Question: pvp in doom 16 yes or no

pvp in doom 16?

• Yes

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 95 41.9%

• Total voters
I have been pk'd in that dome while extracting a claim near the tp and far from any mobs. It was done just so some ppl could have some laughs. Fine, but any posts about you "angel" hunters only pk'ing when a miner aggros a mob on you is ridiculous. Let's be honest. :rolleyes:

I have been pk'd in that dome while extracting a claim near the tp and far from any mobs. It was done just so some ppl could have some laughs. Fine, but any posts about you "angel" hunters only pk'ing when a miner aggros a mob on you is ridiculous. Let's be honest. :rolleyes:

"near the tp"
when you stand there and someone possibly dies on a crit, where do you think the mob will run then?

"near the tp"
when you stand there and someone possibly dies on a crit, where do you think the mob will run then?

There were NO mobs, anywhere, at all. I was pk'd by an unnamed uber conducting a noob hunt and loot run thing while they were running back to the tp, just so the noobs could giggle a little at a dead ava lol

My comment stands. ;)

There were NO mobs, anywhere, at all. I was pk'd by an unnamed uber conducting a noob hunt and loot run thing while they were running back to the tp, just so the noobs could giggle a little at a dead ava lol

My comment stands. ;)

good thing it was an uber, sure wasnt me then ;)

well, given that it'll probably be at least 15-20 years before ID get to release Doom 16 unless they skip some numbers in their series, it'll quite certainly have PVP in it... i just hope you can still do rocketjumps by that time :yay:

Just curious Soderd...If you had a team, maybe you could have collectivly taken out the pk'er? hehe

Also, maybe someone knows for sure, but wasn't pvp in 16-20 mostly for Champions league event? And if so, if CL is coming back eventually...isn't this subject a moot point?

Just wondering...maybe i'm wrong...:)

we did but with revive 5m from the TP... guess what he came back :eek: again :eek: and again :eek:

no hard feelings from me... shit happens its passé.

:O PKing of hunters ? :O

Soderd I'm contactable via my site when Im in game im on mysite so if that shit happens let me know.

I hate pk'er who pk ppl that are hunting, thats just plain rude, ( i have a defense to this argument if anyone of you miners have something to say to what i just said)

www.EntropiaMedics.com

any how I quit my yaking and watch some more :)

very nobel, thanks.

the dark side seems to be winning but the white knights are catching up...

Come to the darkside. You have no idea how powerful the emperor is....

If you follow this Thread then you will know that Sledgehammer describes the dark side as the "yes" choice.

if you follow my post, you can see that it wasnt all serious

If you follow this Thread then you will know that Sledgehammer describes the dark side as the "yes" choice.

If you'll follow sarcasm, you'll find that I voted yes. Personally, I think it is a greater evil to allow little twerps to mobrain and turret the mobs of hunters - who have pumped sometimes hundreds of peds into single mobs - and not get any retribution than it is for a hunter to pop a miner in the head every now and then for no reason.

If you'll follow sarcasm, you'll find that I voted yes. Personally, I think it is a greater evil to allow little twerps to mobrain and turret the mobs of hunters - who have pumped sometimes hundreds of peds into single mobs - and not get any retribution than it is for a hunter to pop a miner in the head every now and then for no reason.

Dont talk with me "you poor hunters" about how many peds it cost try to do some mining with ore amp 105 - 109 then you will see how much it cost to be here. --- we all know that hunting is cheapest then coming mining and the most expenciver is to craft.

Dont talk with me "you poor hunters" about how many peds it cost try to do some mining with ore amp 105 - 109 then you will see how much it cost to be here. --- we all know that hunting is cheapest then coming mining and the most expenciver is to craft.

If dome 16 were lootable, you would have a point, but it is not lootable. If a hunter shoots you, you lose nothing.

If dome 16 were lootable, you would have a point, but it is not lootable. If a hunter shoots you, you lose nothing.

But if a hunter dies its np because those Mobs doesn't regain any credits at all .. or very little.

So its just to return and start to shoot.

and miners that behave can still be there

And miners that behave can still be there?!?:yay:
Who the hell u think u are with that attitude?!?
:rolleyes::duh:

p.s.:i'm miner,voted yes

And miners that behave can still be there?!?:yay:
Who the hell u think u are with that attitude?!?
:rolleyes::duh:

p.s.:i'm miner,voted yes

Star has killed way more dasps there, so ill settle with being prince, soon to be king

free yes bump

But " miners that behave can " (and mining far avay from a animal as You killed me once while i was extracting my claim...far far from any mobs or hunters ) or ( I have been pk'd in that dome while extracting a claim near the tp and far from any mobs ) so what was the answer for theres "good behaver " ----> like ( "near the tp" when you stand there and someone possibly dies on a crit, where do you think the mob will run then? ) or (good thing it was an uber, sure wasnt me then ).

So I think rather it is about that it should not be any miners there then that if they "can behave " because both Teemitexi and Fefe had " good behave " and did not arggo any mobs + that they was far away from any mobs and they did not disturbed any hunter and it seems that even then they did not have the " right behave ".

So now the question is ----> What is the " right behave " so the can stay and continue whit theres mining in the domes. :popcorn:

Last edited:
being the animal you are, youre never further away than yourself

I vote YES!

1: :cool:
There are several reason for my yes.
First reason is to hear all the dasp hunters whine over, i as a miner agro mobs so they die or make them lose peds (wts. Adjusted tissue v1.3)

2: Ignore 1: and there are PVP events on CND one's a year or used to be.:wtg:
3: Miners usual are careful so i dont see why it should be a NO.
4: PVP is fun. ohhhhh loooserrrr where are youuuuuuuu :D
4.1: Chase HOT blonds , is also fun :yay:
5: There is no reason for a yes or no vote, just all behave and be mature working on CND :silly2:
6: emmm

Argue is a waste of life and time , make love and not war :ahh:

being the animal you are, youre never further away than yourself

beeing the animal you are, your never furier then the animal who do you d-style.

It is just desperate words he saying now because he cannot defend his words any more about how a miner should behave in the domes, the truth is more that he wants to be by him self in there --->But a advice be nice to the fapper.:idea:

It is just desperate words he saying now because he cannot defend his words any more about how a miner should behave in the domes, the truth is more that he wants to be by him self in there --->But a advice be nice to the fapper.:idea:

ive helped several of miners there, and let several stay there, must be that i have a little crush on you and therefore must kill ya, we all love you

ive helped several of miners there, and let several stay there, must be that i have a little crush on you and therefore must kill ya, we all love you

Coolt. But tell me some news and i have to admit that we love you to ---> Me and " many,many players " in the game as you know.
But if you want to prove it, just give me some + reps.

Star has killed way more dasps there, so ill settle with being prince, soon to be king

Sooner or later u will realise that numbers don't make u a royality,especially with your teenage arogance and attitude.;)

The Darkside have cookies... so voted yes :D

Back