PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Sure that counts man! :D Anything you feel like posting about any of the pvp zones is welcome for sure! : ) Looks like their little mining party got disrupted ;P

And Here once again is another installment of your favorite thread folks! PVP 4 globals! :D Here are 3 more to add to our pk awesome collectioN! Awesome!

Now of course none of these are official globals because of the bug that was just recently fixed but they are all over 50 ped loots! I saw CrazzyWizard got a nice one last night, and i have confirmation that he will post it in the thread! Great!

Here is confirmation that globals were not working as Unique and i had tested with confirmation.

Omg how could he do it!!! A dung bomb! How clever you evil little rascal!!! :D

These are some reasons you all need to come down to our little pvp neighborhood! There really are some great sights and indeed awesome resources!!! :D

Last edited:
Oh the irony, I have been in pvp for over 3hrs now, not seen anyone. I come to read this thread and as I'm doing it someone comes on radar then tps away.

pvp110.jpg

You are welcome! :yay:

nvm...that's odd that it's working one min and then someone try to test it again and it's not working :|

Last edited:
:eek:

I'm gonna wish for a LR48(L) for xmas so I can start doing some training, this thread was so exciting to read.

:wtg: wtg for this Thread Zippo

Prepares for a pvp run ..

YAY it was me with DUNG.:yay::yay:

Hahahah that was an awesome trick man, definately put a smile on my face LOL :D was funny trying to walk back to the container and then having to stack it, Rei from ck was laughing so much :D

Awwww Uni :D Damn you will get them next time.

Good job on the loot Crazzy i even see a platinum stone in there! ;D

and thx for posting Doug and Nutarix!

Since Toxic PvP globals seem to be a bit buggy atm I'll post this here:

Grats Buddy :) :handgun:

And with no Noob :sniper:, Since I have his Tango atm.

Since Toxic PvP globals seem to be a bit buggy atm I'll post this here:

Grats Buddy :) :handgun:

And with no Noob :sniper:, Since I have his Tango atm.

Ya and saddest thing that happened with that was that no i did not ctd to lose my streak... My freakin power went out to the entire city i live in for 4 hours LOL :) Talk about timing :p I guess i should have known though, they posted information about the outtage at all the community stores in the area and also sent me mail about it. I guess i should read my damn mail! ;D

wooo well done zippo:yay:

Very nice zippo and Crazy ;)
Get ready to get popped :)

Think about it...right now there are miners PROFITING in pvp3 and 4...are you gonna let them ?! :laugh:

:revive:

This one was from a while back when i just got my new gun, scared the crap out of me to see the loot window so filled so i booked it out of there, no gold swirls, just gold in my ped card. :wtg:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sorry no screenies, but got the following in PvP4 earlier today

88 Ped Blausariam Stone
50 Ped Attacker

My best glob in PVP4

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:wtg:

Damn it Crazzy, u beat me to it with the valurite pk :)

Killed bodyguard and the miner/hunter. Dont think the bodyguard had much, closed window and was busy looking for the 2nd kill.

Total tt=276ped, including 80ped of Narc and 6ped Valurite.:yay:

Wow nice Valurite loots you guys! :) Gratz.

Damn it Crazzy, u beat me to it with the valurite pk :)

Killed bodyguard and the miner/hunter. Dont think the bodyguard had much, closed window and was busy looking for the 2nd kill.

Total tt=276ped, including 80ped of Narc and 6ped Valurite.:yay:

Wow gotta say when you told me the loot total on soc chat, i was pretty damn happy for ya! Nice loot brotha!

And Crazzy, that is just plain insanely awesome! :D the markup alone makes that loot one of the best i have seen.. Gratz mate!

Nice one Uniqu3, but why edit the screeny, i wanna know who the victim was :)

Nice one Uniqu3, but why edit the screeny, i wanna know who the victim was :)

To lose ~400ped market is bad enough I think without having to hear every EF user reminding u about it for ages. I'll tell u ingame tho m8 if u r that desperate :)

Does the valurite come from the lootpool? It's pretty strange that xxsquallxx had only valurite. Possible ofcourse.
Very nice loots anyway!

To lose ~400ped market is bad enough I think without having to hear every EF user reminding u about it for ages. I'll tell u ingame tho m8 if u r that desperate

He should have hired me as bodyguard, would have costed him maybe 100 ped per hour but could have saved him so much more... :silly2:

Does the valurite come from the lootpool? It's pretty strange that xxsquallxx had only valurite. Possible ofcourse.
Very nice loots anyway!

Does not come from the lootpool.
He either just found it and got killed right away, or he had it on him and it was way down in his inventory and he didnt see it before entering pvp.

He should have hired me as bodyguard, would have costed him maybe 100 ped per hour but could have saved him so much more... :silly2:

Says the guy who asked me to drag his HP bar off so I didnt shoot at him the other day :D

Says the guy who asked me to drag his HP bar off so I didnt shoot at him the other day :D

Cause you would regret if you did accidently shoot :D

Cause you would regret if you did accidently shoot :D

It's called we will blade your ass! ;D Been alot of :)sniper: 2 kill) dudes in the zone lately! Don't let them have free reign on the nice mining! I got one yesterday, they sure are tasty! :D

I also got two more dung bombs recently ;( Ppl love to mess with me! grrr :)

Back