Selling: Purrrfect Pets

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
I have recently opened a pet shop on Monria (Cthylia tower shop 6). Over time it will be stocked with anything and everything pet related, but even half stocked there's already some great bargains:

Bristlehogs:
3xlvl1 - 1.02ped each
1xlvl8 - 58ped

Combibo:
3xlvl1 - 1.22ped each
1xlvl7 - 48ped

Cornundacauda:
1xlvl1 - 1.22ped
1xlvl11 - 110ped

Arret:
sold out

Tabtab:
1xlvl1 - 1.53ped

Nusul:
1xlvl1 - 1.53ped

Panther:
sold out

Whips:
sold out

I also take orders for pets from all planets, just follow the link in my signature.

Last edited:
Let me know when you have those cats in stock. :)

How do Arrets look like. Pedia doesn't have a picture for them

How do Arrets look like. Pedia doesn't have a picture for them

linked from cyrene forum http://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-october-2014-vu-preview.6630/

arret-jpg.2298

@Jetman. Thank you

Pet bump so they don't get lonely.

Bump for new stock and updated prices.

Bumping up to find these cute critters some new homes and don't forget I do orders too so if the pets here aren't the levels you want just let me know and we can work out the best way to get to what you do want.

Do you mean the tabtab pet (I think it looks a bit like a monkey crossed with a gopher) or an actual monkey?

I remember seeing what looked like Baboons on NI, but someone has said NI mobs aren't participating in the taming thing, I don't know much about it, I just thought it would be fun to have a monkey following me around. Maybe I could get him a hat and a cup to get PEDs from people like the old organ grinders I used to see in San Francisco when I was a kid :D

I remember seeing what looked like Baboons on NI, but someone has said NI mobs aren't participating in the taming thing, I don't know much about it, I just thought it would be fun to have a monkey following me around. Maybe I could get him a hat and a cup to get PEDs from people like the old organ grinders I used to see in San Francisco when I was a kid :D

Yeah, they do sound pretty awesome, but next island doesn't have any pets :(

Back