Question: pvp in doom 16 yes or no

pvp in doom 16?

• Yes

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 95 41.9%

• Total voters
vote yes some of the domes are gonna be pk to meet demand of a well rounded community. Making hunting domes pk domes is a no brain er. If you don't get along with a hunter and and want to mine go to other side of dome or chose one of the other many domes.

I as a miner can mine all other domes which have the same exact ores and enmatters as that dome, so I don't really care PVP or no PVP...This is all so childish and egotistical..PVP always is though.

I voted NO, ubers killing noobers who want to do mining there. Or maybe its better if mining would not be possible in dasp domes at all.

voted yes, as it has never really worried me if it a pvp area or not. Additionally it has always been pvp, so no bother to me.

I tend to try and mine respectfully anyhow and have had no dramas. If you see bunch of green dots on a red dot...porbably a good idea not to piss of the other red dots that are around. There are all too many times Im trying to dig up, have spent hours clearing a path and then watch one stupid green dot come right near me dragging red dots to me. All in all fortunately a rare thing. Although friend of mine got killed by somone in dome for being in it!! that I cant support.

Anyway, enough said..have voted and that that.
GL to us all :)

Indica

I vote yes, so I can kill the (French Frog) miners before they aggro mobs at me :yay:

I vote yes, so I can kill the (French Frog) miners before they aggro mobs at me :yay:

is pvp enabled for all french an option? :D

Make the world a better place. Kill a frenchman. :yay:

Nah, most Canadians are cool. They're America-Light.

LOL apparently. :laugh:

For the most part Canadians (excluding the French-Canadians) are indistinguishable from Americans except the Cannucks are not nearly as rude, and do not have nearly as much of a variety in their beer choices as Americans.

Ok ... But I do not like "chicken" players who shoot at your fapper and then at you when You are shooting at a desplator.

This will always be reported to the MA Because You ruined my gameplay. and if MA dont doing anything I Will get all his / Hers desplators to turnet whenever i see him / her hunting in the dome. :launcher:

1. rule for solve problems while mining is (no matter is pvp or not):
do not drop bombs near the hunters. Go away a distance where the green dots are at the border of radar. Dont go to green dots. Be respectfull to others.

pvp in the dasp doms are ok. And valentine have right, if some one hunt the faper and then the dasp hunter, this is to report to MA. Otherwise, PVP is PVP. So noting is secure there:D

I realy dont care anymore... my latest dasp hunts kinda killed the fun :)

a few globals would be fun when you spend that much money.

Back