PvP Battle: Rumble in the Jungle

stefanw

Guardian
Society
Delta Force
Stefan Transporter Wallington
PvP Battle: Rumble in the Jungle

An event has been planned for 01.07.2006 at 20:00 MA time (believe thats 21:00 in the UK) taking place at Zychion Citadel.

It is a PvP battle open to all participants from the Entropian Universe and will last 2 and a half hours. The winner will be the person to score the most PvP kills during the 2 and a half hour window of opportunity. This will all take place in the immediate vicinity of Zychion Citadel, think of it like a paint balling session out with your mates, but this time no bruises and it will only cost you 1 dollar !

There are 100 tickets available at a price of 10PED each. You must signup before the event starts in order to take part. In order to signup, take a quick visit to Zychion Citadel and speak to the event organiser next to the TP and hand over the 10PED and get your name on the list. There is an official 100PED on offer as prize money as well as a special item that I will hand over at the end of the event. No clues as to what it is, but it will be an item that is worth more than the prize fund of 100PED

Also, not sure how to really explain this, but if you speak to the event organiser at Zychion Citadel it may become clearer: All ammo used up during the event will also form part of the prize fund. Don't ask me how, I have no idea, but thats whats on offer to the winner along with the PED and item!

I believe teams will be allowed so I look forward to a bit of inter Soc rivalry (all friendly and in good jest of course) One rule worth remembering, if you repeatedly kill the same person, you only get 50% of the possible points available, so please, no picking on the generals

And if your struggling to come up with the 10PED entrance fee, then why not recommend 4 people to signup, email me their names (before they sign up) and I will give you a free ticket once all four have signed up. My email is swallington@gmail.com.

This event is being arranged to help raise funds for the DFA Soc fund which will allow more fun events and even better prizes next time around and also to help our new recruits get the equipment they need to help become successful entropians. If you cannot make the event but have a spare 10PED burning a hold in your pocket, then why note donate to myself, our lovely General Bartolo, a Colonel or Captain from Delta Force Academy and we will make sure it gets added to the fund.

Any questions please ask them here, I look forward to seeing you on the day.

Stefan "Transporter" Wallington
Proud Captain of Delta Force Academy

Back