PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

I love seeing you Ubers wipe the floor with each other while I'm safe hitting on kerbs. One day I'll be at your level haha.
Players drop some nice loot composition :p

I'd call it more of a strong macro; that didn't look like a bot. otherwise, ppl wouldn't be sitting in PVP hunting with 2600 ped of lootable stuff right? I guess.....

I'd call it more of a strong macro; that didn't look like a bot. otherwise, ppl wouldn't be sitting in PVP hunting with 2600 ped of lootable stuff right? I guess.....
If he was macroing I would assume PvP wasn’t his targeted hunting area, unless he is insane. Must of wandered. All I can say is serve ya right!

I have jumped into pvp without clearing my loot from the day before some years ago , But I managed to jump straight back when I remembered , so could be an early morning mistake , or drunk : )

Was it a known player or a noob account ?

I have jumped into pvp without clearing my loot from the day before some years ago , But I managed to jump straight back when I remembered , so could be an early morning mistake , or drunk : )

Was it a known player or a noob account ?

This person was hunting there for a while. There are 2 options.

1. He didnt notice is lootable pvp
2. he was using a macro and got in pvp

Necro Thread needs a bump

Y4a4BJQ.png

Got this one just now when I logged in, hadn't done some pvp offensively in quite a while...

He was a bit sour but that's how it goes in lootable, don't get confortable now

Back