PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Grats hijacker. Maybe we should split it because without me that loot never would have happened. ;) Big grats and stop kill innocent people.

lol if your in the zone nobodies innocent

Yep, if u go to pvp4 - dont cry when someone runing after u ;) Dont line - dont go there ;)

:sniper: And if u inside pvp4 - fight fight fight! :handgun: :rocket:

Yep, if u go to pvp4 - dont cry when someone runing after u ;) Dont line - dont go there ;)

:sniper: And if u inside pvp4 - fight fight fight! :handgun: :rocket:

What about hunting teams in Dome 16? They apparently arent safe either.

got my first Pk global :D

Freddie

Nice one, gz.

Cool! Gratz Freddie :yay:

1 month with no loot windows here? I think I need to break that, this is my... 12ish PK (I dont pk often :D), most being 1-3 ped ammo, but I think this one will get me addicted to PVP4 forever... here it is:

I met him at his claim, he hid behind it so I didnt have a clear shot, then shot me twice (damn near killed me) as he tped away :laugh:. I staked his claim for 2-3 min which was all it took for him to come back on the edge of my radar. He hid behind a hill, so I ran around it a bit, found an angel where I could jump and see him. After 5 tries to marber him (I couldnt jump high enough :rolleyes:) I finaly got him, and boy was I shocked when I saw that Loot window :eek: :eyecrazy:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats also 2.69 ped of himi in there to top it off :D

Nice one Nick !

I especially like the last comment your victim made :laugh:

PvP4 Gd`s :)

I got some loots again :rolleyes:

nice ones mate :)

Freddie

Time to bump up this thread

Been a while since the lootpool paid me in pvp4 :D
An extra 30ped of ores there including a few ped of himi I think.

just wondering, why do you guys remove the names of the victims?:scratch2:

Cuz we be gentlemen :p
Personally I dont need to be reminded of losing XXXped (yes it happens, even to pkers) with an image of it stored on the internet for eternity.
Also, we might not want to share our high looting miners like some of them will blank out position of finds :)

Pvp kills aren't personal. It isn't as if we hate the people we kill (the people we don't like are usually too cowardly for pvp). We're not out to publicly embarrass others.

I think i just scored the highest pk loot in pvp 4 :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz :yay: you finaly beat my 966

well deserved :wtg:

did you replace NoaH's toxic shot ? :D :rolleyes:

any why do you have wold of warcraft installed ?

Back