Suggestion: PVP4 needs attention

that was removed ages ago.
As far as i know u actually have to aim and manually click to shoot avatars.
There is no right click or select target anymore.
There are bots around for hunting and mining but if there is more features in those bots i dont know.

Yap Chris was not active a period :) He didn't knew

that was removed ages ago.
As far as i know u actually have to aim and manually click to shoot avatars.
There is no right click or select target anymore.
There are bots around for hunting and mining but if there is more features in those bots i dont know.

Thanks Bobbazz. Shows how far out of the loop I've been with EU since my return :lam: I struck out those portions of my posts.

Last edited:
So that people who knows how to trigger radar on have an advantage ?

Yes that was the grand scheme here, I was preemptively plotting a way to potentially discover a bug to enable my own personal radar for a zone that currently has radar enabled... That sounds like a very productive use of time.

I mean thats almost as silly as accusing someone of using the deadly scanner for pvp.

This topic comes up from time to time and the responses are so predictable. Players who like to loot and want the system changed to make it easier for them to do so; there are other players who don't like being looted and don't want the system made easier for looters, not because they are cowards or exploiters etc, they are in PvP4 for othjer reasons.
Much back & fro & even nastiness takes place. And it goes round & round MA is blamed & things start getting boring.

However there is one post that is original & I think if that suggestion was accepted by MA it would fix about 80% of all the problems & also make PvP4 more exciting & equitable.

I was thinking about it last night & could find no drawbacks to it. I would be interested if anybody would be able to suggest any.

Lets have a new rule implemented by MA that if you kill someone in PVP then he only can loot as much TT as he has lootable stuff carring while killing the other Avatar.

1) More exiting for PK'er as he can also loose stuff and not only some ammo
2) More exiting for Miners and Hunters as he not only can loose but also gain something when fighting a PK'er - so not only one party can loose in fight but also the attacked player has a incentive to fight back as he knows he could also gain something when killing the attacker so change from a LOOSE(Miner/Hunter) - WIN(PK'er) situation to a WIN(Miner/Hunter) - WIN(PK'er) situation as both can get something for the kill not only the PK'er as today
3) Only loosing as much as the other one is also risking to loose - Evens out that playing field between hunter/miner and PK'ers

An excellent & original suggestion Raffaele :)

This topic comes up from time to time and the responses are so predictable. Players who like to loot and want the system changed to make it easier for them to do so; there are other players who don't like being looted and don't want the system made easier for looters, not because they are cowards or exploiters etc, they are in PvP4 for othjer reasons.
Much back & fro & even nastiness takes place. And it goes round & round MA is blamed & things start getting boring.

However there is one post that is original & I think if that suggestion was accepted by MA it would fix about 80% of all the problems & also make PvP4 more exciting & equitable.

I was thinking about it last night & could find no drawbacks to it. I would be interested if anybody would be able to suggest any.

An excellent & original suggestion Raffaele :)

bla bla bla...and more bla bla bla

thing is to defend yourself you need some gear and peds to get at that level. Those fuckers prefer to use the low regen helm and use rockets to keep their life low thats just mess up and it should be bannable cuz its taking advantage of a broken system

"fuckers"...sounds like yet another excitable person who likes to hunt & loot & is so unhappy when an effective low cost response is found to counter all the peds they spend on gear & stuff.

Easy fix. Remove PVP altogether from this game. It's just sick to loot other players in RCE, just like stealing IRL. Those that use warp in space pvp have also stated that they do it to save time so they can continue their service in non lotable space. Rest of the time they use bots to exploit repair skills anyway (if not several players are near death due to sleep deprivation)

Last edited:
Easy fix. Remove PVP altogether from this game. It's just sick to loot other players in RCE, just like stealing IRL. Those that use warp in space pvp have also stated that they do it to save time so they can continue with it.

I agree, remove pvp altogether. then it will be easier for me to quit this game!

Log out tactics: those that do that should be banned.
Low hp running without risk getting looted: Should get a warning. Should be considered exploit becouse there is no way thats an intended "feature"
Event register and use it to avoid getting looted in lootable zone. Should be banned.

OMG man ....ahahahaha :rofl: ...this one made my day

suicide. well thats prolly only thing here that is legit.

maybe u should try that ?! idk not advising it, just saying that u can do a spin and see how it feels :thumbup:

:duh: fk me, u and some are way , way to desperate to shoot something to prove others how big balls u posses ........... but is more like when i see some pictures from some hunters who brag about the kill they did thru a scope :sniper:from a safe place, hidden in the ground blinds, and they shit themselves when a dog barks thru a fence .....fking amazing

man please dont stop saying things, pretty pls, u clearly have a gift ! :ninja:

:tux:

It is really pointless to discuss the issue with people in this thread defending excessive bug abuse, and who has limited or no experience with pvp. I think it's more constructive to leave those comments alone.

What a lot of people in here fail to understand is that pvp is, and always has been considered end-game content for a lot of players. I'd say 75% of the top end players attend pvp in some way, be it Land Grabs or hunting\mining in pvp zones. Removing pvp from the game would absolutely kill the end-game for a lot of players.

Its funny how players that dont even go to lootable zones have so much to say about it. Or i guess more to say about me, i see u dont worry i know u guys are here. I promise ill try say hi next time or even give a hug. Hard to be famous

All these ways to avoid being looted means pvp is dead in this game ,
how do they find all loop holes ? and more important , how many more loopholes exist making some players earn peds all day ?

It is really pointless to discuss the issue with people in this thread defending excessive bug abuse, and who has limited or no experience with pvp. I think it's more constructive to leave those comments alone.

What a lot of people in here fail to understand is that pvp is, and always has been considered end-game content for a lot of players. I'd say 75% of the top end players attend pvp in some way, be it Land Grabs or hunting\mining in pvp zones. Removing pvp from the game would absolutely kill the end-game for a lot of players.

at this point im sure we argue with some dudes that are not even level 50....waste of time as usual :D

I say PKers leeching from others who are doing the work - to me the "useless" avatars are ones like yours. - you lot add nothing to the game.

So players that spend thousands of dollar skilling up, tiering upp and spend top dollar on high end gear adds nothing to the game?

Please, tell me, what value do you think you your self and your "usefull avatar" add to the game? Just curious...

stop bitching about it, if ppl manage to avoid u is because Pv3 and Pv4 is a diff land, fix your aimbot and go again...try again

Its so old to get accused about aimbotting. if i had an aimbot i would never lose a fight. FACTS.
U are one of the rare ppl in this game that are all for using bot programs. Mainly becouse u pay to play so u should be able to do whatever u want. right?
U know absolutely nothing about me or what ive done or not in this game. So the info u come with is as always false.
Everyone in this game are not FOR cheating/exploiting

The same second i mentioned there is bots for hunting and mining. 2 of them using decides to coment in a thread that has nothing to do with them at all.

Too rocky: I didnt see your post before it got removed. But i can tell u ive been locked twice. once back in 2012 for 4 days and over a weekend end of last year when there was multible ppl getting locked automaticly. So this Banned thingy u guys been spreading now for multible years on a daily basis is incorrect.

Alos the problem is not that ppl are running in there with low hp and suiciding on mobs or jumping of hills.
The problem is that even if u catch them and shoot them,they lose nothing and the one shooting get nothing. not form toxic shot or the stackables thar are suppose to get looted.

I think you're doing your advocacy a real disservice by making significantly stronger claims than are actually needed to support the changes you suggest.

It would likely be difficult to demonstrate that the actions you describe are exploits. Damaging oneself with explosives, dying to fall damage, and being killed by mobs are all very routine occurrences built into the game. It is not clear that any known bug or glitch is being exploited. Players are simply using intended features of the game in intelligent combinations to achieve the best outcome they can. It is technically possible for a combination of intended features to itself constitute an exploit, but because each individual feature is a legitimate part of the game, we can only identify such combinations in cases where either 1) The developers have explicitly stated that the particular combination constitutes an exploit, or 2) No reasonable conceptual model that the developers may be operating under could possibly treat the combination as legitimate (such as if even a single player utilizing the combination would threaten the stability of the entire game).

However, it may be much easier to demonstrate that the actions you describe are undesirable, that they are suboptimal from a balance perspective, and should be designed around in a future update. This seems to be what you're advocating for at the end of the day anyhow. The weaker, game design claim suffices to motivate at least consideration of the changes you've proposed. The stronger, exploit claim doesn't help much, except that it makes you feel justified in insulting other players, and makes it appear that your post is written out of anger instead of thoughtful reflection.

Its so old to get accused about aimbotting. if i had an aimbot i would never lose a fight. FACTS.
U are one of the rare ppl in this game that are all for using bot programs. Mainly becouse u pay to play so u should be able to do whatever u want. right?
U know absolutely nothing about me or what ive done or not in this game. So the info u come with is as always false.
Everyone in this game are not FOR cheating/exploiting

The same second i mentioned there is bots for hunting and mining. 2 of them using decides to coment in a thread that has nothing to do with them at all

why u dont mention not only bots for hunting and mining but aimbots too? huh? that's why i reacted, and only.

idk how u see things, but i did my home work before i came up and say something ( the saying came up from your own house ), so if i recall right no1 ever seen me accusing anyone of boting, not when i was at LG not ever ( from what i remember i stud away from this always ) this was my first mention ever.
( see above why )

Because i have no idea if or how mining bot works ( not interested and not even curious ) i suppose the spamming F key ( where requires lots of intelligence, and ummm strategy let say ) and killing players ( taking advantage of ppl in pvp4/LG to reduce the costs for kills, eliminating the miss ) that is actually something similar....in your opinion. Both can be called bot.

Well dude i dont need to prove nothing to anyone by showing how good i m by pressing a stupid key (using a keyboard integrated macro), but i would not be so sure when comes about taking advantage of others using the aimbot, bragging around how good i m by botkilling others and how much i love pvp4 and how bad is to have features that help noobs survive. To me is a huge difference, a really long long way.

Beside that u wont see me being unfair in events. If i decided to run my own expensive tests and have my own collected data is because i want to, and be sure the results are not for everyone. This is my point regarding bots.

Look at the Oil Rig, every time is there someone upset because are vehicles allowed , or idk the oil is not in the same spot as used to be, because ppl used bots to take advantage of others ( interacting in the same spot ), toke me a year to figure out how others managed to be soo "quick", Now everyone can get a chance, and is full of all kind of ppl, from high skilled to pure noobs hungry for 2 ped of oil, sitting there for days.

That's why i said if anyone is willing to rule the pvp4 can go ahead sit there, for days. but give everyone a chance to have his piece, for the proper cost.

i'm only sad i haven't "unfollowed" this thread sooner...

please unfollow it. The purpose of the thread was to bring attention to the things being exploited in pvp4 that I am aware of, nothing more.

MA please make any kill made in lootable pvp no matter what health of player that died be looted by avatar that made the kill. If player attempts to kill themselves with rocket loot goes to player with most damage besides the offending suicide. If suicider keeps health low and attempts to suicide being chased with no damage from chaser either loot and shot are gone but either pop out onto the ground (I wish) or are just gone from offending player for good and tt of items goes into lootable shot lootpool. This will keep this type of behavior from happening. If this happens and they remove medistims from pvp this game will be enjoyable.

MA please make any kill made in lootable pvp no matter what health of player that died be looted by avatar that made the kill. If player attempts to kill themselves with rocket loot goes to player with most damage besides the offending suicide. If suicider keeps health low and attempts to suicide being chased with no damage from chaser either loot and shot are gone but either pop out onto the ground (I wish) or are just gone from offending player for good and tt of items goes into lootable shot lootpool. This will keep this type of behavior from happening. If this happens and they remove medistims from pvp this game will be enjoyable.
They need to improve it better than that, because instead of doing the damage themselfs they let a friend do it, and when they closing in to
50% health they just hit T. It's hard to predict all possible ways they try to use to avoid being looted but the more people can figure out
the more MA could implement to try to prevent things being possible to do. If they have any interest to do so, and due to AMA they do
work on improvement for PVP.

Changing to that the one that acually kills them get the loot would fix that problem. That the one that makes the most damage gets it is like it is now but mobs have done most damge so players cannot loot them

It is really pointless to discuss the issue with people in this thread defending excessive bug abuse, and who has limited or no experience with pvp.
The pointless aspect of all discussions in this vein is that it depends on opinion and game choice how folks classify what constitutes a bug or exploit. This will never stop, no matter what changes they may implement. The developers know this is a bottomless pit.

Mindark acknowledges this is an issue in lootable PVP, and that they are working to solve it.

2021-04-09 09:44 Entropia Universe Support: said:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue solved as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Alright, I have removed enough stuff that violated rules 2.2, 2.3, 3.2, etc now. If I see any more blatant rule violations from the people I have already removed posts for, I will start handing out bans, no matter how much I want to avoid doing just that.

Keep on topic, and follow the rules.

It's always the same story with PvP threads.
There are people who are interested in PvP, who do it, and who ask for bugs and exploits to be fixed, which I think is legitimate.

Then a whole bunch of people who don't like PvP, who never do it, and who don't intend to do it, and despite that, these people still give their opinions, and even make (stupid) requests like deleting PvP from the game...
I could never understand the intention of these people.

If you don't like hunting, you don't go hunt.
If you don't like mining, you don't go mine.
If you don't like PvP, don't go to PvP areas, nobody forces you to do it.

Back