PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

I'm against myself, but Ark toxic works fine. :sniper:

I don't believe throwing loot up in the TT and saying it was pvp looted.
Also, telling me how much with MU... like I care
have fun

It is a funny loot screen :scratch2:

If someone is going to manufacture and refine stuff then take it with them into PVP4 they need to look at their game play.

If it was just a mistake I hope they don't make it again.

If it is a made up loot screen well? :rolleyes:

If someone is going to manufacture and refine stuff then take it with them into PVP4 they need to look at their game play.

for me looks like some of them don't know they will lose all mats, i had few guys carry crafting/loot with them while mining in lootable

Most likely didnt even check their inventory before going into pvp lootable. Also, why would I make up a loot window with random crap? Anyone who knows me know I spend most of my time in lootable pvp in game and I don't craft springs, or any of that junk. I don't have anything to gain by just pretending to win random loot off people. :smoke:

Most likely didnt even check their inventory before going into pvp lootable. Also, why would I make up a loot window with random crap? Anyone who knows me know I spend most of my time in lootable pvp in game and I don't craft springs, or any of that junk. I don't have anything to gain by just pretending to win random loot off people. :smoke:

My Bad. Fully understand.

GL

146 TT plus markup

gz Kayla, still got Felis? :D
Old dogs love pvp, without it EU is boring a bit, it`s been a while when we were fighting many times against each other :D

Also to provide context. I've never killed anyone in pvp4 or space. Doesn't change my opinion.

da fac is wrong with you

[[Deleted]]

Last edited:
gz Kayla, still got Felis? :D
Old dogs love pvp, without it EU is boring a bit, it`s been a while when we were fighting many times against each other :D

Lol. yes EU boring without pvp. I think I still have the best Felis in game and plenty of TT left :wtg:

I'm just happy to see this thread alive. haha. Also, pvp4 and space are opposite in that you can buy a quad on day 1 and have same firepower as any veteran, whereas in pvp4 u must gain skills over long time and gear to use to be dominant. Having full planetside PvP loadout costs alot more time and $$ than a quad with kismet light laser.

Gz...i miss old days...Maybe in few yrs ill be back lol.

Gz...i miss old days...Maybe in few yrs ill be back lol.

There is nothing to do now Vigi, tnx MA there is no action like before.
What Is Dead May Never Die ;)

I just knew this man was trouble with a capital "Z" :laugh::laugh::naughty:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::smoke:

:hug:

Weeeeee Rose :):D!!!!! I am all about trouble ;) hahaha always have been..

Just glad of some threads that allow us to reminisce as well :)

216 in loot on mulul-hir. Convert your shrapnel people!

Back