[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

u RE NOT NICE

Last edited:
Nice mate, makes up for them not holding anything aye? hehe

What was broken? :D

Nice one Aadu, gratz! :)

Nice mate, makes up for them not holding anything aye? hehe

What was broken? :D

I had 2xlr59 for Pk, 1 was so close to be broke, so had to have another one, but I didnt know that 1st one was broken before I started to shoot :p

A little 58pedder Pk global :)

I just got me some senior status :D I'll try to Help Zippo out awarding EFD since he cant!

I just got me some senior status :D I'll try to Help Zippo out awarding EFD since he cant!

I heard a lot of people got Senior status today. hehe

Congrats. :thumbup:

i want more guys, dont have time to be active in 4 atm.
plz get me more pics

Gratz Selene. That was some killing :D

Only me posting here? :rolleyes:

Still ppl leave crafting components in their invent. when entering zone :scratch2:

little 63peds

Only me posting here? :rolleyes:

Still ppl leave crafting components in their invent. when entering zone :scratch2:

little 63peds

Well that's actually a looted component from robots, but the same idea :D

Grats anyways

Well this one was special cause it was a hunter with a fapper ...and fapper had more loot in ores than hunter had loot :D

second pvp global on ammo in 1 day for me. i didnt screenie the first, but it was 83 ped. this one is 100 ped + ores :wtg:

second pvp global on ammo in 1 day for me. i didnt screenie the first, but it was 83 ped. this one is 100 ped + ores :wtg:

Huh, you come to pvp4 and start getting ammo globals immidietely. I know some of the PKrs who will definitely not like it =)
GRATZ though :)

I love it when a plan comes together.

Huh, you come to pvp4 and start getting ammo globals immidietely. I know some of the PKrs who will definitely not like it =)
GRATZ though :)

actually i've been in pvp4 for quite some time now ;) i only recently had 2 globals in short time ;)

stumbled across this loaded miner searching for jack captain black and his 800 ped ganga hof :D ... none of those resources in my inventory were mined by me :)

got lucky while i was protecting a hof of my buddy.

Back