Suggestion: PVP4 needs attention

Lol? Yeah that sounds like me, I always ask people to watch me drill claims.. And considering the only claim I had over 500p in months was an iron claim that I drilled right after getting, Im going to go ahead and guess you are full of shit. But enjoy sitting behind your trees man.

I find it comical how many names I see in the pvp threads, of people who are just spouting garbage.

So lets add a little truth to your statement, I was probably running with someone who asked me to help them drill a hof. Yes, that is a thing that happens, other societies do the same.

But yeah you are right, I do get scared in pvp. Makes sense to spend the majority of my time in game, in a place that scares me :D :D
You know better what you were doing what I do know is :
1.You surely don't extract claims right away as you... claim, waited for you for like 10 minutes to come to the claim.
2.You were very hesitant, probably you seen me waiting.
3.I didn't see the other person but after some time I was assuming it was on his way since I know how much you people have a pleasure in watching each others drilling claims.

I am not sure who is the garbage here..because your words are really smelly and usually tend to be offending towards most of the people from what I see you know how they say, words speak for themselves.

This is strange, it triggered a memory that later I thought I imagined. I was in PvP4 & was certain I saw Theocles running away from me. After reading his posts here I believed I was mistaken as he has invested in high level guns & armour. It should be that I run away from him to save what little loot I had.

But, if he had just successfully looted another player and had none of his Soc mates to back him up - then maybe it was. I never considered that scenario before.

Naa, it was probably just some ordinary player who strayed into PvP & needed peds from the valuable ores & MU creatures there. We were both lucky we never met Theocles nor his mates, talk about lucky \o/

You would be putting trust in people some of whom, like a few top societies I mean, have members of their society currently banned for cheating. Personally I would not trust any member of a society that still has not condemned the cheating of its own society members or removed them from their society. Also, despite any agreement they previously made with you, if they did kill you and looted you and got your 1 million ped, they would claim all is fair in lootable pvp, its been done in the past when agreements in pvp were broke and players looted, not with 1 mill ped loot though :).

Merry Mayhem cheaters and their societies that have not condemned them but complain about the pvp4 matter, IRONY HUH? I hope none of those currently complaining about the players who use the beserker helm are either in the same society as the mayhem banned cheaters, or friends with them, and are staying silent on that cheating whilst complaining about this issue?

Anyhoo, genuine question, has this actually been declared an exploit by MA because if so, I would agree with you, but if not, then it is surely a game mechanic being put to use.
I think we can all agree there has been some bad apples in the batch of several top societies. And they have all been locked now. This situation has actually torn top societies apart already. As for the reason banned people are still in top societies are that they cant be kicked as long as the society have\has held land areas from land grab.

1.You surely don't extract claims right away as you... claim, waited for you for like 10 minutes to come to the claim.
3.I didn't see the other person but after some time I was assuming it was on his way since I know how much you people have a pleasure in watching each others drilling claims.

I am not sure who is the garbage here..because your words are really smelly and usually tend to be offending towards most of the people from what I see you know how they say, words speak for themselves.
This is strange, it triggered a memory that later I thought I imagined. I was in PvP4 & was certain I saw Theocles running away from me. After reading his posts here I believed I was mistaken as he has invested in high level guns & armour. It should be that I run away from him to save what little loot I had.

But, if he had just successfully looted another player and had none of his Soc mates to back him up - then maybe it was. I never considered that scenario before.

Naa, it was probably just some ordinary player who strayed into PvP & needed peds from the valuable ores & MU creatures there. We were both lucky we never met Theocles nor his mates, talk about lucky \o/
Ye, this definitely sounds like Theocles! :ROFLMAO:

This thread is getting way off topic, but it got the message delivered now, as confirmed by Mindark. Fingers crossed for a solution soon.

Yeah that definitely sounds like me, lol. It must have been your 38k hunting tracker that made me run away, I was scared you would kill me with deflects.

But to bring some truth to your post, I do run when i see people in pvp, I run toward them.

So you can keep making your silly claims, i get a laugh out of them at least. :)

Last edited:

Hmm, yes I do leave claims up for about 30 seconds I suppose since my excavator is a bit slow.

Also your second statement sounds an awful lot like something I would do, I see someone sitting at a claim in pvp, and I don't shoot them..? lol thats a first.

Seeing as it keeps needing to be pointed out, the intention behind this thread was to shed some light on a few exploits/issues currently being used in lootable pvp zones

Hmm, yes I do leave claims up for about 30 seconds I suppose since my excavator is a bit slow.

Also your second statement sounds an awful lot like something I would do, I see someone sitting at a claim in pvp, and I don't shoot them..? lol thats a first.
Interesting how you can just write false things without any kind of remorse.Not even gonna bother my fingers anymore with this thread.Pis out

Lets have a new rule implemented by MA that if you kill someone in PVP then he only can loot as much TT as he has lootable stuff carring while killing the other Avatar.

no its not ,, while were at it lets abolish all skills different armors and weapons and make everyone have the same gear armor weapons and keep pvp lootable !!!!

These two things do not contradict each other. It is necessary to implement both.

I would also add a countdown before the start of the battle with the option to abandon the battle. ;)

Back