OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
... I WISH!!! :laugh:

But with 3 nice ubers in one evening, I can't really complain!!! :wtg:

3hofsinaday.jpg

Thanks to you, purple, anyway - you got me into it :D

Left to say THANK YOU LOOTIUS, and may he bless you all ^^

:bowdown:

OMG ... FANTASTIC ... way to GO girlfriend ... that is just awesome Lykke, I am SO happy for you. Ok, I'll take a LITTLE bit of credit for getting you hooked, just like 711 (we used to talk about hunting and crafting way back in my Newsroom days), and Auktuma who gave great input. Auktuma continues to educate me, and his advice is quite sound. And a little purple never hurt ANYone! :silly2: Hey, maybe we'll have an OreAmp-101 craft-off one of these days. :laugh:

The funny thing is ... whenever I'm ingame doing a crafting run at Sakura, a few of my crafting buddies and I DO have a little competition, and we keep count of our globals and hofs. Not that there's any prize involved, but we have a super great time and get quite crazy ... especially the Bunny. Matchbook Striker, TOAST, Odd Bunny, and others really make crafting not so boring. They are super great people. :D

Mega Gratz on your achievement indeed Lykke ... and I'm sure that Lootius shined on you because you gave me such a great blessing the day before the ATH ... that, or you secretly snuck the Bunny into your crafting area to pimp it out for you ... he's quite magical you know. :yay:

Keep on keepin' on ... you deserve it my dear! :wtg:

Last edited:
Very nice! Gratz!!! :yay:

Cheers :beerchug:

Gratz Lick the nun:silly2:

graaaaaaaaaatz sweetie well done! :yay:

Gratz Lykke,

You could say that you MS9ed... :laugh::D

Has a good meaning now!

Last edited:
Gratz Lykke,

You could say that you MS9ed... :laugh::D

Has a good meaning now!

OMG ... that's too funny, but keeping in line with the thought!

ms9d.gif

This is a JackFree original smiley ... but it doesn't quite fit in the UBER sense, so maybe it's time for Jack to come up with another version of MS9'ed! Whaddaya say Jack, eh? Something with golden swirlies maybe? ... or even purple swirlies? Then "Pulling a MindStar" will have a more positive connotation than the other one who looks like she's beating the PooPoo outta someone. :laugh: Although I love it and it definitely has it's place.

Lykke will probably deserve her OWN smiley (pulling a Lykke) ... especially if she keeps THIS up, BUT ... I absolutely hope she does, and that Lootius will continue to take her into his good graces and give her oodles of ubers for continuing to bless everyone else. :hug:

Ya just gotta believe ... DAMMIT ... it WORKS!! :yay:

Gratz to the nun says the fuzzbutt bunny :D

I'll have to ask for a blessing next time :D

I want to kick Lootius in the crotch so hard that he spits out gonads. Congrats though.

Damn girl :D
Big gratz!

thank you all :ahh:

I'm still baffled about the luck I had yesterday. Even dreamt this night I got a 19 K :eek:... and woke up! Of course I hurried back up to EU :rolleyes:

:yay:

Nice hofs lykke...big gratz...

Gratz Lykke...the only thing that worries me is that i could probably predict where the next ATH goes....;)

Gratz then !!! :D good job :p

Gratz Lykke! :yay:

Very well deserved :) I noticed you started globalling like 2 minutes after login, so some HoFs had to come along - et voilà.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Gratz, looks like you did get a little bit back of the blessing you did.:wtg:

I think you deserve to have some good loot, for your dedication to the EU world and always seeing things on the sunny side:cool:

Hope you could bles my ass some day, :D

Gratz, looks like you did get a little bit back of the blessing you did.:wtg:

I think you deserve to have some good loot, for your dedication to the EU world and always seeing things on the sunny side:cool:

Hope you could bles my ass some day, :D

First time I'm asked to bless an ass :scratch: - what about I bless your loot instead? :D

Bless you Simsonfarm :wtg:

Thanks all again :)

Bless you Simsonfarm :wtg:
Oh, oh, oh! Do me, do me!

Should've asked for blessing yesterday when you started globaling on those things, guess seeing you was enough as it is, went to hunt kings and got second hunting hof ever (in a team though), but the last one was 4.5 months ago :eek:

Woot, gratz Lykke, happy for u :wtg:

So want thoose oils now ;) ?

woo big gratz on these!!!:yay:

You must feel so much lykke, Lykke :laugh:
:yay:Mega Gratz sweety :)

ubba grtz :) wish ya many more

thank you all :ahh:

I'm still baffled about the luck I had yesterday. Even dreamt this night I got a 19 K :eek:... and woke up! Of course I hurried back up to EU :rolleyes:

:yay:

We'll i still suspect that MA uses subliminal messages, think it's the music. Makes you dream of EU and makes you hurry back and such. BTW Do you feel an compelling urge to drink a certain type of beer when you're playing??? (or am i the only one) ....

Gratz :D

Last edited:
Back