PvP4 Attacker 'Bot wandered into RL?

o....k....

1. report to the authorities asap not just the neighbors.

Interesting though I doubt it's real or at the very least alien. Looks like some new hover toy hell evne the characters are vaugley japanese. };>)

You just have to love how the photog never thinsk to capture it or shoot it down. no lets just take pictures cause they're worth so much.

Man if i saw that as often as he did sand i thought it was a REAL alien craft or osmething i'd catch the damn thign and become a bajillionaire.

I wonder how high it is... would try bow + arrow with string attached :)

all pics except second to last are easily faked due to proximity to trees, but that 1 pic has my depth perception screwed up... would have to be hundreds of meters across or small scale and very close. Guessing the latter though.

yay a teleporter like in stargate !

This ship is really strange and i'm wondering about what it could be !

Aliens are coming hide your childrens !

also if there is radiation, digital cameras should not work :scratch2:

Hmm. Wonder if they loot good :scratch2:

:girl:

Well after reading all the comments left there for this article, I believe this Is bullshit.

Dont get me wrong, Im open minded about this sort of stuff, and would love to have believed this story if it were true...

I wish people wouldn't pull these kind of hoaxes. They waste people's time, effort, resources, and create more & more cynics by the day. Making it even harder to get money for real searches. Thanks a fucking lot. :rolleyes:

Interesting read In some of the comments though, with the bird-like UAV. :eek:

I saw a device using electrical flow to induce a magnetic field of some kind that caused lift on the device. It was a very crude piece of equipment, looking like a simple lightweight 'bed frame' with wires all around it.

It looks like that device is using a similar kind of principal using electricity to cause lift via field manipulation. (If the pictures are genuine of course.)

One must have A LOT of free time to do this...I mean people will anyway prove it fake, and it will have been useless time spent on a useless thing. However, I really like the 3d rendering. One of the best I have seen :cool:

Back