PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

I'm pretty sure "safe zones" in pvp4 are just bugs . MA didn't intend to do them .

they don't seem to have any idea of safe zones

they arent bugs, because they are indicated on your radar as a red dot, after you was there...

Ya the safe zones were definately intended to be there, as they are named locations when you find them. The reason they were created of course was for those that wish to venture into the zone with as little risk hunting as possible on some of the unique mobs inside. Of course the mulmun and mulak hir have none, so they are truly the true pvp4 mobs that you risk alotin hunting :)

Last edited:
Not quite globals but still each was 30+ ped

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Orange paint sold for 700% and blue 550% lolol

Not quite globals but still each was 30+ ped

Orange paint sold for 700% and blue 550% lolol

it seems that he forgot those paints in the inventory :laugh:

nice one zippo:thumbup:

love that idea to change name :laugh:

Mr.Zippo :)

Keeping busy, I see. :p

Grats on your latest globals :)

I expect that the new VU will put a crimp in Cindy's PK scheme of looting hunters on the attacker spawn.

Weel, sure as hell this new VU changed the way things will happen about the attackers, since safe zones are gone.

Unfortunately I forget to screenie most of my pk globals, but heres one from a few weeks ago, b4 VU, I think my last loot with peds in it :mad:

Then yesterday, I was slowly breaking my old friend mit back into pk after a couple of months with no practice. This is bar far my best ever pk loot (that wasnt a drunken fake)

Screenie was a bit late, and because of being in team, no global msg. After adding up at service centre afterwards I had 620ped of loot and mit had 190ped of loot. Thats a total of 810PED for a couple of shots each.

Unfortunately I forget to screenie most of my pk globals, but heres one from a few weeks ago, b4 VU, I think my last loot with peds in it :mad:

Then yesterday, I was slowly breaking my old friend mit back into pk after a couple of months with no practice. This is bar far my best ever pk loot (that wasnt a drunken fake)

Screenie was a bit late, and because of being in team, no global msg. After adding up at service centre afterwards I had 620ped of loot and mit had 190ped of loot. Thats a total of 810PED for a couple of shots each.

Big gratz Uni and Mit :sniper::cry:

:)

no. Target was just outside and so was I
:)

ppl b4 u judge about this think about the 30seconds vulnerablity after leaving the non-safe zone

ok repo :d

Last edited:
niceone mate :):)

WTF is that omegaton dectonator i have only seen finder 101 102 103 104 105 and 211(L) what is that never seen one for sale ??

its the upgrade from the old tt ore finder i think there are very few of those finders avalible anymore, but the stats are similar to the ore finder 103 hope that helps :)

yes as dean has said that was an older finder that you still see from time to time on auctions. Good job on that loot unique and mit! A damn nice find ;)

Keep the globals and other cool events that you guys see in PVP 4 or PVP3 coming! Crazywizzard i saw you got a nice one yesterday!

I am finally 23 years old today as well!, Happy Birthday to all others i saw on the July 2 list - chris0207, Az-, ToolMan (36), Frozen (36), Mace(swe) (33), PeteHines (32), smgkfn (31), jeccius (30), marty slayer (30), ZippO (23), Kane Hart (22), danand1@hotmail (15)

Happy Birthday Zippo :yay: it is a good day for birthdays .... since its my birthday too can i come to pvp4 and you not kill me this time LOL

Happy Birthday Zippo :yay: it is a good day for birthdays .... since its my birthday too can i come to pvp4 and you not kill me this time LOL

Yes sir! on this special day you wont be touched! ;P Nah im up at CP anyways so don't worry :D and thx! I Hope your birthday is going great!

late happy b-day:silly2:

(bump for thread keep the pics comming:D )

I dont seem to get PK globals anymore :scratch2:
Killed 1 in pvp3 for about 70 ped and one in pvp4 for around 60 ped and didnt global...

I dont seem to get PK globals anymore :scratch2:
Killed 1 in pvp3 for about 70 ped and one in pvp4 for around 60 ped and didnt global...

Were you in a team mate? I have had quite a few that should have been globals while i was in a team but for some reason they are bugged to not show in that circumstance... Hope MA decides to fix those bugs eventually :D

Yes i definately know that globals in pvp3 and pvp4 seem to be bugged now... Sorta irritating in my opinion, but i am going to submit a support case tonight so we shall see. Just post some of the good loots in there if you get them even if they don't global! ;)

i ran around in pvp4 a whole hour with out seing a single green dot :/

Way to go Ford.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays Zippo from killing people and taking their stuff :beerchug:

Sorting my screenshots, find this one:

pvp_glob_wizz1.jpg

PVP its a funny :wtg:

Sorting my screenshots, find this one:

pvp_glob_wizz1.jpg

PVP its a funny :wtg:

Whoa does that just happen to be the same guy that talks smack about Pkers all the time? I think so yes! Well done Crazzy! Keep this thread going! :D

Nice loot on mulmuns last night as well crazzy :) I will post two screens tonight of should have been globals had the system not been bugged ;P Unique and i have also gone out and tested this theory and pvp globals are definately bugged atm sadly : (

Oh and fric yes unfortunately this has happened to me alot as well... Weekends are usually pretty good, but that doesnt keep me from prowling on weekdays as often as i can : )

Can this be counted as mini-global? :silly2:

3 in a row

pvp_trio.jpg

4 in a row

4kill.jpg

Welcome to PVP: its good place for mining resources with good markup!
You can buy 24h ticket from me only for 5 ped! :silly2:

Back