Punkbuster in EU?

Status

studley

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
murphy studley cannon
i've been thinkin about this for a while, well, ever since people started talking about auto-clickers,
basically, i think it would be good to integrate Punkbuster into EU to stop people auto-clicking, using hunting bots etc etc,
what do u guys think?

PunkBuster sucks... Look at America's Army Online, still a shitload of 'cheat's.

Also, I seen a mouse that 'auto-clicks' for you. so if I were to buy the mouse, hook it up to my pc (Most pcs have 4 or more usb slots) I can have 2 mouse, 1 for playing another for auto clicking. Is that cheating then? Since the clicking is automated by the mouse itself...

Franklon said:
PunkBuster sucks... Look at America's Army Online, still a shitload of 'cheat's.

Also, I seen a mouse that 'auto-clicks' for you. so if I were to buy the mouse, hook it up to my pc (Most pcs have 4 or more usb slots) I can have 2 mouse, 1 for playing another for auto clicking. Is that cheating then? Since the clicking is automated by the mouse itself...

if it gives an advantage over another player who is doing thigs by the book, then yes it is cheating i feel

studley said:
if it gives an advantage over another player who is doing thigs by the book, then yes it is cheating i feel

Try clicking for 1-2000 filters or something to build up skills and then tell me whether you think Auto Clicking is a bad idea?

I'm all for not allowing cheaters and botters, but unless MA integrate something better with the crafting system to enable you to craft or mine without having to constantly click the mouse, not only is that breaking my mouse, but it hurts my wrist and my forearm. And if you have ever had muscle problems in your wrist or arm, you'll know what it is like to use PC's too often. ;)

studley said:
i've been thinkin about this for a while, well, ever since people started talking about auto-clickers,
basically, i think it would be good to integrate Punkbuster into EU to stop people auto-clicking, using hunting bots etc etc,
what do u guys think?

I think you guys should just play and quit pissing and moaning about what other people are doing.

From what I have heard, MA is clamping down on hunting bots.

As for auto-crafting. Using an AC for equipment gains you skills but loses you money. This money is added to the loot pool. Why others would complain about that is beyond me.

Also, the only 'advantage' you gain would be the continued use of your wrist without pain.

rofl Punkbuster is the W O R S T anticheat program ever
plus autoclicking is not banned

1.) I played CS for over 6 1/2 years.
PB does jacks**t to catch hackers, half the hack programs out there circumvent it with EASE.

2.) Go do a 5k or 10k click run on something (filters/dampers, etc) and THEN tell me how you'd rather "do it naturally" when you end up in the hospital from carpal tunnel syndrome. (fyi - naturally doing that many clicks should take you *only* about 6-9 hours, go give it a try :). THEN post here again.)

Numa said:
hurts my wrist and my forearm. And if you have ever had muscle problems in your wrist or arm, you'll know what it is like to use PC's too often. ;)

:rofl: I thought that was just from to much :handjob: while my GF was out of town. :D

Seriously all MA has to do is ban a few AC users and make some people scared.

junkyard said:
:rofl: I thought that was just from to much :handjob: while my GF was out of town. :D

Seriously all MA has to do is ban a few AC users and make some people scared.

:laugh: :rofl:

I will think next time before replying with anything related to wrists and forearms. :tongue2:

Im realy tired of that "anti auto-clicking" try to click 10k of times...think auto click is a pe.ass tool to drill to mining to craft a very usefull tool and i see no need to end it...

Sunab Naverith said:
2.) Go do a 5k or 10k click run on something (filters/dampers, etc) and THEN tell me how you'd rather "do it naturally" when you end up in the hospital from carpal tunnel syndrome. (fyi - naturally doing that many clicks should take you *only* about 6-9 hours, go give it a try :). THEN post here again.)

Wrong :p 5k clicks take with the normal click delay this long.

Click once each ~4.5sc normal is just above 4 but due to lag etc we say 4.5sec 10k * 4.5 = 45000sec = 12.5 hours :p

I did roughly 4 k last night and it took a bit above 6 hours i think. And how much skills did i get? almost none.

Autoclickers rocks and saves my fingers

Here we go talking about autoclickers again, even tho the original post was about a program to bust the autoclickers.

Therefore, since discussion about autoclickers is not allowed ...

Let's boogie on down one more time!! :locked:

Status
Back