Purging my FL - Public notice

bizarrick

Alpha
Society
The House - of Lords and Ladies
Bartimaeus Brandenburg
I'm back after a big hiatus and most of the people in my screwed up FL are either gone or have moved on with their virtual lives. Below a list of people I'm no longer sure I ever interacted with. If you're here and would rather still be in contact with me, please state your full avatar name and reason.
[Pending Revision] amanterexonxo
[Pending Revision] Dodd
[Pending Revision] Fonz
[Pending Revision] Kujo
[Pending Revision] lulu
[Accounted For] McStride
[Pending Revision] Mike
[Pending Revision] Rata
[Pending Revision] SteelRat
[Pending Revision] Tenshu
[Pending Revision] Tids
[Accounted For] Twinkle
[Pending Revision] Zadarqui​

All these names will be removed in two weeks time if I can't find them in-game or otherwise don't respond to this public notice. You may account for anyone in the list as long as you provide their forum name or personal webpage. I will then personally tend to their case.

Last edited:
A bad memory is a bliss - just delete them and move on:

Even if you delete them, you will be still on their FL - so if they still play and want to contact you they can...

Even if you delete them, you will be still on their FL - so if they still play and want to contact you they can...

No they won't, FLs are bi-directional now...

I'll be purging mine too because I have (literally) several hundred people on my FL now and it locks up my game for a few seconds just trying to open it.

I'm not going to list all the names, so if you get purged you get purged and you probably haven't logged in for 2 years anyway. If you really feel the need to have me on your FL then I'm sure we can work that out some other time.

I'm being polite here. I made a few friends before my hiatus and it would be rude to just kick them out, especially if they kept me in their FLs for so long. X-D

I'm being polite here. I made a few friends before my hiatus and it would be rude to just kick them out, especially if they kept me in their FLs for so long. X-D

Yeah I'm being less polite I guess :D

If you have been active, you know who is who in your FL.
I don't. X-D

If you have been active, you know who is who in your FL.
I don't. X-D

I used to, I don't any more, I think that's the heart of my problem :laugh:

This made me chuckle, serious point though, just last night I asked someone who they were, the night before someone asked me. Led to a long conversation and potential trading, so contacts are always good, you just never know. However the older players among us will have a sea of red, I keep most of them, even though I know they're long gone - memories from years ago.

But as others have suggested, if you really want to clean the list just do it. "I will then personally tend to their case" sounds really shitty and pompous, like your some kind of high-society up ur arse type. Would they be grateful you attended to their case, would that lead to a better relationship? I'm sure you probably didn't mean it that way :eek:

No they won't, FLs are bi-directional now...

im not sure about this :)

i cant add ppl in my FL Add Friend is disabel for me i cant click it, so i ask the guy to add me... hoping than i will have him in my Fl after i accept his request. But didnt happen. maybe the PATCH will solve this.

"I will then personally tend to their case" sounds really shitty and pompous, like your some kind of high-society up ur arse type. Would they be grateful you attended to their case, would that lead to a better relationship? I'm sure you probably didn't mean it that way :eek:

"Public Notice" = Hyper formal tone. Of course it's shitty and pompous! :rolleyes:
Besides, I happen to like formal letter tone (in all languages, cultures and regions) and thought, why the fuck not? Who will dare stop me, any damn way?

The thing is... it's not really working. I only receive (much appreciated) comments but no replies... <:-/
Seriously guys, if you happen to know who the hell those guys are... please post.

Sorry I can't help directory, I just wonder: if you search some of those name fragments on Entropia Tracker, maybe you will stumble on their full name. This could be the spark your memory needs :) HTH

Found out McStride and Twinkle are soc members currently busy IRL.
That was good to know. Anyone know anything about the rest?

Back