?
are they that silly or are they that pissed of with the system or are they that desperate with their user-base, or is there some other option not so visible?

Last edited:
Reactions: Izz
the thing that interests me more than the direct issue being discussed is - what made Arkadia reps to do this kind of stuff?
are they that silly or are they that pissed of with the system or is there some other option not so visible?

Incentives for high cycling players to remain on arkadia so ark devs can get paid a tiny slice

desperation then to retain such a limited user-base with such dubious means? hmm, ok
Incentives for high cycling players to remain on arkadia so ark devs can get paid a tiny slice

Mindark do indeed need to investigate
They also need to make sure that items loaned by official avatars to assist with events auto return to the official ava after say X hours or at end of event. That should reduce any risk of abuse, yet still allow some player involvement with assisting events

That said, accusations, assumptions and speculations are less than helpful.
Ark team may have been foolish in not keeping tabs on things, they may or may not have helped old soc mates, but they are human as are the players involved, and as are we. Humans are full of weaknesses, so lets not stand here and pretend we are all perfect and would never, have never, done something in life or game that could be criticised.
Certainly MA should have implemented some checks on where official items are and have the auto return function.

Lets stand back and let MA resolve the mess in an appropriate way without inflaming the situation.

As for player reputations.. sure they have been dented.. but remember the good they have done as well as the bad. None of us are perfect

are they that silly or are they that pissed of with the system or are they that desperate with their user-base, or is there some other option not so visible?

I think it was just items lending for some soc mates that they thought wont go public, people did way more stupid things for friends.

0.01 PED of ME @120% ~= 1.2 PEC
Exceptional durability = max 0.1 PEC decay

(1496.3/1995.0)/2 = 1745.65

1745.65 / 1.3 = at least 1342 HP/PEC

Items like this should not even exist.

desperation then to retain such a limited user-base with such dubious means? hmm, ok

I find it an "interesting" thought experiment... that is unfortunately not fiction for people living in/with such scenarios.

...Being relentlessly screwed and bound... but the all-powerful ones think they are being generous and oh-so-great by giving out the occassional candy. That candy, instead of being enjoyed, is used to leverage a small pushback against the masters and secures a few people who thus stay around providing turnover.

You say dubious means, but sometimes darkness is all you have to fight back with. Do you not use it because it's not right? Oh, and if you end up with zero respect for somebody, all sorts of actions suddenly become possible. Combine desperation (also incredible frustration at a feeling of powerlessness, not necessarily absolute hardship) with losing respect and after a time you just don't care anymore to uphold.... whatever it was you were trying to uphold!

Happy Easter anyone?! Sorry for the above - was a bit in my system today.

Edit: I mean the Ark team as the 'victims', by the way, as humans along the lines of 'power'.
Nice post Granny. Potential human weaknesses are my best-fit speculation as to what could be the truth, and defense council, yes. Painting a possible picture/scenario... I think it can be helpful if people can identify with it and ask themselves... what if?

Last edited:
Edit: I mean the Ark team as the 'victims', by the way, as humans along the lines of 'power'.
well, as an ex LA owner who was doing my best to survive and keep user-base in the ecosystem where you have to compete against the gods of the systems, who created seasonal events to attract all activity to the place that should be somewhat equal to other places, yes I can subscribe to acts of desperation from that perspective (which is why I put out the question on possibly being pissed with the system)
in that light, somewhat, it is the acts of the gods which could be questioned

Seriously guys, every time i come around this forum these days...back to Witcher 3 :))

And yes the LA game is not really worth the hassle anymore, everyone that has ever hired me to host events in the past has already sold their LA...not because it's impossible to profit, just because it's easier to work 9 to 5...

Status
Back